test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant connect

Hey guys,
So I was literally just in the middle of editing a foundry project when my game disconnected. My internet connection was fine, browsing the internet worked. I even tried my phone's hotspot, it doesn't work and it works fine browsing the internet. Everything was fine literally 5 minutes ago, then the game disconnected, and now the launcher can't connect to the internet. It just retries several times in the little box in the top left corner of the screen, and then I get a pop-up saying it couldnt connect, to check my internet connection and report it as a technical problem if it persists. It is still happening. So as a recap, went from playing, to not playing and the game practically rejecting every internet connection i've given it.
Any help would be appreciated. I was in the middle of a foundry project, and half of it wasn't saved. I might actually murder Cryptic if it's their fault.
Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    dataweaver42dataweaver42 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Champoins Inline is having the same problem; I've confirmed with both games.
  • Options
    damorihno2014damorihno2014 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Must be something up with their servers so?
  • Options
    dataweaver42dataweaver42 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yeah; and they're working on it.
  • Options
    They appear to have fixed it now, can you confirm Champions Online is back?
  • Options
    ogelblueogelblue Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Web server is up but all the rest are down. http://stostatus.com/
  • Options
    thatdutchpersonthatdutchperson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Propably being attacked.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    It's working fine for me now, despite that link says the servers down. It's also working for many others, as the game is still very populated.