test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [April 12th, 2016]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Greetings Captains!

We will be having our scheduled Season 11.5 Launch maintenance tomorrow 4/12 at 6AM Pacific for 4 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Here we go!
    There's a whole lotta shakin' changin' goin on...

https://youtu.be/1dC0DseCyYE

Let the moanin' and groanin' commence...

https://youtu.be/YvJVM0TK4Ok

797575439.jpg?1375812113&Expires=1460516237&Signature=TJYQ3ctk9z8yBvAkS94POCCQ7kK-3aphzTsaWGa3G~Uwfw-P2KAmLxu0XQGLUG~pI9Fv1NbqxCq2kFWyFamq6wTdemPuCfwlXVIjYqeys64LKqi3birLZGpOtMYvmeJtEIng8Ec5weLoyJlt71nH5KsGzhlyK6~gc2wPDckIm18_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • dennyboyodennyboyo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I just look forward to something new to do!
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    With The Foundry going down for this, will the review option be disabled once the Foundry Editor comes back up so we have time to play test our mission for mission-breaking bugs?
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    Excellent. Quite aside from new content, I am pleased to read that steps have been taken to address map transfer crashes. An explanation of the likely causes of such and just how they are being dealt with would be interesting to read...
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    • Resolved an issue that could cause the Switch Starship button to extend past the Status UI window.

So, fixed the button, but the function itself is still broken...

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1212513/switch-starship-function-in-ship-status-window-bugged
    1xe027q.png
  • apulseapulse Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    Captain! There be maintenance here!

dc75f678e4b58c4f12156e1ad7be83b4.jpg
    21ajpqt.png
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Wasn't there going to be a discount on Repec Tokens to go into effect, temporarily, along with the new Skill Tree? Or has that been rescinded.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    I hope that AMD fix fixes the issues with shadows being set to high causes the game to crash.

is this a confirmed issue ?
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Wasn't there going to be a discount on Repec Tokens to go into effect, temporarily, along with the new Skill Tree? Or has that been rescinded.
    If that happens, and I hope it does, It would probably not be in the patch notes, but a seperate announcement. It's a C-Store thing.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    This is a lot to implement at once. I hope that you guys pull it off but logic dictates that there will be some hiccups. Before this all goes down, I just want to say that I'm really excited about the game changes that are coming into effect. Between a skill revamp, Romulan Admiralty, a new secondary spec tree, kemo allegedly getting fixed (again), Ship Visual Slots, space damage drop off changes and a new story mission? Really there's too much to list but I want to say once again that I'm excited and hoping for the best.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    where2r1 wrote: »

They already had sale on services, such as respec tokens, a couple weeks ago.
    1xe027q.png
  • skymagus00skymagus00 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    "Added a new ground Captain Ability: “Threatening Posture”

When this ability is Toggled On, all outgoing Threat Generation is increased, making enemies more likely to attack the player instead of other targets.
    Also, when damaged, players have a chance to gain increased Maximum Hull for a limited amount of time
    This effect can stack."

Ground tanks live! Thank you devs! B)
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    Greetings Captains!

We will be having our scheduled Season 11.5 Launch maintenance tomorrow 4/12 at 6AM Pacific for 4 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Looks interesting and certainly looking forward to the new (half way) season.

Can you provide additional info about the new Red Alerts?
    - Are they going to be XP boosting zones
    - Are the rewards only dilithium or are there also marks included (and if so what kind of marks)
    - At which level are the RA set (level 50, 60 or at 35 such as the deep space encounters)

Anything you can tell us is welcome (a whole blog on the subject would be even better :p)

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • shanker666shanker666 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I see nothing to bring me back to the game, much less pay for any of it. Best of luck to all of you and maybe one of these days I'll come back, but probably not while under Cryptic/PWE management.
  • xbalankexbalanke Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Resolved an issue that was preventing Orion Slaver hangar pets from Stealing Loot from targets.
    wow.. to be honest, I wasn't expecting a fix for those old buggers.. hopefully they'll finally grab some contraband again...
    The Assignments to recruit Romulan Bridge officers do not appear
    It's at least getting acknowledged finally... now for a fix... :)​​
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    "Added a new ground Captain Ability: “Threatening Posture”

When this ability is Toggled On, all outgoing Threat Generation is increased, making enemies more likely to attack the player instead of other targets.
    Also, when damaged, players have a chance to gain increased Maximum Hull for a limited amount of time
    This effect can stack."

So we can have hull on ground now, how does this work?
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeLqsvFO31o&nohtml5=False

You know I had to! :D
    See you on the other side people.
  • flappsi4flappsi4 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    According to the Launcher, Downtime is 6-9:30 AM Pacific or 13:00-16:30 UTC.
    But 6 AM Pacific is 14:00 UTC.
    According to the Launcher, the Downtime is 3.5 hours.
    This post said it will be 4 hours.

Trendy, did you really need to train in "Confuse 3"? ;)
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Are the servers suppose to be shutdown by now ?
    Are the servers suppose to be shutdown by now ?

in 5 minutes or so.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Thanks.
    Time Zones + Daily Saving = Temporal Sync Anomalies.
  • raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    It has began!!!
    raj011 wrote: »
    It has began!!!

Then let me be the first to say "DOOOOOOOOOOM"
    better to get it out of the way early
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    usscapital wrote: »
    jcsww wrote: »
    I hope that AMD fix fixes the issues with shadows being set to high causes the game to crash.

is this a confirmed issue ?

It has been brought up in the support area time and time again by many players. However, PWE didn't seem interested in acknowledging any issue, which seems to be a common practice when it comes to AMD hardware.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User

Now you've gone and done it. You put me in the mood to see some Treky space battles.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d734afLFPds&nohtml5

Hmm... Haven't watch BoBW in a while. :smiley:

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    edited April 2016

The one thing that always bothered me about that scene was that the explosion started on the bridge, but you'd think it'd start in engineering, being that self-destruct is basically overloading the warp core. Got to admire Kirk's cunning plan to thin the herd, though. :D
    flappsi4 wrote: »
    According to the Launcher, Downtime is 6-9:30 AM Pacific or 13:00-16:30 UTC.
    But 6 AM Pacific is 14:00 UTC.
    According to the Launcher, the Downtime is 3.5 hours.
    This post said it will be 4 hours.

Trendy, did you really need to train in "Confuse 3"? ;)

That's cuz Trendy is really the Great and Powerful Trixie!

ak7i8w.png

fc1enp.gif

Post edited by sgtfloydpepper#7911 on
    1xe027q.png
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Here we go - now can you guys put out a skill calculator since changes are more irrevocable on the current system? :)

Looking forward to new episode, etc.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • g7pkj001g7pkj001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    according to some tech manual I saw somewhere, ships have charges placed all over the hull, the breach is just the icing on the cake
  • neromoura#1969 neromoura Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    What I find unnerving is that when the maintenance began it stated in the launcher that it would last from 13:00 to 16:30 UTC. When I went to launch the game now, it 'corrected' itself to say it would last from 13:00 to 18:00 UTC. Better push those estimates a little longer next time.
This discussion has been closed.