test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon's on Earth Space Dock Happy New Year Star Fleet

tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
Today a lone Klingon was filmed on ESD. Guess he didn't like the party at Club 47 for he took off his bat'leth and started a daily workout with ESD C47 security. We have some footage of him taking out two of Star Fleets best.

https://youtu.be/fxKBgn9RBcQ

Man, wish this was something we could do this on both ESD and Qo'noS where each could shot the other until they are taken down and placed it a security cell, beam out takes you back to your home world.
Positive thoughts.
NeAC.gif
Post edited by tarran61 on

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    tarran61 wrote: »
    Today a lone Klingon was filmed on ESD. Guess he didn't like the party at Club 47 for he took off his bat'leth and started a daily workout with ESD C47 security. We have some footage of him taking out two of Star Fleets best.

Man, wish this was something we could do this on both ESD and Qo'noS where each could shot the other until they are taken down and placed it a security cell, beam out takes you back to your home world.

It could have been averted if your guys' Bartender didn't serve watered down drinks B)

Disclaimer: It wasn't me. This time.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited January 2016

It could have been averted if your guys' Bartender didn't serve watered down drinks B)

Then why didn't this Klingon just kill the bartender? (He's one of the few targetable npcs on ESD.)

Disclaimer: It also was not me, this time.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User

Then why didn't this Klingon just kill the bartender? (He's one of the few targetable npcs on ESD.)

Disclaimer: It also was not me, this time.

I'm thinking this: If I'm pulling my weapon out, one target just isn't enough. Especially after watered down drinks.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    I only attacked the guards for two reasons when I was there.

1: I wanted to make screenshots of my Gorn using Bite on people.

2: someone in zone chat told me they thought I wasn't really KDF because I hadn't shot the guards..... so I shot the guards.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User

Right place, right time twice, eh?
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User

Security camera footage, or it didn't happen.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User

2: someone in zone chat told me they thought I wasn't really KDF because I hadn't shot the guards..... so I shot the guards.

a gorn, which only kdf players can make, on ESD...and someone thought you weren't kdf

not the brightest bulb in the bunch, was he?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    a gorn, which only kdf players can make, on ESD...and someone thought you weren't kdf

In all fairness the number of excuses needed to shoot guards on ESD is zero.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Well they could have thought it was an Aliengen that someone made to look close to a Gorn (if that is even possible).
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    actually, that was two different chars.

Incident 2 was an Orion wearing the Iconian outfit.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Security camera footage, or it didn't happen.
    Uploaded, I only saw the Klingon running out of C47 with blood lust in his eyes. Guess he got turned down?
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited January 2016

Meet Ambassador S'lenxz, my Fed Engineer:
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a331/sturmgreif/screenshot_2013-07-04-20-34-17_zps51c3ec74.jpg~original
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    is this still on? @pwlaughingtrendy is not going to be amused
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    My vid is real, date and time. I cannot say how he got there but he was KDF and he killed!! I ensured I did not record the name for security reasons. I have not tried it on my Female Orion yet but I do know there isnt any beam to ESD like last year which allowed KDF to visit.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
    there was earlier, a week or so ago
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    The Klingons that got in a week or so ago are, obviously, still there, since although the means of getting there was removed, nothing stops them from still BEING there.

I might or might not have a Rom-KDF that has his leech and is pretending to be Federation by hiding out on ESD.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    They must just log out there and when logging back in are still there. It's not like they hide in the Club 47 bathrooms until nighttime. lol ;)

Nothing better to do I guess.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    They must just log out there and when logging back in are still there. It's not like they hide in the Club 47 bathrooms until nighttime. lol ;)

Nothing better to do I guess.

so that's who's holding up the lines... damn KDFers
  • theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Awww. Poor thing just wanted some fun and didn't wanna be alone on new year's...
    You meanies!
    Post edited by theillusivenman on
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    I thought they had fixed this problem, but just left ESD and a Klink was running around. 4 or 5 NPCs were firing on him, but sadly I couldn't target him. I could only hit him with Tricorder Scan III.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • voidvectorvoidvector Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    B)

nice....
    m89m7J7.png

join date is Feb 2010

• pies5pies5 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    How can i do that
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    It's not wise to disturb the dead...
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,494 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    giphy_zps3c3a94f3.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Arise Villithrax!!!

Wait... wrong game...
This discussion has been closed.