test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has anyone tried to recreate Yelchin's Chekov?

Since Anton Yelchin had died, a lot of people made tributes.

Comments

• Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    Do you want an Anton Yelchin toon? Is this where all your wierd questions about other people's characters are leading?
  • Options
    trekbronytrekbrony Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    marcusdkane, actually no. I just want to hear of other tributes that STO players gave made.
  • Options
    admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    trekbrony wrote: »
    marcusdkane, actually no. I just want to hear of other tributes that STO players gave made.

I only try to recapture some of the fun I had when I played the tabletop FASA game. Many of my characters are extensions form those days.

Which btw, makes me wonder if a topic like "what other Trek games have you played?" would be OK, or even fun?

I loved FASA at the time, and I sill have tons of the old books. I think Patrickngo used to play, and I saw that someone else had put up some images. Anyway ...

No, I do not try to make my character look like an actor. :)

Qapla'!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Which btw, makes me wonder if a topic like "what other Trek games have you played?" would be OK, or even fun?

Yea... probably if you put it in Ten Forward.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    NVM
  • Options
    NVM

DE-RAILED !!!

:smiley:

It was unintentional.

Qapla'!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    NVM

DE-RAILED !!!

:smiley:

It was unintentional.

Qapla'!
    Nothing to do with your post, my man :D I just figured that sometimes it's better to be kind, than to be right, and my response to the brony wouldn've been particularly kind, so I thought best to just leave it be B)
  • Options
    Honorable choice.

Qapla'!