test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7 more days to go

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    I've appreciated the reminder these past few days that May 5 is my wife's birthday.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    ^ lmao
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Two Days To go...
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    Thanks Dave. Gotta get a card still.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    artemida82artemida82 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I really need yours help.
    I have problem with my moving on the Ground scenarios. I playing on my notebook Lenovo G50-70 more then 2 and half years. Evertyhing was O.K., before season 11.5. Now in a groung mission my charakter in "B" mode going only forward. I have still click on button "Ctrl", if I want turn not only with camera look, but with my charakter move. Anytime, when I do not running and I stoped, I must have one my finger on Touchpad (for move), with another my finger click on Ctrl, and after I could moving with my charakter for look around, see enemies, could shooting and moving on ground. But if I stop run (moving), after I must doing everything again. What is wrong with Options?! I'am absolutly powerless and tired from that problem. Thank you, for any resolution and answer. Sincerelly, author and writer Victoria Kanakaredes.
    tumblr_inline_oomvjpBt8H1qjixz5_500.gif

Writer and Author: victoriakanakaredes.webnode.cz

"On the world is only one good, and it's knowledge. And is only one evil, and that is ignorance."
    (Socrates)
  • Options
    artemida82artemida82 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Appreciate the frustration, but posting this same thing all over the place isn't going to help you. Please try the Support Forums. I hope you can find an answer.[/quote]

I tryed support forum. But without any answer. I sended ticket for support too. Same like on forum: Without respond, without answer with resolution or some help.

tumblr_inline_oomvjpBt8H1qjixz5_500.gif

Writer and Author: victoriakanakaredes.webnode.cz

"On the world is only one good, and it's knowledge. And is only one evil, and that is ignorance."
    (Socrates)
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Tbh im lowering my expectations to, a half arsed mission and a shiny new...card at the end :/
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    I don't have expectations of anything on May 5th. Not sure why I should, to be honest.

If anything does come through, I get to be pleasantly surprised, rather than disappointed that it doesn't measure up to expectations. And if it doesn't, it's no big deal.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,323 Arc User
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/E²_(episode)

It was aired on may 5th and since i am not a fan of TOS I'd rather see some additional interaction with Enterprise.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    I don't have expectations of anything on May 5th. Not sure why I should, to be honest.

If anything does come through, I get to be pleasantly surprised, rather than disappointed that it doesn't measure up to expectations. And if it doesn't, it's no big deal.

Me personally, I am expecting an announcement. Of an announcement to come. I am really not expecting much else.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    One (1) Day To Go...

RheaMinion.jpg
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
  • Options
    luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Could be a temporal expansion, create temporal agents to go past, present and future to protect kirk and co against the na'khul behind the scenes from existing TOS episodes, this may include playing with a T6 connie without releasing one just purely on player levels. also we may participate in the battle of the expanse - fighting off the spherebuilders, Krenim, Na'Khul and not excepting zombie romulans and vulcans with the grand finale the Enterprise J springing out of subspace with its Omega powered warpcore to save the day, Captain Yokishi Sulu ready for action!
  • Options
    Just gonna say it:

May the Fourth Be With You
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    ... and May the Fifth be with us all...

star-wars.jpg
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    since this is all temporal.. they will be announcing Season 3 : Genesis
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Genesis?

https://youtu.be/W3c9wtbQTZ4

Genesis??

https://youtu.be/QHmH1xQ2Pf4

(Spock and a Pseudo-Gorn in the same video..., how can one go wrong...)

(can't help but feeling this video could be apropos again, if a certain real-estate mogul ends up making it to the White House)
  • Options
    mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Entire tos bridge crew as boffs, an oh my emote, T6 connie with "3 dimensional thinking" trait ( +50% all dmg and dmg immunity for 15 secs when attacking a target alone) and boldly going console (+50% all speed and turn rate for 20 secs), ripped tos captain's tunic costume, tribble unlocks for bridge packs, a brand new tos themed UI. Oh and a Khan doff.

Totes gonna be stuff like that and not just a new ep.
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • Options
    blazeritterblazeritter Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Edit: Doesn't like Youtube videos? Well, then: https://youtu.be/3flv5nWZgII
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    daveyny wrote: »
    ... and May the Fifth be with us all...
    star-wars.jpg
    Fifth approves. :p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS40C-YQJ1A

EDITL use the real url, not the stumpy one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    jim625 wrote: »
    just 7 more day's till the 5/5/16 and still no dev blogs yet?

can't believe we are reduced to celebrate a Mexican Holiday....

HAPPY-CINCO-DE-MAYO.jpg​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    I played SWTOR last night.... I'll do it again!

xD
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    Two words : Talosian Doff
    Former Moderator 10-28-16
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    jim625 wrote: »
    just 7 more day's till the 5/5/16 and still no dev blogs yet?

can't believe we are reduced to celebrate a Mexican Holiday....

HAPPY-CINCO-DE-MAYO.jpg​​
    And it's not even a big-deal holiday in Mexico - anyone there who's learned their history would find celebrating Cinco de Mayo as odd as if Americans had a holiday celebrating the Battle of the Bulge. The Battle of Puebla was significant, but it wasn't a turning point, and it wasn't even part of the Mexican War of Independence (it was a battle during the Franco-Mexican War, which came later, after Mexico had won independence from Spain).

Really, as I said before, it's an excuse for Americans to get drunk on behalf of another country, much like St. Patrick's Day.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    It's almost certainly the announcement of the new expansion. The teaser was done in a very similar way to the Legacy of Romulus one, and evidence exists that it's coming.

Most likely we get a splash page with basic info, and they kick off the temporal recruitment event to lead up to the launch which will be in place of Season 12, so a July/August timeframe like LoR was.

They made a huge error on the last expansion's launch date (well, that's really pretty low on the errors from it, but that's neither here nor there), so good to see them learning from it and going with a summer release when the game market is in a lull and they aren't competing with a dozen AAA games along with every other holiday purchase. I don't know who made the call to release then, but they need to be slapped.
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    First Federation? Pretty powerful and could use their help. Just a thought.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    today is the day and still nothing this is becoming a real let down :-(
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Keep in mind, that Cryptic is in the pacific time zone - so it's not the 5th.. yet and announcements from Cryptic generally become public around noon (PST).
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
This discussion has been closed.