What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fighter pets

2»

Comments

• Options
    timonicustimonicus Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Yeah its made getting the ships easier so there are more on the market so prices are lower
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    nephitis wrote: »
    timonicus wrote: »
    If you have enough ec, narcine dreasnought carriers have dripped to around 100million ec, Its my main ship, the frigates add between 10-20k dps to myself, and are pretty hardy, the dreadnought itself has a decent boff layout and is nimble for its size, something you dont find with dedicated carriers

This is going to be off topic but I wonder what made all the ship prices (except for Lobi ships) plummet in pricing. Even the Vonph is down to 285 mil as of writing. Is it the Infinity Lockbox/Pack?

Yeah - Infinity lets people produce the most expensive ship on the market, so it's been helping drop prices.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Yeah it is the infinity lockbox, as you could choose which ship you got from the different ship-boxes you could get in them. It basically flooded the market with alot of ships, same with consoles like the leech console that dropped to about 15ish mil.

Myself I find it weird that with home many full on carriers we see being added to the game lately that we have not seen a overhaul of the hanger-pet system. So many players that like using the carriers an hanger pets have so wished for a better system, and for the viability of the cannon using pets to be brought up abit more. Whether it be increased firing arc on the cannon pets, an improved Ai. or more of a improved Hanger-pet Ui that we can micro-manage.
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Maybe they're secretly building lots of hangers into ships, so they can look at the population who bought those ships to buy time on the system team's schedule to get the hanger pet AI upgraded.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Maybe they're secretly building lots of hangers into ships, so they can look at the population who bought those ships to buy time on the system team's schedule to get the hanger pet AI upgraded.

I am hoping that is what might be happening.