test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would a mixed Live action/ animation world look like.................

hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
Think who framed Roger Rabbit, with Cool world and some CGI tossed in.

What would day to day life be like, in a world like this on all levels? Social, Economic, Political, etc.....

I know for one thing, the mixed marriage would have a whole new meaning. :)

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    fringe actually had an episode with exactly that...can't remember which, but i think it was one in the 5th season​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
  • Options
    that's third season (which i had actually forgotten about), but what i was thinking of was from this epiosde http://fringe.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Blotter​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Uh Crash? Godzilla called. Something about child support?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Someone would complain toons are all criminals and try to build a wall between us and toon town
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    They did that because Leonard Nimoy literally had to phone it in due to a conflict... turned out to be a brilliant move although warehouse 13 did it better IMO.
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    [quote="evilmark444;12887574"]Someone would complain toons are all criminals and try to build a wall between us and toon town[/quote]

I thought Trump [i]was[/i] a CGI character.
    Post edited by sander233 on
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    What you don't think a toon can be a good leader? lol
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Not that one. He's legitimately dangerous and even the right wing of the Republicans don't want him.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lazarxlazarx Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Not that one. He's legitimately dangerous and even the right wing of the Republicans don't want him.​​

Don't know why. Everything that's come out of his mouth, has been one of their steady lines for the last couple of decades. Expressed differently perhaps, but the same package of fear, misogyny, xenophobia, and class hatred the Republicans have been shilling all along.
    lazarx_2855.jpg
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    lazarx wrote: »
    artan42 wrote: »
    Not that one. He's legitimately dangerous and even the right wing of the Republicans don't want him.

Don't know why. Everything that's come out of his mouth, has been one of their steady lines for the last couple of decades. Expressed differently perhaps, but the same package of fear, misogyny, xenophobia, and class hatred the Republicans have been shilling all along.

But with most of the credible candidates it's all a ploy for votes, with Trump, it's difficult to know exactly what he holds to when he speaks. Cruz, Carson, Bush, the other one I can never remeber would have all being known quantities and the lesser of two evils for the Democrats and an ideal win for the Republicans. Trump's only running as a Republican for the platform, he's a chaotic unknown quantity.

Over here we would have rolled out eyes if you'd elected another Bush, but providing he promised not to invade another country again we let you get on with your knitting. The prospect of Trump is worrying even over here.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    this is not a thread for political debate, and that kind of thing is in fact verboten on the forums

get back on topic before i have to call in trendy's leek of doom​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    So................Would you date a toon? If so would you date one of ink or a CGI type?
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    hawkwing43 wrote: »
    So................Would you date a toon? If so would you date one of ink or a CGI type?

I'd go out with Betty Boop.
    Boop07-835x1024.jpg
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    The lead character from Titan A.E.

He was hot. ;)