test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Gates of Gre'thor (The Final Confrontation) -bugged-

2»

Comments

• bignick3bignick3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Someone is going to say necros are not allowed.. but meh, anyways.

I completed 3 times in arrow that mission, and i didnt have any problems at all. In fact, i must completed it about more than 10 times in the past year and i neve encountered any bug. Since i need to do it again probably 2 more times, now with the exp event, i will check it out.

Well I'm sure I speak for everyone else here when I say, "good for you." I, however, like pages of players before me, am stuck at the "Explore your surroundings" prompt. It's really crappy that this bug still exists all these years later, Cryptic just doesn't care about fixing content problems, only in rolling out the latest bug-ridden content and their newest abomination of a starship. I have skipped many stories in the lines for all three races because of incessant bugs, looks like I will be skipping this one as well. Way to go, Cryptic! Do you understand now why I will never buy a lifetime subscription to this game? :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "To secure peace is to prepare for war."
  • lonesquifflonesquiff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just encountered this bug today. The mission objective states to "Explore the surroundings" and never progresses despite my repeated thorough exploration of the entire level. I'm appalled to see that this bug has been around since 2009. That's going on six years now! How could the devs let such a game breaking bug exist for so long?

This is my first time playing a KDF character and the missions have been riddled with minor bugs but were still completable with restarts up until now.
  • rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    there's another " bug " with this one ( but this one is actually funny , had me laughing out loud ) : if you approach the gate in the middle of the road your entire team jumps over the edge into the lava pit and dies pretty much instantly ...:)

so you have to stay far left of the bridge to prevent that ..
  • hipachilleshipachilles Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lonesquiff wrote: »
    Just encountered this bug today. The mission objective states to "Explore the surroundings" and never progresses despite my repeated thorough exploration of the entire level. I'm appalled to see that this bug has been around since 2009. That's going on six years now!

I am having this same issue on my Delta Recruit. Did anyone ever get it resolved? I am trying to complete all the story arcs on my KDF recruit so I really need to complete this mission. Anyone who was able to actually complete the mission with this bug, any tips?
  • racernineracernine Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bug still exists as of today 9/13/15.
  • assetstudiesassetstudies Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Bug still exists as of today 4/6/16
  • jackalope#2332 jackalope Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    How exactly are you going to release this game on the console with all of these bugs still in place?

Bug STILL exists as of today 7/5/16
  • robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    You may want to make a new post, as this thread is so old. Be clear what the current state of the bug is and when it occurs. I have personally successfully completed this mission a few times in the past couple of weeks, so more information would be helpful.
  • jackelwolfjackelwolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    8/27/16 still bugged. This is the third bug I've run into playing the KDF, bugs that were around the last time I made and played a KDF alt back in 2010. Begining to think arc doesn't actually care about fixing their game rather, making pointless addons in hopes people throw their cash at it.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Holy night of the living thread, Batman!
    1xe027q.png
  • overdrawn#9146 overdrawn Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    I am having the exact same issue. Now I have to figure how to do the mission over to hope it does work. This in on the xbox one of course.
  • andrewsbane#8127 andrewsbane Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Bug still exists 30/1/2019. Accept it they are not going to fix it, apparently it's up to us to find a work round.