test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't take items from sale expired mails (also, items greyed out)

joker13874joker13874 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
Long story short, since the artifacts update, my sale expired mails can't be claimed from mail consoles. The items inside the mails are greyed out and when i click on take items, nothing happens.
Here some screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/7m4VJ ->shark@joker1374

http://imgur.com/a/KiBCs ->goblinshark@joker1374

Is there anyone else with this bug?
Let me know.
www.confederazionestellareitaliana.com
Premade Pvp Falchi Tricolori
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    metallica#9475 metallica Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I haven't ever been able to get my items back. So I have to make sure I take them out and re sell them before that happens, SIGH. I have lost a lot of stuff because of this.
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Up, this bug is pretty important, lot of people still have their stuff into mails and cannot take them. Devs, where are you? We even pmed you guys on twitter, no replies so far:

:(
  • Options
    bulvynebulvyne Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Just curious - have you tried different mail consoles? And I know this probably sounds dumb but I assume you have room in inventory?

Man, this bug would really, really stink.
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    These items must be claimed from a mailbox, not just by clicking on the mail icon on your mini-map menu.
  • Options
    admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    I have had stuff in my overflow bag stop me from claiming other stuff, even when most of my inventory had just been cleared out. is there an overlow bag? Just saying. :)

Qapla'!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    These items must be claimed from a mailbox, not just by clicking on the mail icon on your mini-map menu.
    Ahem... man, we play since the Beta ;)
    Anyway, no items in overflow bag and no full inventory. It's just as it is: you go to the mail station, you want to take them and... nothing happens, and you can't even see them (you don't even know what they are exactly lol)
    ps: yes bulvyne, we tried on several mail consoles, with no results :(
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Here's the answer that I've gotten. It's possibly one of three things:

1. They are not at a “physical” mail console. Items cannot be retrieved via the mail icon. Solution: go to a mail console.
    2. Their inventory is full. Solution: clear out some space.
    3. Their overflow bag has items in it. If there are items in the overflow, they block new items from entering the inventory (via most routes). Solution: move items from overflow to regular inventory.

I can see in the thread that most of you are experiencing this at mail consoles, so #1 is right out, but check and make sure your inventory and overflows aren't full. If you're still having issues, please contact support, they can actually check on your individual accounts and figure out what's wrong.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the answer Kael.
    1. As I said, we are sure to be in a mail station while checking them.
    2. Inventory almost empty, just few items inside.
    3. No overflow bag detected, that was the 1st thing checked at that moment.
    We sent another detailed ticket to the support and had some responses back, but they insist to post the exact list of items. He provided a sort of what he remembers at the moment, but it's 2 months now and can't be so specific. They are looking into that anyway, thanks for the support. Let's see if this can be fixed.
  • Options
    kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    I also have this problem, on my AOY Temporal Agent character.

All are from October 23rd, 2016 ( 4:30 pm and one for 5:12 pm whatever in game time that was, as I don't think I was on when they were returned).

I have 6 mails from Exchange for being returned, all have greyed/blacked out box for item, Item is non-acquirable from any Mail Kiosk, attempted zoning in and out and beam out/in to make show up does not work either.

So I can't delete the mails, nor take Items in order to even delete them.

I dread what would have happened if I had enough to prevent new mail coming to the character...considering the Temporal Agent was a limited time event...

Also the whole kit revamp pretty much made me loose a module per character anyway and made me kind of not get on at all much except to: play the new episode, check how fleet was doing, and do some holiday stuff....But that is another can of worms that are now snakes and to talk about in another thread....