test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

50th Anniversary Special Event for STO

124»

Comments

• fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    And for the 50th Anniversary you will receive...

AN ADMIRALTY CARD! Yes, this card will be yet another Engineering epic, because we simply don't have enough of those.

One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    scarling wrote: »
    You're going to get another admiralty card and you're going to love it.

Just smile, muster up some excitement and tell them you always wanted one, just like when you get that hideous, knitted sweater at Christmas from your crazy Aunt Dotty, who's got about a MILLION cats, at last count....... :|

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    After the AOY mess they should do a T6 ship of your choice giveaway. Nothing else would work after the constant milking of cash from the player base. I really can't wait to see if they will scam money out of this player base on Trek 50th. It would so be a huge slap in the face.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    redvenge wrote: »
    ltminns wrote: »
    At this stage you'd be lucky if you get the gruel served in the mines of Rura Penthe.
    You don't like the limited run T6 version of the TOS ships in promo packs?

Lemme put it this way how the promo left me feeling.
    myUiMC4.jpg

scarling wrote: »
    You're going to get another admiralty card and you're going to love it.

Just smile, muster up some excitement and tell them you always wanted one, just like when you get that hideous, knitted sweater at Christmas from your crazy Aunt Dotty, who's got about a MILLION cats, at last count....... :|

Yes, where the colors in them often do NOT exist in the natural rainbow.....colors that only exist in yarn. :p

I'd LOVE a TOS Spock Bridge Officer for the anniversary, or the Cage style bridge.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    Ummm, why is one of my old pictures in the post? I did not post it up.....
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • mailman650mailman650 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    How about 50th Anniversary Rep!? Do something about 500 times and when you hand in the rep to Q (cause he's already in the game and there's no need to create new assets) you get a character bound shirt that reads "I did the 50th Anniversary Rep and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".
  • raxicoricoraxicorico Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Lemme put it this way how the promo left me feeling.
    myUiMC4.jpg

Sums up how I think a lot are feeling right now about STO on the big milestone and the absence of anything to do with it in-game.

This is SO right for what has happened today with the 50th.

Perfect!
  • craftyveteran1craftyveteran1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    disappointing to say the least