test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THIS IS HOW SUPPORT of PWE DEALS WITH HACKERS, they let them play without any punishment

2»

Comments

• Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    I think the OP needs a tissue...
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    @rattler2

Yes I do, and as you are on these forums here to you will know I only insult were insult is due. You will never find me commenting in the DPS or skill sections of the forums as I do not belong there.

You work for your stuff, I pay for my stuff, my contempt is for those who ask for hands outs and ask the devs to change the game for their advantage.

I might be labeled as a "a-hole or d*ck" but I have standards and morals.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    @cidjack
    I would appreciate it if you would stop appearing as though you are painting ALL F2Pers as beggars or just a negative thing in general in the future. While I do understand a bit where you're coming from with some people, its unfair to those like myself who are skilled to be painted with the same brush.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    cidjack wrote: »
    I would post the world smallest violin playing my heart bleeds for you, but we have complainers, beggars and F2Pers on these's forums already, I am saving that gif for one of them, so please leave.

Oh this jack azz again... Odds are he really sucks playing.
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    OP why is this in the STO forums????/
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    OP why is this in the STO forums????/

Because the OP feels this is a public service to "warn" other game communities under the PW umbrella of some form of misconduct. Frankly... I agree with you. This doesn't belong here.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    squirrelgirl#9643 squirrelgirl Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hmm.. That game looks like it's in no way a direct copy of WoW...
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    An Electronic Supersonic reference it what justifies this thread. Wake up from your asleep.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    Gesundheit?
  • Options
    cactolithcactolith Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    So, which would be better for topping on a thin crust? Pineapple or anchovies?
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Pineapple!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Seriously, all laughing with the TS, while, and I was to start a post about, we all get spammed with scam sites in STO, which is also a PWE/Cryptic game. I get on a daily basis 2 or 3 mails of those, while I never came near one. Then I beg for an answer: How on earth is it possible that they obtain my account information and what kind of personal information those scam sites and/or hackers have already obtained. It's the duty and responsability of Cryptic/PWE to protect the information of their users, protect them from hackers and cheaters. But so far, I am not witnessing any kind of progress in these matters
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,529 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Scam sites probably have people lurking in game at sol system to find your name@pwe from looking at arriving ships.

They might also use other evil tricksies like screen-scraping the forums to harvest names.
  • Options
    hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    someone seems to have TRIBBLE the OP - no STO Videos there at all...
    18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    l2SqhO2AfvN1aOT60.gif

IBTL.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    spchlss.gif
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    Speaking of Fusion pets, are they more powerful than Acid Horta combat pets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    cactolith wrote: »
    So, which would be better for topping on a thin crust? Pineapple or anchovies?
    While I generally support people experimenting with interesting toppings, I've never liked anchovy. My fave is pineapple/pepperoni/jalepeno.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    Ok... how is this still open?

@pwlaughingtrendy
    @jodarkrider
    @askray

*Jack O'Neill voice* Can we please have an official word on this... shrub?
    (If no one gets the reference... I'm gonna facedesk)
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Ok... how is this still open?

@pwlaughingtrendy
    @jodarkrider
    @askray

*Jack O'Neill voice* Can we please have an official word on this... shrub?
    (If no one gets the reference... I'm gonna facedesk)

I got it :) Between Dr Weir and O'Neill right? :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    foxman00 wrote: »

I got it :) Between Dr Weir and O'Neill right? :)

jfnha.jpg
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    The official word on this, the thread is closed.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.