test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Signature rules clarification

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
Signature/Avatar Rule Violation

The total signature size must be no larger than 650x250 pixels if it contains an image. The text in the signature may be customized in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content in this community. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in an infraction, and the removal of the offending signature or avatar.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

So, that is what the forum rules say. My questions are:

1) Are these rules still in force?

2) Is it now OK to have signatures larger than the size mentioned above?

3) Is it OK to have signatures with flashing/strobe effects?

4) Is it OK to have signatures with pictures of historical political figures?

I am not asking these questions to target anyone, but so everyone can be on the same page about what is allowed or not allowed. Thanks!

@pwlaughingtrendy @jodarkrider

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

Comments

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    All signatures need to have support for the Typhoon Class Battleship. It is the LAW!​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I turn all signatures off.

I have no interest in watching half the page I am trying to view being taken up by somebody's bloated ego or idea of 'individuality'.
    Post edited by equinox976 on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    I typically block sigs I don't like.
    And... 3 & 4 are oddly specific...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter

The total signature size must be no larger than 650x250 pixels if it contains an image. The text in the signature may be customized in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content in this community. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in an infraction, and the removal of the offending signature or avatar.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

I am not asking these questions to target anyone, but so everyone can be on the same page about what is allowed or not allowed. Thanks!

Lol, I can't help it but wonder if this has been brought on by certain SF Dental signatures. While I have no personal problems with them, I checked and the one without the political figure (Just words) is within the limits, but the one with the political figure breaks both W and H limits.
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »

Same here. That said however, the fact I can block it means it's no skin off my nose if people want huge or distracting sigs. So I have no problem with them overall :)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    equinox976 wrote: »

Same here. That said however, the fact I can block it means it's no skin off my nose if people want huge or distracting sigs. So I have no problem with them overall :)

At least I keep mine reasonable.
    Typically related, simple, maybe a quote from something I like...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lucho80 wrote: »

Lol, I can't help it but wonder if this has been brought on by certain SF Dental signatures. While I have no personal problems with them, I checked and the one without the political figure (Just words) is within the limits, but the one with the political figure breaks both W and H limits.

I'm not here to discuss individual people or signatures, and I am aware signatures can be disabled. That said, the purpose of my questions is simply to find out if those rules are still in place, so everyone can be on the same page and know what is allowed.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    I like sigs.
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    I like sigs.

DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    To be honest, if the size limits you've relayed here are still in force, my sig will need a little shrinking. :/

Edit: Wouldn't be much trouble, in fact, I'll work on that right now. B)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    blaz3rdudeblaz3rdude Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »

I'm not here to discuss individual people or signatures, and I am aware signatures can be disabled. That said, the purpose of my questions is simply to find out if those rules are still in place, so everyone can be on the same page and know what is allowed.

Your not denying it either. :D

"...the purpose of my questions is simply..."

Nah! This isn't a random concern, unless you were thinking of doing a flashing sig? C'mon, this is a good 'ol witchhunt, right?

Lighten up, sometimes these sigs are the most interesting part of the forums. You know perfectly well the answers and this is really a moderation complaint, in which case, take it up with the mods and leave the rest of us out of it.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2016
    Those last two SF Dental signatures are non-size compliant.
  • Options
    Objection to Consideration: this is an inappropriate subforum for this discussion. I move that all discussion of this question be stricken.
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    If this is the wrong subforum for this discussion, the mods will move the discussion to the subforum it belongs in. :)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    blaz3rdude wrote: »
    You know perfectly well the answers and this is really a moderation complaint, in which case, take it up with the mods and leave the rest of us out of it.

Believe it or not, I actually *don't* know the answers. The fact that certain signatures are seemingly being allowed may suggest those rules no longer apply. And if that is the case, it would be good for everyone to know that rather than thinking they might have to limit their signatures by those old requirements.

And no, I'm not asking for any moderation to happen. I'm simply asking for clarification on whether those rules quoted in the OP are still valid, or not.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    puckerbrushpuckerbrush Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I think if there was a signature issue STO's professional moderation team would have dealt with it swiftly, as they do with all violations.
    M6SiKbG.gif
    Please spay and neuter your Caitians
  • Options
    While I object to continued discussion in an inappropriate forum for an inappropriate question, there are no mechanisms for the evaluation of a total signature size, which the rule states specifically and not about a single image, and is dependent on presentation at an unknowable client-end browser.

It is not possible to enforce this rule as written. No one can be held responsible for TOTAL signatures exceeding these measurements on some browsers.
  • Options
    I think if there was a signature issue STO's professional moderation team would have dealt with it swiftly, as they do with all violations.

Correction: I am not asking about any specific violations, I am asking if the rules themselves are still in force or apply. If not, it would be great for everyone to know so they can have more creative freedom with their signatures.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I will cite as an example:

o2YdFvg.jpg

Granted, this is because I read the forums on zoom and imgur on zoom, which the user cannot possibly know. But even inspection of the HTML itself reveals an excessive signature block at 100% zoom.

QIMKFXN.jpg
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    How?
    Is it possible to block individual signatures or do you need to block them all?
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    I will cite as an example:

o2YdFvg.jpg

Granted, this is because I read the forums on zoom and imgur on zoom, which the user cannot possibly know. But even inspection of the HTML itself reveals an excessive signature block at 100% zoom.

QIMKFXN.jpg

It can be difficult to measure, that's for sure. Here is a measurement I just came up with:

teakX19.jpg

But of course, if these rules or requirements no longer apply, we have nothing to worry about. Hence my request for clarification.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    What I'm saying is that it's not a knowable measurement given the world of varying browsers and display engines.

Also you're including a white bbcode rule element as the top measure and not the actual top of your signature at the gray line above. It's a mistake I made too, which was made clear by element inspection.
  • Options
    No flashing images allowed!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    Objection to Consideration: this is an inappropriate subforum for this discussion. I move that all discussion of this question be stricken.

I agree. And how about a ban on fake forum police too? A self made moderator. Who even cares about sigs? Get a life. Go smoke something or have some beer. Wow. just wow.​​
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    thetanine wrote: »

I agree. And how about a ban on fake forum police too? A self made moderator. Who even cares about sigs? Get a life. Go smoke something or have some beer. Wow. just wow.​​

This man knows what's up.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2016
    Well I don't even see where you can edit / review your signature in ARC 3.0 since it updated. I still have my signature appended to each message -- but if someone could clarify where the option got buried to update it -- be just fabulous!
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    There are a few animated signatures around that trigger really severe headaches for me, so unfortunately I had to disable them all just in case. :/
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Thanks for the request. Looking forward to the clarification that is totally NOT targeting anyone, though there's only one person I can think of with a historical figure in their sig. Nagus just needs to know.

Use the enhance tools to just block him dude. That's what I just did. I wish you and your fleet all the best.​​
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    thetanine wrote: »

It is always hilarious when people don't realize they are saying something that contradicts itself (and watch, as someone still won't get it) :D

But once again, I am not asking for any moderation. I am asking for clarification. If those old requirements are no longer in force, then that will give everyone more creative freedom.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.