test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game issues since maintenance today - PS4

2»

Comments

• bloodenragedbloodenraged Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    i just got done attempting to chat with their support team, they refused to talk about the glaring issues, even just a update they refused to comment, trying to shunt my concerns into a ticket so they could ignore it
  • hellcatx805#4438 hellcatx805 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    The game and the company are becoming a joke at this point. I'd be embarrassed if I were them.
    So it looks like they finally posted on Twitter. They said it is a problem with their patch servers (duh) and now their engineers are investigating.
    but still no ETA
    Nope. Still investigating so who knows how long that will take. I'm not encouraged since it took 24 hours to identify where the problem is.
  • imzadiangel#2454 imzadiangel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Latest twitter update was 45 minutes ago - Quote - "Our engineers have established that due to a PatchServer issue, Fed Captains are recognized as KDF (and vice versa). We're building a fix".
  • frankd1962#4322 frankd1962 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Everyone relax. I'm on the PS4 also and I've been through the same stuff with DC Universe Online for the past five years. Games like these will have problems and yes should be fix in a timely fashion but they're humans on the other end trying to figure it out also.
    So relax, pull up an episode of Trek or something else to relax and take some time away from the game.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    the issue is the lack of communication.
    the issue is the lack of communication.

couldnt have said it better myself