test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Just posting to say thanks to you guys for the giveaway.

I know we've all been bitching for hours about today but i'll admit we were wrong and that I'm grateful for the giveaway.

Happy anniversary guys.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    inflamedcoloninflamedcolon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Already have the set and I'm happy for those getting it
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator

Same here. While I may not be getting anything myself, at least others will be able to get a full bundle.
    The shuttle's pretty decent in Admiralty with a maintenance reduction and 2/2/2 stats, the Phaser isn't too bad if you're leveling a character and need a pistol for your away team, and the Connie interior works on any ship! On top of that, the uniforms aren't too bad either.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    blakes7tvseriesblakes7tvseries Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    Same here, already own it.
    download.jpg
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I own most of the bits but right now I'm just glad they did something :) thanks for more than just a 'happy 50th' blog Cryptic
  • Options
    talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    That was a lot more than I expected, I was one of the people who figured it'd be a TOS Tribble or a TOS Enterprise admiralty card or something.

Credit where credit is due, cryptic did something really cool.
  • Options
    specterkevspecterkev Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thanks cryptic #llap
  • Options
    damainxdamainx Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I think it's a slap in the face. Many already own this. Couldn't they come with something new? They've had plenty of time. What a complete joke. Maybe the end is truly nigh.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    damainx wrote: »
    I think it's a slap in the face. Many already own this. Couldn't they come with something new? They've had plenty of time. What a complete joke. Maybe the end is truly nigh.

There's always one who cries DOOOOM...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    At work...can someone please explain what one gets in the so called 23rd Century bundle?

Is it the $139 AOY pack?​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    damainxdamainx Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I am not crying doom. The players forget that, you're the ones paying their salaries. You deserve better.
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    At work...can someone please explain what one gets in the so called 23rd Century bundle?

Is it the $139 AOY pack?

It's a class Fshuttle, 3 different uniforms from TOS, phasers, etc.​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    f9thretxc wrote: »

Is it the $139 AOY pack?

It's a class Fshuttle, 3 different uniforms from TOS, phasers, etc.

Oh thank you! was hoping for the ships but still FREE....Thanks Cryptic!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User

Is it the $139 AOY pack?​​
    No, it's the TOS bundle with the shuttle, the TOS outfits, the hand-phaser and the best of all: the TOS ship interior.

I'm very happy, always wanted it! Thanks, Cryptic!
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    Well if you have the Console version, then hey free gift
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Thank you Steve and Trendy and Cryptic dev team.
    Happy anniversary!

Might be eyeing a TOS ship to use this on....
  • Options
    telekill2012telekill2012 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Awesome. I'll download it on PS4 when I get home. Thanks Arc.
  • Options
    norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Makes one wonder about that 2268 interior that's heavily implied by the fact that this is labeled 2267.
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    I already own this on the PC but, I will claim it on the Xbox. Also, my daughter will get something new for her characters.

Thank you Cryptic.

Happy 50th Star Trek.
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Same here. While I may not be getting anything myself, at least others will be able to get a full bundle.
    The shuttle's pretty decent in Admiralty with a maintenance reduction and 2/2/2 stats, the Phaser isn't too bad if you're leveling a character and need a pistol for your away team, and the Connie interior works on any ship! On top of that, the uniforms aren't too bad either.

Yep, the pistol is actually awesome for your team, as you can claim it multiple times, hand them out and never touch them again until end game. Glad to see that people will be able to claim this awesome set, which has been legacy for quite some time.
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    And some people actually thought they were getting some unique never seen before gift. lol It's like they don't know cryptic at all.
  • Options
    borgified007borgified007 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    Already have this set. For anyone who is unaware though you can claim this set as many times as you want. It's a great way to get some hand phasers that lvl with you. Each time I claim it it puts a phaser in my inventory. It's the blue one with the cool fade / death animation!
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    damainx wrote: »
    I am not crying doom. The players forget that, you're the ones paying their salaries. You deserve better.

Better than something for nothing?

You, sir, have an entitlement issue, as evidenced by the hollow and full of TRIBBLE "paying their salaries" comment.The salaries you are talking about are paid by Cryptic/PWE, not us. We buy products and receive the items we buy in exchange for that money. That is literally all we "deserve" for our money. The entire concept that we are owed more than what we pay for is BS.

You don't go into a grocery store, buy a box of cereal and milk expecting the store to throw in a bowl and spoon "because you pay their salaries", right. Oh, right, you probably do.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    For everyone who got a T6 Connie but didn't already have the bridge ... they now get that bridge! Yay!

I already own it, but happy 50th everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,769 Arc User
    Thank you Steve and Trendy and Cryptic dev team.
    Happy anniversary!

Might be eyeing a TOS ship to use this on....
    I was just thinking the same thing. 500 Zen for the Tier 1 is not a bad price. For funzies I might just make a new Character. Probably not, but I am thinking about it. :: shakes a fist :: Damn you Devs :: ;)

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Owned it on the day of release and the interior is the best bit!

Enjoy.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    Cool, thank you, Cryptic! This will complete my TOS collection except for the T6 TOS Connie, which I knew I'd probably never get anyway. I can always just get the T1 TOS Connie and pretend it's a T6. lol
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    This is very cool for anyone who likes TOS in general, or their AOY ships.

I bought this years ago the day it came out, very happy a lot of other people get to enjoy it on the house.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."