test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Secret Shuttle Codes bug [Xbox One]

kageryu#7927 kageryu Member Posts: 57 Arc User
edited September 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On Xbox One
Recently acquired the mission Secret Shuttle Codes that instructs me to go to the shuttle located in the mountain pass above the staging area on New Romulus. This area is not accessible. It was only Accessible when I cleared the Tal Shiar base, which was long before I got this mission.

How do I complete this mission if the area is not accessible?

Comments

• necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Backtrack down the hill some, there will be a quest giver. Take that quest, you will need to be on this other particular mission in order to do the Secret Shuttle Codes one.

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Backtrack down the hill some, there will be a quest giver. Take that quest, you will need to be on this other particular mission in order to do the Secret Shuttle Codes one.

^ There's an NPC by the transporter that will give you the mission to enter the pass. Make sure you watch and submit the recording behind the romulan shuttle in the final stage.
    1xe027q.png
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    there's only two npc and none of them have any missions for you.

this mission is bugged. I'm on PS4

the only way to do it the mission is to repeat mountain pass.

but you don't get another mission after. or seem to get any rewards.
  • kageryu#7927 kageryu Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    There is no quest giver.
    The mission is bugged.

If you are referring to the tal Shiar base in the pass, as I already said, I had already completed that quest long before receiving this shuttle mission and now I can not re-enter the pass. This is a bug.
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    There is no quest giver.
    The mission is bugged.

If you are referring to the tal Shiar base in the pass, as I already said, I had already completed that quest long before receiving this shuttle mission and now I can not re-enter the pass. This is a bug.

You should be able to repeat the quest, just look for it in your mission journal.
    d0nomega wrote: »
    There is no quest giver.
    The mission is bugged.

You should be able to repeat the quest, just look for it in your mission journal.
    Ok, I will give this a try. Thank you.

• skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    pfftt told you the fix. thanks the guy who tells ya how to repeat a mission. :-/
    pfftt told you the fix. thanks the guy who tells ya how to repeat a mission. :-/

Seriously?
    Started reading your post, seemed like another report of same bug for PS4, skipped the rest.
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    its not working either on xbox one version no one has a quest near the transport system in mountain pass
    the only way to do it the mission is to repeat mountain pass.

but you don't get another mission after. or seem to get any rewards.
    It gave me the EXP awards, which was all the shuttle mission offered. The next mission comes when the next Romulan Tier reputation is completed.
    penybont wrote: »
    its not working either on xbox one version no one has a quest near the transport system in mountain pass

If you have already beaten the Tal Shiar Base in the mountain pass, you will need to replay that quest. It can be find under the Epsiode Log of your mission Journal, under New Romulus.

Also, I should point out, there is another one later on that involves the caves in the crater - which if you already beat will need to be replayed.