test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tangled Webs show stopper after July 13 patch

whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Playing Tangled Webs after the patch on July 13. I stop the self destruct, then exit that room to proceed with the mission. I go down the ramp to the next hallway, and as soon as I get to the bottom of the ramp, I immediately die, along with any BOffs that follow me down. Damage log says I take 269 damage from a fall.

If I get rez'd by a BOff, I stand up and immediately die again. I can respawn, beam out and return directly to the ground portion, or completely drop the mission and restart from the beginning, and I still have this exact issue. Anyone else get this since the patch?

I can't progress past this point.

Comments

• Options
    tkg2cavtkg2cav Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I am also having this issue, but it's not uniform it seems to be a specific side of the walkway. At first I thought it might be some sort of lethal gas trap but it turns out it's enough of the floor at the bottom of the ramp that you cannot complete the mission.
  • Options
    seraphtcseraphtc Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yep - same issue here, although when I checked my damage history it showed that no damage had been taken.

I would just like to add that the EV suit was equipped and active.
  • Options
    perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    It is something to do with the floor. I decided to keep jumping (spam jump). On the second attempt I made it all the way through. It might be just the straight corridor before you go up the next ramp to the final room.

My team didn't make it, but I did the last room. Not sure where you would spawn if you die.
  • Options
    You must've been really lucky to make it to the last room - even spamming jump I can't make it as much as half the way down the corridor.
  • Options
    pmaddenpmadden Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    yeah same issue, hit the botton of ramp n dead. and i was hopping to finish this mission after the last bug was fixed with the enemys not spawning.
  • Options
    racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    What a lame way to die, seriously. I've had this issue in the past while doing What Lies Beneath, one of the grates the devs left on the floor would kill you if you walked anywhere near it, or your boffs would fall through the floor to the final room on occasions, but I doubt thats related. In any case I wonder if this new map issue is related to some incorrectly placed object like those freaking grates in the depths drozana.
  • Options
    russell1997russell1997 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. ticket ID #4,019,369.
    whycryptic wrote: »
    Playing Tangled Webs after the patch on July 13. I stop the self destruct, then exit that room to proceed with the mission. I go down the ramp to the next hallway, and as soon as I get to the bottom of the ramp, I immediately die, along with any BOffs that follow me down. Damage log says I take 269 damage from a fall.

If I get rez'd by a BOff, I stand up and immediately die again. I can respawn, beam out and return directly to the ground portion, or completely drop the mission and restart from the beginning, and I still have this exact issue. Anyone else get this since the patch?

• Options
    conclainconclain Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yea same here, jumping I died in mid air also
  • Options
    llorcanllorcan Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes the same thing is happening to me. The new expansion is a great idea and a lot of fun... but has some annoying bugs. Some just cosmetic but others that stop the game play all together.
  • Options
    razzer1971razzer1971 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah I'm glad it's not just me that's suffering from this little 'gem' - annoyed cos i'd created a new character and was looking forward to doing the grind again!!!
  • Options
    Let's hope we don't have to wait until next week for a fix....
  • Options
    staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Same problem. It shows as fall damage, which suggests the bug is something to do with a vertical dimension.
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Just great. Just... great... They fix one bug that could be worked around (enemies ending up under the map) and introduced one that renders the mission unable to be completed... Well, there goes any further play with that character until the new bug is fixed...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    stellerclivestellerclive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yea i'm getting this issue too Best sumbit a bug report and wait to compleat it later. if they get enough reports maybe some hot patch will come out soon
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Yep same issue. I die soon as I hit the bottom of the ramp. I run, jump around, etc. And die regardless. Until this is fixed. I can't finish my AOY.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    dreymor0dreymor0 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Gotta love how the Devs TRIBBLE us every time a "fix" is applied.
  • Options
    mrjay39131mrjay39131 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same with me. I have been having problems with this mission since launch where the last boarding party wouldnt spawn.
    whycryptic wrote: »

• Options
    archbetharchbeth Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    They fix one bug that could be worked around (enemies ending up under the map)
    Oh, my kid and I had a couple Na'kuhl showing up under the map at one point -- respawns, I think -- as *well* as the Hallway Kills You bug. Our boffs were busy shooting under the floor but didn't manage to kill the two red dots on the minimap.

While we can apparently just take the next mission in line and continue on, we chose to stop here and hope for a bug fix so we can play through the content in "proper order." Those poor hatchlings! *sniffle*

• Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Tomorrow's patch should fix this. Thank you for all the reports.
  • Options
    tkg2cavtkg2cav Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    That is some good news. I am glad it's being addressed so quickly.
  • Options
    kamatsudashkamatsudash Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I hope the patch does fix this, as I'm stuck at the same point. Tried relogging, restarting mission, tried jumping on both sides of the passage... just keep dying, so logged a bug report on it.
  • Options
    stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Bugged mission
  • Options
    sandoz217sandoz217 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    At first I could not interact with the queen, after beaming out and returning, I could.