test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Specialization points not converting to dilithium

Anyone else have this? My main toon has maxed out all 105 specializations, and now I have 21 surplus specialization points. From what I've read these are supposed to automatically convert to dilithium, but it's clearly not happening here. I raised a ticket but was advised to report it as a bug (done) and post here (done) to see if anybody else has had this happen to them.

Comments

• Options
    mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    spec points from featured episodes and the spec point giveaways are not counted towards your total, I have 30 or so I think and now all mine convert to dill. It's not a bug, the max is above a full spec count.
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    The dil conversion was removed shortly after Delta Rising release due to players using an "illegal exploit"[as cryptic calls it. HA!] and amassing a massive amount of dilithium.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    mostspecialagentmostspecialagent Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So any action that goes towards a specialization point is basically a waste of my time. Great. Thanks Cryptic. Would have been nice to have known that A LONG TIME AGO.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    There's a new Secondary Specialization coming in Season 11.5, which should go live in the next few weeks. That will eat up 15 of your surplus points.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Any extra points you have will either be from Featured Episodes Weekly Rewards, Tier 10 of 10 Rewards from the Federation Admiralty Campaign, any giveaways Cryptic did during special C-Store Events, purchases from the Event Store Buybacks, and 7 Points (only) from normal leveling. Any beyond those 7 from normal leveling will be lost.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    The dil conversion was removed shortly after Delta Rising release due to players using an "illegal exploit"[as cryptic calls it. HA!] and amassing a massive amount of dilithium.

The dil reward is still present, just many players are far from reaching it because of the number of boxes they opened, which do not count towards the maximum.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User

The dil reward is still present, just many players are far from reaching it because of the number of boxes they opened, which do not count towards the maximum.

Eh, no I am at the maximum on my main and I am not getting Dilithium for the getting the max on Holodeck. However, on Tribble that system is still in affect.. lol
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)