test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nothing to do

digby1957digby1957 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
I made a 23rd century captain and the game loaded me on to the bridge. When I looked around there are no objects or NPCs to interact with. I'm stuck here with no way of leaving the bridge. Anyone else run into this?

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    This seems to be caused by a cutscene not playing properly. Likely due to server load, as it did not appear during testing.

The best workaround, until we find a solution, is to re-create your character and try again. Sorry about that!
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • digby1957digby1957 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Thanks for the prompt reply. :)
  • redshirt101#1033 redshirt101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    same for me abit annoying but to be expected on launch day
  • locrianollocrianol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I made a second character and still didn't work.
    rh0ebk.jpg
  • texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    My husband is having the same problem. He recreated his toon 3 times, it didn't work for him. He is currently restarting his computer since he didn't after the patch. I will update the results, here.

**UPDATE** Restarting the computer (and obviously the game) and recreating the new toon did not help. I will keep checking back here for updates. If any info is needed, I can provide it, just not sure what would be helpful at this point. **After 5 tries, the opening cinematic worked!! So, keep trying, folks!**

Thank you, Devs, for being on this. Hopefully we players can help and hopefully there will be a remedy soon.
  • texarion#1034 texarion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I tried deleting my toon and creating a new and it worked. I guess anyone determined to play a new TOS too tonight just needs to keep deleting and creating new ones until it works :)
  • texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    I tried deleting my toon and creating a new and it worked. I guess anyone determined to play a new TOS too tonight just needs to keep deleting and creating new ones until it works :)
    Yep! Took 5 tries, but it worked! :smiley: