test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse freezes after 30mins of play time

The game is messes with my Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse. It turns on the lights in my mouse, even thou I turned them off. Then after 30mins of playing, the mouse freezes completely. Leaving my too have to restart my pc, because my mouse is still frozen after I exit the game. Anyone have any suggestions to how I would go about fixing this? ty

Comments

• Options
    jargonautsjargonauts Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    wow I have the same mouse Razer DeathAdder Chroma but I leave the lights on but I have the same problem of locking up And I just made a thread just before I read this 1
    With a Phaser or Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    But now that I think about it I had another Razor Mouse with Chroma Think it was a Mamba which I had the same problems. So the problem might be the Chroma part or the Razor part. So STO might know where the problem is
  • Options
    PS I also report the problem to Razor
  • Options
    Sorry the Mamba mouse I used doesnt have Chroma BUT I did have problems with it too. The mouse I used was the Mamba 2009 version. So the problem might be with razer mice in general & STO not being either compatible with them or having issues with them due to some bug.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The Razor company ask me to do some test to see if the problem was with there Razor Synapse but the problem still happen. they might have me do more test I will inform you more if they do ask me. But as for I know I think the problem is with STO compatibility with Razor mice since I used 2 different mice and The problem just started a couple months ago and Ive had the mice alot longer
  • Options
    I did some more test and I was able to get my computer to run longer but it still locks up
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    I just turn off chroma apps or disable sto's client on the chroma app tab. No more problems.
  • Options
    I dont use Chroma And I dont even have it installed. The problem is STO because Razor has had me do some test to see if it was there problem
  • Options

betanem do you still have the problem I dont have it anymore I think it was fixed. I had the game running for more than 2 hours and no crashed
  • Options
    betanembetanem Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    Well I just got back from vacation and I'm still having it lock up on me. I'll try disabling some things, if that doesn't help. Then I'll just get a cheap mouse to play sto.
  • Options
    betanem 1 of the things I did with my computer was a Defrag. Try that first. If that fixes the problem then I would feel stupid for not doing it earlier
  • Options
    well I played the game today over 2 hours then it crashed. I was like SOAB I think all I did was prolong the play