test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(PS4) Crashing while entering Agrama Base for mission "Empress Sela - Diplomacy" in Agrama System

kij8kij8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Just wanted to point this out since I didn't notice it posted here. I am on the second step, called diplomacy, of the mission involving Empress Sela in the Agrama System where you have to beam down to a base. The first time I entered the system I had no difficulties but as soon as I tried to beam down to the base, I crashed. Error (CE-38700-8). Luckily the game kicks me out to the Beta Quadrant after a few minutes, and several re-logs, so that I am able to continue to play and do something else.

Comments

• Options
    kij8kij8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I see there is indeed a post about this elsewhere so feel free to delete this one if you wish. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    lhardnova#5696 lhardnova Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am also having that problem too, is there any solution?
  • Options
    exopimeexopime Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please repair Diplomacy at Agrama Base on Federation side for PS4 it keeps closing my game everytime & i hate skipping missions every1 online is having the same problem.
  • Options
    jlow1977jlow1977 Member Posts: 2 New User
    its doing it to me to i uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doing it
  • Options
    jlow1977jlow1977 Member Posts: 2 New User
    is there any way to go around it so i can complet the line
  • Options
    sanedrgnsanedrgn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Would be nice to have a safe load option at the game menu. Every time I try to log on the character that is on this mission the game crashes. I found out about the bug too late.
  • Options
    dyad123dyad123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ok so I got past the empress sela mission but has anyone started the cardassian story line? or any other quests after it? I cant start any new episodes or play any quests in the episodes. I am the correct level. and does anyone know when there gonna patch empress sela? I'm about to stop playing cause I cant do any new quests.
  • Options
    supergogeta4#4643 supergogeta4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @dyad123 how did you get past it?
  • Options
    spockscum#3269 spockscum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am stuck on this same agrama mission. As soon as I entered system I was booted out. Then I tried several times to log back in and it crashed every time. Can anyone help?
  • Options
    ski1376#6735 ski1376 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same for me.. How do we fix it?
  • Options
    ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Empress Sela mission is still bugged and can't beam onto the planet without crashing. Error code that happens is a non existent Sony error code and they say to contact Cryptic about the issue. So Cryptic, when are you going to address this matter?
  • Options
    maxxvestros42maxxvestros42 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here
  • Options
    exopimeexopime Member Posts: 2 New User
    Just got back online after the maintenance & guess what Diplomacy is still crashing my game & others are still having this problem i dont get it i cant move any further cause my ship isnt strong enough to pass the next mission & im 1 lv away from reaching lv30 i dont care how long the game is dwn for as long as it gets the problem fixed
  • Options
    caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Still not fixed the Empress Sela mission after the maintenance...brilliant...
    1e04d86e1d98ada86a1f0a3e985dd642.jpg
  • Options
    direwolf016#2451 direwolf016 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    Dang it. I was hoping they took note and would fix it this go-around...
  • Options
    xavlovxavlov Member Posts: 1 New User
    Empress mission crashing!!!! Ugh!!!
  • Options
    spockscum#3269 spockscum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I found a way around it as a temporary measure if you can't log on. At least until they patch it. (Hopefully sooner then later) if you create a new character then log out and log back on with your stuck character, it will then load you outside the planet. DO NOT try to continue selas because it will continue to crash. Hopefully this helps you at least play the game
  • Options
    tallpaul86#9148 tallpaul86 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I have raised a support ticket reference for this directly with Arc Games so will await their reply and let you all know the outcome
  • Options
    chacko#8646 chacko Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Still happening today. Hope they fix it soon. How do you get the prompt for the next mission without beating this one?
  • Options
    kim#5535 kim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just got to this mission and started playing it, when I tried to be beam down it crashed, tried again and I was transported to the area map pushed the continue button and the game crashed again, now I can't even start the game after logging in, it just crashes when it tries to load..
  • Options
    t3fury#7017 t3fury Member Posts: 9 New User
    Got to this mission myself, arrived ok and then i went to beam down and it crashed. Now as soon as i login and load my character it crashes everytime.
  • Options
    t3fury#7017 t3fury Member Posts: 9 New User
    FIX for those who manage to get back out and into space (i got out by getting to character selection and waited a few minutes until i pressed load) once the game loads you into space go to your menu > Missions > Mission Journal select "Empress Sela" and press "SKIP" this will allow you to continue your game and onto the next mission, you can then complete Empress Sela at a later date once its fixed. hope this helps.
  • Options
    psych3lpsych3l Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have been having the same exact issue. I contacted support, and this was their response:
    "I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to progress due to crashing issues about Empress Sela mission. This is actually a known issue and the developers are already investigating it...
    For now, we can only recommend to patiently wait for the fix about this particular issue, if you can avoid the map for this mission much better to prevent crashing issues."
  • Options
    london1#3483 london1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Level 27, Federation, Human - Empress Sela mission is crashing. Restarting a couple of times got me back to the Beta sector but you can't continue the campaign.
  • Options
    chacko#8646 chacko Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Go to the Mission Screen and find the mission click it and choose skip. You will then receive a message about the next mission.
  • Options
    foz#9412 foz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sorry to post here, I'm unable to post threads on here yet. Anyway, how do we go about getting a star base (consoles) do we have to be a certain level or something?google hasn't been much help and it's annoying now haha.

A few of us have created a fleet, we're all ranked between 30-45 yet can't find any options to build it etc and have no idea how. We are at a loss.

Any help would be great.

Many thanks.
  • Options
    tallpaul86#9148 tallpaul86 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So I got a reply back from their support team and they have advised the following (copied and pasted from the email): -

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you are unable to progress through your mission, "Empress Sela".

I can confirm that this is now a known issue. While we understand the need for a fast resolution, some issues require further action from departments outside our control. Rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

You can also check the most recent release notes here:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/tag/sto-patch-notes

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate and resolve this matter. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
    Liuna
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment"

So like others have said, this will be fixed hopefully with a future patch - this next patch will be big because I'm finding another fault!
  • Options
    jmatlock309jmatlock309 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am also having that problem too, is there any solution?
  • Options
    I am also having that problem too with CE 38700-08 game keeps crashing, is there any solution?

• Options
    Does anyone knows if when the Developers will have a fix for the crashing of Empress Sela mission. Ican't move ahead because of this problem.