test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[pc] Fleet leader (solved)

mickvvsparrowmickvvsparrow Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Automatic transferring of leadership to next highest rank broken. I was thinking to join Armada, but only leader can join. Was waiting couple of month and nothing... Give me an option to assign any rank which could join Armada, or fix the old bug.
Post edited by mickvvsparrow on

Comments

• Options
    jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I think I understand what your problem is and its WAI.

By the sounds of it your fleet leader has been inactive for 30 days of more, which has triggered the leadership to fall down to the next highest rank. If thats the case then there should be a claim leadership button on the bottom left hand corner of your fleet roster if your at that rank its available to.

Once the leadership has been claimed then you should be able to start sorting out an Armada for your fleet.

Hopefully this will help. (Sorry if I didnt explain it very well) :-)

• Options
    mickvvsparrowmickvvsparrow Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hopefully this will help.
    many thanks! never seen that button)
    the support says it should transfered automatically. lol. what a useless support here!

• Options
    admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    Hopefully this will help.
    many thanks! never seen that button)
    the support says it should transfered automatically. lol. what a useless support here!

For the automatic transfer of command it has to be I think five months or more first. Then, I believe it gives command to the next member who logs on irrespective of their previous rank.

It was in the wiki if I recall. Lots of memory fuzziness due to lack of sleep.

Qapla!