test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Civilian Faction.

2»

Comments

• theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    @byozuma#0956:

That's always been my take on how an civilian/privateer/independent faction might be implemented in the game too; a unique tutorial, and then you pick an main faction affiliation kinda like with the Romulans currently. Then maybe a few unique missions, traits, ships and rewards.

I doubt Cryptic will ever do it, but then I never thought I'd ever see Kelvin Timeline ships in here either and now I've got two of them. So the dream lives on. If they ever did, I'd create an independent freighter captain character as soon as possible.
  • quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    @byozuma#0956:

That's always been my take on how an civilian/privateer/independent faction might be implemented in the game too; a unique tutorial, and then you pick an main faction affiliation kinda like with the Romulans currently. Then maybe a few unique missions, traits, ships and rewards.

I doubt Cryptic will ever do it, but then I never thought I'd ever see Kelvin Timeline ships in here either and now I've got two of them. So the dream lives on. If they ever did, I'd create an independent freighter captain character as soon as possible.

I'd go inde in a hot second, imagine the custom ship grafix and uniforms you could run with alone!! Somebody tell CRYPTIC there's a butt load of money to be had playing SPACE BARBIE. If they had a "GALAXY RANGER" career, I'd go lifetime sub.

• oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    Rise, dead thread, RISE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    lbl1w.jpg

AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Rise, dead thread, RISE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    lbl1w.jpg

Let's call it an oldie but a goodie ;)