2»

Comments

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    >Miner Instabilities: Resolved an issue where enemies were not scaling correctly for Advanced and Elite modes.<

I know it was not working as intended and fixing it needed to happen, I do wonder what affect this may have on the queue's activity once players experience the working Elite and Advanced Difficulty levels. I hope they don't abandon this mission like so many others as the mark reward was quite generous compared to the paltry Iconian ones.

Yeah, not getting any injuries kinda caused me to be a bit more reckless than I normally would be in an Elite mission since I don't have to run to the med bay after the mission. I am guessing that the "scaling issue" basically means that even in Advanced and Elite, all enemies had the same stats compared to Normal.

I am not too concerned about the changes. I think only my AoY captain would be seriously affected by the change because I took a break from doing story missions for some time. Currently in the Solanae Dyson Sphere story arc and only using ultra rare Energy Dampening Armor Mk XIV [HP] [RegHP] [RegSH] [can't remember mod] and very rare Mk XII shields.

I know people have mentioned they got one-shot in this mission, but I never experienced that in this mission or any other ground mission.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    In miner instabilities, certain mobs occasionally spawn simultaneously and you can oft get knocked down by a grenade or a sniper shot. If most of the mob is still active, youre often TRIBBLE, as the animation to get back up takes too long and you will have multiple shots on you. I can only imagine what it's like when properly "scaled"
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    In miner instabilities, certain mobs occasionally spawn simultaneously and you can oft get knocked down by a grenade or a sniper shot. If most of the mob is still active, youre often ****, as the animation to get back up takes too long and you will have multiple shots on you. I can only imagine what it's like when properly "scaled"

Wait, do they mean the Miners? I know if just one or two Romulans get inside (from knockdown or from sneaking around the backside of the walls), the nearest guy is doomed. Sure, they're just Miners, but they can barely take a Romulan Ale much less an attack... maybe they weren't scaling their hitpoints properly?
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Maintenance is complete! Welcome back Captains!
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Kar'fi (KDF T5-FU Carrier) costs 2,000 zen + upgrade module + fleet ship module. Ship is partly invisible, and has been for as long as I remember.

The Iconian weapons have some crippling bugs too (extreme animation twitches), but I'm not about to view that in the self-serving lens of STO faction prejudice.

Yes, more goes into the FED than the KDF/ROM. The name of the game is all that really needs to be said about why that is. But if someone says (as a totality) that nothing, no matter how small, is fixed (or updated, if you want to take a more expansive view of the dead horse) then I'll remind them of why that's literally not true. I'm sorry this bug hasn't been fixed yet (it's been a couple seasons, IIRC), but others have.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.