test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(XBOX) Cannot change uniform.

tokogttokogt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
After getting enough Lobi crystals, I now have the Kelvin timeline uniform for my Xbox character now. After tweaking around some uniform options, now my character has the first uniform selected and it will not allow me to wear my second uniform. I only have two slots currently on console. I can modify and change the second uniform but it will not let me wear it.

Comments

• Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    This is an issue on the PS4 as well, and I have a theory on what's going on. The game thinks we're bridge officers. It's the only think that explains that and why we lost the leveling tree character tab.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    dolzaurdolzaur Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    yup, i was wearing my second tab uniform, stopped at tailor to adjust something...and got forced into outfit 1

Fleet outfit tab is un-equipable as well.
  • Options
    podperson13podperson13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Fix one thing and another gets broken… hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    tyrant#0943 tyrant Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Having the same issue here,on all my characters.Now i feel like a one trick pony!
  • Options
    stickystickstickystick Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Same issue here..

Wish i didn't use uniform 1 to experiment on my alien character's body shapes etc, right now..
  • Options
    load81load81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    For me also not possible to change outfits. What's the point of this game if you can't space barbie anymore?
  • Options
    osiraelosirael Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've been having this problem on PS4 since the fix it patch. I know not everyone is having this problem. I can still edit all my outfits just can't switch.
  • Options
    rlahn78rlahn78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem on PS4. Was told by support to post here
  • Options
    superdan89#2236 superdan89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue on PS4
  • Options
    d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Same here on Xbox One.

When I read about all the change coming to wardrobe, I was hoping they wouldn't break something.
  • Options
    buckeyestar#6353 buckeyestar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I've been seeing this issue as well. It also won't allow you to choose anything but uniforms, no matter what the slot allows during editing.
  • Options
    thanatos1113thanatos1113 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Created a new federation character since I cannot progress my romulan, and second outfit is totally broken. Cannot even switch to uniform. Most of the fixes listed in 10/6 maintenance did not take place on xbox.

To point out a few, windows opened do not automatically scroll to top as they are supposed to.
    Stores are still broken if you close out on a sell tab and go to a store with no sell tab.
    No sound, music, or vo taking place on title screen.
    My transwarp window is now completely broken when doing the travel for mission feature, only works for transwarp to gated system(new romulus, sol), this means i can no longer auto travel either, must use full map to plot course.
    Still cannot move items from inventory to account bank, nor from regular bank to account bank, only able to deposit energy credits.
    Holding down on d-pad doesn't just stop me, still enters reverse even from full impulse.
    Crew stations window looks exactly like it did before update, no extra info, nor is it more clear.
    Still unable to plot courses that cross quadrant borders
    Etc, etc..... the list goes on

Do they bother to play test the update before declaring a "fix"?
  • Options
    lagrudalagruda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just Ran Into this Bug Myself on The Xbox One I hope it gets Resolved soon
  • Options
    podperson13podperson13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    A week later and not only is the bug still in the game, there no reply from tech support (if they even read these forums) that they are looking into it.
  • Options
    wag61283wag61283 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Same here it needs to get fix ruins part of the fun of the game especially if your rping
  • Options
    d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    wag61283 wrote: »
    Same here it needs to get fix ruins part of the fun of the game especially if your rping

Considering a lot of missions are bugged, we have no R&D on consoles etc. etc. RPing is all some people have.

• Options
    leonydosleonydos Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here. Devs please fix soon.
  • Options
    the17thninjathe17thninja Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm so glad I farmed 250k GPL for the club outfits...seriously tho, if they don't start fixing things and responding to the customers, they might become the next daybreak/DCuniverseOnline. Meaning the game will become a barren wasteland. It doesn't take much for ppl to jump ship from a free game if it isn't up to standards. Tighten up perfect world.
  • Options
    gfan1984#2643 gfan1984 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you for bringing this up, I have this problem as well on PS4, however for me this just started happening after the weekly scheduled maintenance today, 10/13.
  • Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    there was no maintenance today.
  • Options
    argradargrad Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Another one joining with the problem. Xbox one version.