test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - JUNE 8, 2016

2»

Comments

• badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    Theoretically, In the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory. Those timelines already exist. With every action that has more than one possible outcome, a timeline branches off wherein that outcome did occur. So, a timeline does exist wherein the Tox Uthat didn't destroy the Na'Kuhl star and one wherein it restarted the star. Every possible outcome has already happened, in a different universe. We're only concerned with the one in which the federation exists and survives into (and quite likely past) the 31st century.

It cuts down on the headaches.

BTW, I'm not a quantum physicist. If someone is and wants to tear down my interpretation of the many worlds theory, be my guest!
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    We can't, for one it's too powerful to have general knowledge about. I bet Daniels did the temporal equivalent of sealing it in a concrete foundation in some building. Second, from a mission we've already completed we know that the Na'kuhl star is still cold in the far future, the 28th century I think. So it's not gonna get restarted any time soon.

The Na'kuhl star was in better shape than Walker expected when we visited last time in the future - smoldering, basically, but not gone. I wonder if that was a hit.

Also, I can see where the Envoy's going... but I'm definitely curious as to why
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    edited June 2016
    Just gotta ask one thing. Will we be able to craft blue phaser weapons and photon torpedoes? I suppose I'm asking if we will be able to craft 23rd century weaponry, 'cause I gotta say it looks pretty cool!
  • sharpie65sharpie65 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Hey, we got the Tox Uthat back. Now let's just fly to the Na'kuhl, restart their star and wipe out that whole stupid temporal cold war timeline including Daniels and his future Envoy identity. :D

But without Daniels, Archer might have died doing something extremely stupid..like boarding the Xindi weapon.
    MXeSfqV.jpg
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,530 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I totally spaced of that we can make a trip to Drozana Station and pick up enough dilithium to buy the next rank of ship... Same ships we could get for free, but they cost dilithium, which happens to be a freely available resource on Tribble...

:-)
    CM

Edit: is there anyone who can add me to the fleet on Tribble? I can arrange a time, or just send me the invite... Would like to look at the fleet ships and gear on this TOS toon...

Varsenna sh'Prenni@crm14916

Thanks!!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    Great mission once again and this time, the cutscenes worked (though they still look a bit weird with light distance issues with large ships like the Paradox and when a certain enemy kicks the bucket, I had 4 identical Boffs surrounding the scene). I couldn't access the mission on my Fed, though, it seemed to want me to play the previous ones first, so I played on my KDF instead.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    not sure why but i have lost all access to the yesterdays War Arc has this happened to anyone else
    The True King In The North
  • malebissemalebisse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The Fed character I created to play through the AoY missions is still not receiving the promotions or able to claim his appropriate level ships. I read that this was supposedly fixed, but it doesn't appear to be. Is anyone else still experiencing this inability to claim ships as you rank up? Just trying to find out more information on this problem.

I have also found that I cannot complete the mission Doomsday Device:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1217127/doomsday-device-progression-bug
    It worked fine for me, try talking to Admiral Quinn. With the characters that had skipped the promotion missions I had to hail Quinn and get the missions that way
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,530 Arc User
    In your mission journal, you could also look at the "Available" tab and see there... You'll only have one advancement available, but running back and forth from Quinn to the shipyard should get you all the way up...

Just another suggestion...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • e4echoe4echo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I just started a new Tactical captain, I am currently stuck on Painful Omens & Return to Babel. Painful omens the console will not light up after defeating the base commander and the non controllable hunter and T'Met often do not even bother leaving the turbo lift area. Return to Babel completes but then goes back to the start. It appears that it is in a time loop ! I suspect this is a plot of the envoy to keep my tactical captain from kicking his hiney
  • sharpie65sharpie65 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    e4echo wrote: »
    I just started a new Tactical captain, I am currently stuck on Painful Omens & Return to Babel. Painful omens the console will not light up after defeating the base commander and the non controllable hunter and T'Met often do not even bother leaving the turbo lift area. Return to Babel completes but then goes back to the start. It appears that it is in a time loop ! I suspect this is a plot of the envoy to keep my tactical captain from kicking his hiney

I restarted my Science AoY, and ran into the same problem with getting stuck on K-13..I haven't been able to get past that yet. However, T'Met and Hunter haven't yet been stuck in the turbolift.
    MXeSfqV.jpg