test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wich new upcoming ships are you most excited for?

sfdstuff#3558 sfdstuff Member Posts: 85 Arc User

wich new upcoming ships are you most excited for? 83 votes

TOS era(Daedalus, Perseus, Gemini, Ranger)
8%
ssbn655hippiejondmttacofangskekvinjtoney3448highlord83 7 votes
23rd Century(Nautilus, Theseus, Sagittarius, Paladin)
2%
garaks31jcsteele 2 votes
31st century(Chronos, Eternal, Ouroboros)
24%
r5e4w3q2kjwashingtonvegeta50024lordsteve1pwstolemynameseriousdavekyle223catsunfrancksshadow0667felix313bawdytieflingx101101010jabofneurospinebioixisaber1973awarpangeltrejgonhugin1205delerouxmas134gluck123 20 votes
Kelvin timeline(???)
40%
ikonn#1068kamuii2sle1989f8explorer#7814sarreousmustrumridcully0sharpie65artan42asri#3675lexusk19azrael605rattler2scarlinglordprotiustera117doe#7909captsoljim625salazarrazekhan5000nikeix 34 votes
other(???)
24%
dragnocksaurializardmonkeybone13blitzy4farmallmpatrickngogoodscotchfeiqagradiicrashdragonevilmark444alcyoneserenescrooge69aurigas7steaenofficerbatman81sirerblingtonstorulestessaravejganthekodanarmada#7342 20 votes

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    I'm definitely most excited about the [REDACTED] ship.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • laughingtrendy#5866 laughingtrendy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    None of them since the offices at my work IP blocked me
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The crossfaction ones, that I'm allowed to actually buy on my main.
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    other(???)
    If I am right about certain cruisers, a special T6 I have wanted since I began play.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    other(???)
    I'm holding out hope for a T6 version of a certain cruiser in my signature, with the option to use my favorite skin in the entire game, the Excalibur.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    other(???)
    I'm waiting for the T6 Connie and T6 Connie Refit.

However I do like the new temporal designs of the ships. They don't look too bad. Other than the wheelbarrow looking ship.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    other(???)
    I don't know man. Borticus posted a link on Twitter

To this: https://i.redditmedia.com/GV6aqGw-lUwwtM2I819m0Ec1Ttw3Eq5nFPZS0vXCjZg.jpg?w=600&s=26003f1c685beedfa9395a8fc34493d8

LMAO!

Elect Borticus for new forum overlord.

To be honest, none of the already announced ships interest me that much. I have a wait and see approach. I'm hoping for a T6 connie, but if we still can't have it I might just get something else. The T6 Defiant/B'rel/T'varo I was always excited about, but never got around to buying it yet. So if no T6 connie in the C-store, I'll probably just get that bundle instead.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    other(???)
    When they make more 25th century ships I'm more interested.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    TAR here we come!
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    Eternal.....

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    other(???)
    D7 and Romulan D7. Hoping this will spill over into a K'tinga visual appearance upgrade.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• steaensteaen Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    other(???)
    I am excited for, and will be getting, the Theseus.

That said, there is something else out there that I'm rather looking forward to as well, to say the least.
  • kamuii2kamuii2 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    Im looking forward to the kelvin timeline d4. It will be so amazing. And the fed whining will be epic.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    other(???)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg

But seriously, gimme the Nautilus, the
    Vengeance
    and the
    Kelvin-Connie
    ... and the
    Jellyfish (not gonna happen, but what the heck...)
    as a shuttle.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    The Kelvin ships could be great. Admittedly, I am on the side of people preferring the KT Constitution on the smaller side, but so be it. Unfortunately, they are likely to be lockbox/promo stuff, so I might not own any of them in the end.

But ultimately, it's all of them.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • tessaravejgantessaravejgan Member Posts: 276
    other(???)
    Where is the all of them option?. Anyway 23rd, 31st & KT for the most part
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    other(???)
    Romulans still don't have a single T6 Sci & Carrier, and neither do the KDF which is funny considering they were first with carriers.

The Vestas need a T6 treatment, as does the Sovereign which I hope is given the full bridge as seen in Nemesis.

Vengeance might be interesting.

A second T6 BoP that can use all the other BoP skins especially the Ning'Tao, and they wouldn't be left bugged out like the T1 BoP false advertisement that's never been fixed and probably never will.

A RSE T6 Scimitar with intel, because power balance has been out the window long ago, and there needs to be something in response to the Vengeance more than the Republican sellouts handing the Feds everything and then bowing down to Fed hegemony. Replacing existing end-game starships with significantly more powerful versions has been standard procedure anyways, so that wouldn't be new either.

End-game PvE maps to have something to do with the tons of ships and gear and abilities, along with worthwhile critters that do more than soak up damage and test our DPS.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,266 Arc User
    other(???)
    Enterprise J

latest?cb=20081210023111​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    The 31st Century ships have my interest.

Also the Kelvin timeline ships, but only if they end up in the cstore.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    All of them...

But a T-5/6 Connie would be fabulous also.

... or this...

22556792621_114453b64c_z.jpg

Actually, these are all pretty cool...

https://killerkitsch.wordpress.com/tag/minion/

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    In my head-fantasy, I'm holding out for a T6 Assimilated Assault Cruiser, which (in my own, invented fiction) can also use the existing T1 Constitution skin if you own both ships.

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    other(???)
    I dont care for any of those TOS temporal ships, no 23rd, 26th, or 31st ships, hate 'em. Wont buy any of that. Too much time travel shenanigans they are relying on and completely jumped the shark with everything going on this summer.

Im going traditional and prolly going to get a T6 Odyssey for my new toon, which id like to be Talaxian maybe or something else special.
    I dont want to be relegated to playing a plain boring human, vulcan, or whatever.

I will do the temporal agent event but possibly treat him as a throw away after he has given me all my temporal agent Rewards.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    As much as the new ST movies annoyed me, I would definitely like to get ahold of the Vengeance.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • arthas242arthas242 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    THE NARADA!

I WANT MAH ROMULAN CARRIER!
  • alpharaider47#7707 alpharaider47 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    I'm definitely in favor of Kelvin Timeline ships- here's hoping we do get that Kelvin Connie!
    sFfAcbR.jpg
    STO Beta Test and Launch Veteran
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    Le'see now. Fans of the ships that can be used by all factions double the number of Fed-Only votes (16 to 6+2), and Kelvin Timeline got more than all of the Temporal Special Agent pack combined.

Hopefully Cryptic absorbs the lesson.

• captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    Happy to see the Kelvin ships making their way into things, hope to see more in STO eventually. Glad to see the game expanding outwards into new territories. That being said, I'm happy with all the ships we're getting this expansion and look forward to playing around with all of them at some point.
  • blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    other(???)
    It'll depend if the connie is c-store or not. The TOS ships are interesting too, though.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Kelvin timeline(???)
    ....all you wanting a "t6 connie" that's from the KELVIN timeline so your voting the wrong ONE voted kelvin myself though not for the connie
    Post edited by diabolical91 on