test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Empress Sela Bug.

2»

Comments

• cricket8310cricket8310 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here, hope they fix it soon, thats going to run people off from the game.
  • Same here me and 1 other tried few times just crashes the game.
  • elddirelddir Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Add me to the list of affected people. Skip wasn't an option so just dropped it. Is that the same thing?
  • grantlee#4849 grantlee Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have came across that problem aswell thank god it was free on Playstation 4
  • eerazor#8834 eerazor Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue, just to add to the list. Is there ANY information ANYWERE on this? Confirmation if this is a huge issue or a localized one?
  • tjbork#7637 tjbork Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue here.. getting really annoyed.
  • t3fury#7017 t3fury Member Posts: 9 New User
    I posted this in another post but here us a fix

FIX for those who manage to get back out and into space (i got out by getting to character selection and waited a few minutes until i pressed load) once the game loads you into space go to your menu > Missions > Mission Journal select "Empress Sela" and press "SKIP" this will allow you to continue your game and onto the next mission, you can then complete Empress Sela at a later date once its fixed. hope this helps.
  • psych3lpsych3l Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had the same problem. I contacted support at Arc, and this was their response:
    "I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to progress due to crashing issues about Empress Sela mission. This is actually a known issue and the developers are already investigating it...
    For now, we can only recommend to patiently wait for the fix about this particular issue, if you can avoid the map for this mission much better to prevent crashing issues."
  • orvillon#7530 orvillon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just got a support response that says they are now aware of the issue but it involves multiple departments...

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you are unable to progress through your mission, "Empress Sela".

I can confirm that this is now a known issue. While we understand the need for a fast resolution, some issues require further action from departments outside our control. Rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.
  • killerthreat#2735 killerthreat Member Posts: 1 New User
    Big time Bugged. I was able to get back in once and drop the mission. Just tried restarting the mission and it just crashes.... This needs to be a priority 1 fix! Can't continue the story without it.
  • jamin1jamin1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Found out about this bug upon encountering it. Now I can't even log back in! Not impressed.
  • t3fury#7017 t3fury Member Posts: 9 New User
    > @killerthreat#2735 said:
    > Big time Bugged. I was able to get back in once and drop the mission. Just tried restarting the mission and it just crashes.... This needs to be a priority 1 fix! Can't continue the story without it.

> @t3fury#7017 said:
    > I posted this in another post but here us a fix
    >
    > FIX for those who manage to get back out and into space (i got out by getting to character selection and waited a few minutes until i pressed load) once the game loads you into space go to your menu > Missions > Mission Journal select "Empress Sela" and press "SKIP" this will allow you to continue your game and onto the next mission, you can then complete Empress Sela at a later date once its fixed. hope this helps.
  • chacko#8646 chacko Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How do you select the next mission? I keep getting prompts from Starfleet for Sela's mission.
  • load81load81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Support (live chat for example) will give you the information that they work on a fix. But more importantly they will put you back in sector space so that you can log in and skip the mission.
  • willie6289willie6289 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    found if you restart ps4, full power cycle, it will allow you to log back into the character so you can skip the mission.
  • atlantis#3688 atlantis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I had the same Seela issue so I skipped it and moved on to desperate measures
  • genman98#9453 genman98 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue with the Sela mission. Hope it's fixed soon!
  • thedustdevil303#1500 thedustdevil303 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Im having the same issue CE -38700-8 ..fix it :)
  • garrus89garrus89 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still not fixed, I just ran into the same bug. Character is now unplayable, since i start directly into the loading screen for the ground mission and the game crashes like 1 sec afterwards. Playing Klingon now ...
  • razenove#1922 razenove Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    If anyone else runs into this bug, just wait a few minutes then try logging in again - you should end up in Sector Space.
    Continously logging in didn't work for me, you need to give some time for your character to be booted back to Sector Space after disconnecting.
  • wiliamrowdy#1581 wiliamrowdy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing I wish they'd fix it can you skipped it and continue on to other missions?
  • distiny1337distiny1337 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue, will try to skip it. Though it's annoying as hell that this can happen.
  • shorefun61#3328 shorefun61 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just happened to me as well. Frustrating considering the time spent getting that far!
  • coyal#0777 coyal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here. Didnt know you could skip so started new character to see if it was something I had in my inventory.
  • maxx1275#5314 maxx1275 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    willie6289 wrote: »
    found if you restart ps4, full power cycle, it will allow you to log back into the character so you can skip the mission.

ok yeah that works but when you try to get to new job you cant cus its LOCK
  • maxx1275#5314 maxx1275 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here, hope they fix it soon, thats going to run people off from the game.

Game is GREAT till you HIT rank 27
  • matttheotter#8217 matttheotter Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Patch went live this morning on PSN 1.0.2 to fix the Sela mission.
  • garrus89garrus89 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It worked, at least for me :) I was able to finish the Sela Mission now, no further Problems
  • orthodoxaorthodoxa Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    khyrn wrote: »
    Patch went live this morning on PSN 1.0.2 to fix the Sela mission.

Yes, I was able to complete it as well.

Thanks to the devs for their hard work fixing it up so quickly, and over the weekend to boot. I appreciate it. :)
    34ru9dw.jpg