test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is there a door in space?

https://s31.postimg.org/rcagmtx97/door.png[/url]

So there is a door, in space. odd. Just a loop that sends you back to where you started.

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    When it's ajar?
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    It is an invitation to participate in a voluntary population reduction program.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    nellucnhoj-%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8B-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%86-%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%82-%D0%B6%D0%B5-%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B8-2041448.gif
    Don't OPEN IT!!!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    cptkirk#7968 cptkirk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    sorry i opened it three times, logic dictated it
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    That's the cue for Scotty to open the hangar door before Kirk and Harrison get turned into organic paste on your ship's hull.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    zevwt5Q.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    vlcsnap-2014-08-17-23h40m02s228.png
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    oh that.... Turei has a warp-to-respawn volume placed over the area where the Voth get destroyed by the Vaadwaur. If you just fly into it you'll get warped, you may have stopped at the edge and are interacting with it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    I dunno whats happening here, all I can see is skill bars that take up most of the screen. Is that a potato you are playing on?
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    https://s31.postimg.org/rcagmtx97/door.png[/url]

So there is a door, in space. odd. Just a loop that sends you back to where you started.

The real odd part is why did someone take the space house and leave the door behind? :/
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    'You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.'

That's why.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    Must be where the players who post links in chat end up. What, you think it's coincidence that these two "bugs" would show up at the same time?
  • Options
    mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    Well, what are you waiting for? Hold the Door!!
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    It is one of the doors of perception. After it comes the end and the music is over.
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    The doorway to your minds eye.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    That's probably just the other side of the Iconian door on the Romulan Flotilla that leads to space. You can't go in because it's too small for a ship to fit through. B)
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Close the door, your letting the lockboxes in.​​

Dad ?
    lol
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    vlcsnap-2014-08-17-23h40m02s228.png

So That's where Q put it.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Oh don't mind that, that's just the door Caitians use to leave my ship.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    mrspidey2 wrote: »
    Well, what are you waiting for? Hold the Door!!
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    That door leads to a large place, where a light blind's you and green things are all around. There are creatures who will try to communicate with you and strange machines above you and pass you, may even make a strange noise followed by something verbal. Maybe a feeling of something touching you as it waifs past you......

It's called " Outside". And it will kill you with fresh air and natural light, if not that nut in the car speeding towards you sure will. Or the kid with the new Flu virus sneezing next to you is sure to get you in the end.

Be smart, be safe, stay.......inside playing Cryptic games.

A safety message from Cryptic. dino3-5.gif​​

"Outside" ... isn't that the place where people are walking through traffic, cemeteries, and other people's property with their face glued to their phone while they try to catch Pokémon?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    Any Clickie that takes you to a spawn point, is a door. So, anything you click on in any map, that takes you to another map, or another part of a map, is a door.

The default message on a door is, "Open Door." If the designer fails to add custom interact text like, "Take Turbolift to Engineering" or "Warp to Xarantine Sector," you will see "Open Door" instead.

So. . . someone just missed the part where they were supposed to put text on that particular door.

Where is it? What does it take you to?
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I propose a wooden door should be placed on the map where the "Open Door" message pops up with text on the door stating "Twilight Zone".
  • Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Any Clickie that takes you to a spawn point, is a door. So, anything you click on in any map, that takes you to another map, or another part of a map, is a door.

The default message on a door is, "Open Door." If the designer fails to add custom interact text like, "Take Turbolift to Engineering" or "Warp to Xarantine Sector," you will see "Open Door" instead.

So. . . someone just missed the part where they were supposed to put text on that particular door.

Where is it? What does it take you to?

So theoretically, it's a door, even if when you interact with it, it just reloads you in front of the same door but failed (or was designed not to load) anything else on the map once you weent through said door lol

technically you didn't go anywhere, you just reloaded a blank map
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha