test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    @admiralnat If you want, I can work on solving the power loss issue, while you find a solution for the Mirror Borg?
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    That could work, although I suspect the Mirror Borg are the cause of the power loss, so we'd probably find ourselves back together anyway. I mean, if you think Elric might find a solution elsewhere, go ahead; just give Jim time to send a couple Omegas with him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    What if there was a central plexus controlling them from Deck 65 that could be destroyed?
  • Options
    It's possible, although I feel like that's a couple decks down.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    they have all 14 seasons of Red Vs Blue on Youtube. Rooster Teeth has close to a dozen channels and RvB is on their Red Vs Blue channel. They're coming out with a bonus "drunk reading of episode 2, the Puma" episode soon. All of RWBY is on the Rooster Teeth channel.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCII0hP2Ycmhh5j8lS4cexBQ

@ The End: Sarge: "What the hell was that?" Caboose: "I think it was a logo."

Yeah Rooster Teeth is huge now, they got actual Hollywood people involved with their stuff.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    admiralnat wrote: »
    It's possible, although I feel like that's a couple decks down.​​

Whatever you think would work. I would say yes to the anti-devices, but Infamous didn't want them easily accessible. Unless we could find a way around that. Maybe they could be unphased with Mirror Borg technology or something.
  • Options
    hawku001x wrote: »
    admiralnat wrote: »
    It's possible, although I feel like that's a couple decks down.

Whatever you think would work. I would say yes to the anti-devices, but Infamous didn't want them easily accessible. Unless we could find a way around that. Maybe they could be unphased with Mirror Borg technology or something.

Honestly, I don't see how that would work.
    Building new devices on the spot is obviously out of the question, although I imagine the Mephiles probably has those personal size experimental anti-Borg devices; maybe a bunch of them could be modified and then placed around ESD to generate some kind of field that would disable all the Borg and their technology? You know, makeshift anti-Borg devices until we build something better. :smiley:
    Though I imagine they might work by finding Borg collective forming transmissions and destroy the Borg through those, so liberated Borg would be immune, although the other collective connected Borg trying to connect with those liberated Borg might cause them to suffer temporary injury, but that's entirely reasonable. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    You know, looking back at his notes in my inbox, I totally forgot he meant for his devices to be anti-Borg too. See below. Maybe we could say they didn't work on Mirror Borg or the Undine scientist's tampering confused them this time or something.
    my idea for the devices: they repel undine AND borg. basically, only the person who sets the devices can deactivate them or locate them. once set, they cloak in another dimension (cannot be found basically), and after about five minutes, when the lights stop glowing, like a count down, the devices are active. if an undine or borg come aboard the starbase, the devices deactivate the drones, and send the undine back to their reality, giving the undine a virus that makes it so they cannot infect anyone. so let's say five undine beam onto the starbase... the devices teleport them back to fluidic space, more or less unharmed, except now their entire species is at risk of losing their biological whatever that let them almost turn Harry Kim into one of them. i was thinking maybe the entire cargo could have been transported from another dimension, and in that reality, someone invented the devices. so even if someone managed to kill Lydia, they'd have to go to another reality to find the person who made them.

Thoughts? Maybe there's AU tech somewhere somehow able to access and realign them?

(BTW I'm down with whatever you want to do)

• Options
    Well technically, the devices have never been proven to repel Borg; so that hasn't actually been established in-story, so it's possible the devices haven't been configured to repel Borg yet, or never even could. That, or since the devices aren't meant to affect liberated Borg, the Borg have to be connected to outside Borg for the devices to have any effect; thus the mirror Borg here are immune due to being stranded and having no contact to the other mirror Borg. Their succeeding would ironically be their downfall, since the mirror Borg making contact with outside Borg would trigger the devices and take them out one way or another. So maybe we just need to let them win and thereby cause their self defeat? :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    lol I actually really like that idea. It's like watching someone stumble over their own feet.

I guess we do our best to stop them but ultimately fail on our ends. And we'd have to somehow learn these truths.
  • Options
    Basically. We go after the central plexus (after all, nothing else seems to be an option), and, yeah, fail in the end. Also, how close should we get? Do we almost make it and end up fighting a boss, which is, like, impossible to take down, and that we have to take them out or else we can't get to the central plexus without just blowing up ESD entirely?

As for learning that the devices shut the Borg down when they tried to contact the other mirror Borg, I'm sure the Mephiles is running constant scans, so they'd probably pick up on some technological thing knocking the Borg out from an unknown source, and we sorta just realize it was the anti-Undine devices. :smiley:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Yeah, that sounds good. lol Maybe the central plexus is near the Main Reactor? Thinking we should break the transporter rule and beam there (via Mephiles) considering how huge Spacedock is.

One more thing, what if we make it so the three us can't agree on each other's tactics/plans, and our lack or getting along kind of helps ruin things? Nothing too vicious or anything. (And after which we can make up when the crisis is over)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Well, using the Mephiles' transporters wouldn't break the ESD transporter rule, but I don't think the admiral wants to risk nanoprobes infecting his ship... so maybe we can just say we climbed down a lot of ladders, fought lots of Borg, etc without going into the details?

That I actually really like. Personally, Jim's probably more on the "kill Borg plexus" plan.

Actually, a problem; communications with Admiral Nat would have to cut out, else he'd just order everyone to follow his plan. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Sure, climbing is fine. I'm not sure how many decks Spacedock has, but I'm imagining Deck 65 to be above or around Recreation Deck-ish area (same place I imagine Food Court, Security office, etc. to be). Layout: stexpanded.wikia.com/wiki/File:Earth_Spacedock_MSD.jpg / Main Reactor is way down there. (I don't want to establish what deck it is though; just say Main Reactor)

Hm. Maybe Elric would be for that, but leaning more toward omicron preparedness or something. Gonna have to think of something.

Comm systems could go down, leaving it all just to us.
  • Options
    Actually, I thought of something in regards to our turning against each other; someone important (to Elric) is assimilated and ends up being the one elite drone was supposedly have to take out to reach the central plexus; Elric wants to try to save them, Jim figures it's too late and just wants to take them out (i.e. kill them), and Krystal's just "listen I found another way" but our guys are too busy fighting to notice. :tongue:

Yeah, comms go down. I imagine the Borg probably jam station-ship transmissions at some point when we call down one reinforcement too many, you know?​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Oh, I like that. Great idea. Think I'll make it the Academy teacher he mentioned way back.
  • Options
    Well, whatever you wanna do. :smiley:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    To go one step further on the argument... would be funny if while they're arguing, Krystal just ends up doing something stupidly easy and solving the problem.

"Hey guys? You done arguing yet?" Krystal asks, holding the now disconnected power cable she unplugged from the wall.

lol
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    To go one step further on the argument... would be funny if while they're arguing, Krystal just ends up doing something stupidly easy and solving the problem.

"Hey guys? You done arguing yet?" Krystal asks, holding the now disconnected power cable she unplugged from the wall.

lol

Well, not really, since the argument is what will stall everyone so the Borg succeed and thereby bring their own downfall, although I imagine that could happen for some other argument for a problem beforehand. :wink:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    brakejobbrakejob Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Alright, My 1st shot. Sorry for any bad gammer or spelling. New ball game for me. :)
  • Options
    Well, I'll admit it the spelling and grammar could be use a little work, but it's pretty good just the same. :wink:

That said, putting it all in single bulky paragraph like that kinda makes it a little hard to read; splitting it into multiple lines should solve that. :smiley:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Thinking I'll do a quickie 3-step arc during our journey, if that's ok with you guys:
    - Elric finds his old teacher, struck down by Borg
    - loses teacher to a sudden swarm of drones
    - end: finds teacher super-Borg'd

lol
    :D Sounds like something that would happen in a Hawku ULC entry.
    brakejob wrote: »
    Alright, My 1st shot. Sorry for any bad gammer or spelling. New ball game for me. :)
    Cheers for diving in! I know it can be a big step.

My only critique at this point would be to break up the dialogue into their own paragraphs, rather than have it all as one giant paragraph. Otherwise, welcome to the RP. B)
  • Options
    I'll get there. Thinks for the tip. :)
  • Options
    Thinking I'll do a quickie 3-step arc during our journey, if that's ok with you guys:
    - Elric finds his old teacher, struck down by Borg
    - loses teacher to a sudden swarm of drones
    - end: finds teacher super-Borg'd

lol
    brakejob wrote: »
    Cheers for diving in! I know it can be a big step.

My only critique at this point would be to break up the dialogue into their own paragraphs, rather than have it all as one giant paragraph. Otherwise, welcome to the RP. B)

Just did. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Rattler you appreciate my non-ST references? Steve the Wraith and O'Malley the Omega? lol
    Post edited by the0infamous on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    lol nice

Well... would be an opening for humor. *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Hmm... so I hear Nat was an ensign once... man, those were the days, back before the good old Fed tutorial revamp... :hushed:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    I'm JUST now getting Lydia to level 28...but i dont wanna kill innocent animals like Sela is making me so i may just leave her there....
  • Options
    I'm JUST now getting Lydia to level 28...but i dont wanna kill innocent animals like Sela is making me so i may just leave her there....

I'm pretty sure the Epohhs are savable.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.