test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Moderator competency test.

Here is one for you, for the last two days the server OFFLINE status has been showing in the launcher, signified by the red dot. Run that up the ladder, if you can. Would probably help the game's overall online numbers.

Comments

• Options
    fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Posting in what will be an EPIC THREAD...so long as the mods don't close it ASAP.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Moderator Deadmatch!!!.... no really, what's this about?, somebody complaining for an icon? (the game runs fine)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    1. It hasn't been 2 days, it just started last night.

2. Forum moderators are not Cryptic employees, they have no more power to bring issues to the staff then you do.

3. In before the lock!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    1. It hasn't been 2 days, it just started last night.

2. Forum moderators are not Cryptic employees, they have no more power to bring issues to the staff then you do.

3. In before the lock!
    A shocking number of people don't know how to count. Oh it started at 11 PM and now it's 1 AM? 2 DAYS! (apparently)
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    kjfettkjfett Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Watch out OP, he's liable to make you take a "poster competency test" before letting you make your next post! lol
    kjfett_14091.jpg
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    Hmm it was ALMOST 2 days ago. It start around 10:00PM Eastern for me on the 9th. At least that's when I first noticed it and almost did not try to log on.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    Yeeeaaaa... the title of this thread is just ASKING to be closed, as it can be considered discussion of Moderation. Either that or it would just be considered insulting to Moderators by implying something.

InBeforeTheLock.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    gjohnny1990gjohnny1990 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    I'm about to have a full Indian meal, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,514 Arc User
    Mods, you don't need to put on the red light....

https://youtu.be/eIR7dXjMB88
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    948c34ba530ca13d0388fad5192cb225.jpg

(since everybody else is increasing their post count, I figured I might as well too)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    The real Moderator competency test will be to see how fast they will close this topic. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    The real Moderator competency test will be to see how fast they will close this topic. :P

QUIET YOU! We're making this as epic as we can before it closes.

With that in mind, THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT GORN PUNS/JOKES. The puns are not long Gorn at all.

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    fluffymoof wrote: »

With that in mind, THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT GORN PUNS/JOKES. The puns are not long Gorn at all.

Gorns, eh? I sooo saw that gorning! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    C'mon everyone. PLEASE just stay on topic!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fluffymoof wrote: »

Gorns, eh? I sooo saw that gorning! :)

Many thought they were Gorn With the Wind.

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,514 Arc User
    C'mon everyone. PLEASE just stay on topic!

Yes, the topic is Red, Red, Red

https://youtu.be/7xY1hgUPD1o

• Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Here is one for you, for the last two days the server OFFLINE status has been showing in the launcher, signified by the red dot. Run that up the ladder, if you can. Would probably help the game's overall online numbers.
    TARGET ACQUIRED.
This discussion has been closed.