test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

57,000 Refined Dilithium dissapeared while i was playing. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe this, I just finished a mission and received 30k dilithium and bunch of credits and 750 marks. You guys must know the one. Romulan mission, underground ruins!!!!! And before I started it I already had 57k of refined and 30k of unrefined. Now all of a sudden all of my refined is gone, it went to zero somehow. And of course I am pissed off.

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    I am going to assume somthing here:
    • First you need to change your password.
    • Then figure out roughly WHEN this happend... Preferably time and date.
    • Contact PWE support, Label it "POSSIBLE ACCOUNT HACK" give them ALL the information you think is related including the before mentioned time and date, and ask them to see if there is suspicious activity, and if there is, roll your character back.

There might be a chance that someone abused your account, and if so, Cryptic can roll your character back to a previous point, however, this will lose all progress...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    57k is approximately a week's max refining. It's worth about $1.50 of zen. Don't lose too much sleep over this even if it has been truly lost.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    The point isn't the quantity, but if what the OP is saying is accurate, the very fact that it can vanish just like that is worrying, as it could happen for any sum, across any and all toons.

OP, was the refined Dil on your character, or on the exchange? Is your zen unchanged? Did you obtain any new gear or fleet marks (indicating accidental contributions of Dil perhaps with bugged keybinds)? Was this on a regular toon, delta recruit, or AoY? If you have other toons, have they been affected at all? Did you check the systems chat tab at the time that might have shown anything?

Just some thoughts, and thanks for letting us know. I'll be monitoring my refined Dil on characters more closely now.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    i just wanna point out I lost a ship in exchange cause I put the wrong price got screwed by lag and an unusually fast buyer shifty eyes* an was told they couldn't do anything an I reported it soon after so yeah i'd say outta luck dude PS i'm a lifetime member too
  • metallica#9475 metallica Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Well I am an idiot, But thanks for the replies. So the mission required environmental suits and I bought them from the nukara reputation store. I cant believe I didn't realize that it was dilithium that I was spending. I just wasted soo much refined DIL.
    SIGH
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    It's too late for you, but for anyone else: decent EV suits are dirt cheap on the exchange since they are loot drops on Nukara's surface.
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    Well I am an idiot, But thanks for the replies. So the mission required environmental suits and I bought them from the nukara reputation store. I cant believe I didn't realize that it was dilithium that I was spending. I just wasted soo much refined DIL.
    SIGH
    Don't worry, there will come a day when you spend 57k Dil and don't even care.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Every time I've seen a thread like this, it's always turned out to have been because someone bought something and forgot about it or didn't notice how much it cost.

Every time.
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    anazonda wrote: »
    I am going to assume somthing here:
    • First you need to change your password.
    • Then figure out roughly WHEN this happend... Preferably time and date.
    • Contact PWE support, Label it "POSSIBLE ACCOUNT HACK" give them ALL the information you think is related including the before mentioned time and date, and ask them to see if there is suspicious activity, and if there is, roll your character back.

There might be a chance that someone abused your account, and if so, Cryptic can roll your character back to a previous point, however, this will lose all progress...

^ Do this! ^

/Closed
This discussion has been closed.