test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Universe

On PC, there's MU variant uniforms...are these on console yet? I have the Ent MU uniform, and TOS MU Uniform...where are the New Dawn Uniforms/missions?
Or are these not on console?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    buckeyestar#6353 buckeyestar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Do mean the uniforms that Mirror Leeta and her crew wear? I'd love to have those.
  • Options
    crashdownbsg#7928 crashdownbsg Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I do....the New Dawn content on PC has them...looks like console doesn't have it yet :(
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    They came from the Lobi Store. Whenever you guys get the Mirror Dreadnought lockbox they'll likely show up.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    Sweet! Thanks. We just got the Kelvin Timeline boxes
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Well, the zen store does have the 23c Mirror uniform and the Enterprise Mirror uniform... I got the 23c one for the skirt and sash cause hell if there isn't a simple skirt in the Federation.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I got those too. Will wait for the Mirror Lockboxes ;)
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    The console will likely not need to get the mirror lock box as the Infinity lock box will take care of all the past lock box needs.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    Infinity lockbox? What's that?! Lol
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Technically this Infinity Lockbox sounds like it'd be even worse than the originals. I mean, instead of a small list of possible prizes you instead get a massive list of past prizes. How that reduces the price of anything is beyond me.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    azrael speaks the truth. Before you had to try and remember which prizes came in which box, and as we got more boxes, we got more prizes to keep track of. The Infinity Box consolidates all of that into one box, and allows us to CHOOSE from them.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Ah! I wonder if Console will get them?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    probably eventually, but no idea when.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    We're only on our second! Lol