test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning to the 23rd Century - use Philip Crey.

2»

Comments

• Options
    brackynewsbrackynews Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Here's a post I made in another thread. Are things just working completely differently for me since I didn't finish every 23c mission? Y'all can't replay anything?
    (I do agree Crey should be the proper in-game method. But since nobody told me I couldn't jump between centuries I have been happily doing it. ;) )
    brackynews wrote: »
    Speaking as someone who ended up doing the 23c missions out of order, I have several unfinished ones, and it's a simple matter of paying the transwarp fee to go back to 23c space and ESD.

I have no idea if it's intentional, but it couldn't be much easier. ;) Unless I'm mistaken, I didn't see any Andorian Female Engineering officer in the 25c store, so I'm back to 23c to pick up one.

Getting back is a little harder if like me you're out of order. Welcome to Earth Spacedock doesn't let you transwarp. Of the Available Missions, only Asteroid Mining does. It's very possible some people would need GM help if they didn't want to redo Caleb IV.

So there's your solution for now, use transwarp features to jump between maps. Cost is 20k. Trigger the missions from the Episodes and Available tabs. While the event is going on (one more day), transwarping to Risa is free. it's in the Overview tab.

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=
  • Options
    mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    You're KIA in the 23rd century, and preventing your "death" would change the very timeline that you are trying to protect. There is no going back permanently. You're a temporal agent now, untethered from time.
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • Options
    isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    Yes to a 23c vendor, but not Cray. It should be Berlinghoff Rasmussen based on Dronza. He is selling temporal items there before he is captured in A Matter of Time.
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Yes to a 23c vendor, but not Cray. It should be Berlinghoff Rasmussen based on Dronza. He is selling temporal items there before he is captured in A Matter of Time.

He's actually a DOFF in the game. Not sure it would be possible.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    A sound idea, so I support!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    It's a shame the Drozana episodes don't throw up anything for Aoy characters. They're home again before they even left. No temptation to change their future? No leaving messages for their families?​​

This was covered in the delta recruit expansion. Though AoY is just a federation delta recruit, a repeat, so why not repeat this?
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    23c esd is such an awesome map too shame if they leave it to waste like this I would love to revisit it without having to roll a new char
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    mrspidey2 wrote: »
    You're KIA in the 23rd century, and preventing your "death" would change the very timeline that you are trying to protect. There is no going back permanently. You're a temporal agent now, untethered from time.

Yes, you are untethered from time -hence the ability to travel back before you 'died'. lol

As I and several others have said, your character could simply ask Philip Crey to use his magic time agent travel powers to send you back a week before the ill fated battle at a time when your past self wasn't on the 23rd century ESD. That way you can have access to all the 23c goodies you missed the first time around (and didn't have the resources for anyway). You are under strict orders to tell no one about your involvement in future affairs and thus can't disturb the timeline. :)