test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't make screenshots anymore with print button

Can't make screenshots anymore with print button!

I don't know why, but it's not working anymore. Is there a chat command that can enable/disable that function?
7mf4rl12.png

Comments

• Options
    whicky1978whicky1978 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    They are not in your screen shots folder?
  • Options
    speedystrekspeedystrek Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    No! I play the game 5+ years, but never had the problem with screenshots. Today I uninstall the game, cleaned my PC with CCleaner and reinstalled the game. But still I can't take screenshots with the "print" button. Also my Username was set in the Launcher I first started it with the original STO setup.exe, because I am not using ARC. After I started the game the first time, my Chat tabs and color's were set like I left them. I thought all this settings are saved local on my PC and not on the game server. Is there a chat command to reset all settings to game standards including key binds changes etc.?

Taking screenshots with an chat command is still working, also is the "print" button working, I can take screenshots with it in my Windows 10 and see them in paint.

I don't have any new Hardware or Software and a GeForce GTX 970.
    7mf4rl12.png
  • Options
    whicky1978whicky1978 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I had a similar issue when did a fresh install of windows 10. I dont know how but I fixed it. Make sure you can see hidden folders. Also, you can create the missing folder and alt + print screen will also do screenshots.
  • Options
    neromoura#1969 neromoura Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I haven't played the game in years. Installed it again in a new computer and I also can't seem to make screenshots. It was never an issue back when I used to play the game and wherever I look the path for the game files is not the same as mine which is (C:\Program Files\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live) where the screenies should be. There is no 'screenshots' folder wherever I look. Anyway, I just created the folder myself and I'll give it a shot with the alt+PrntScrn and see how it goes.
  • Options
    speedystrekspeedystrek Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    whicky1978 wrote: »
    Make sure you can see hidden folders. Also, you can create the missing folder and alt + print screen will also do screenshots.

Well with the /screenshot_jpg the Game create the folder and put the screenshot in it. But no screenshot with ALT+PrntScrn or PrintScrn.
    7mf4rl12.png