test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Keyboard Problems

This is actually happening in all my Cryptic games but when I use the WASD to move it randomly stops. I've checked my drivers, cleaned the keyboard, changed batteries, etc. I'm using a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000.

Another player suggested that Cryptic games are occasionally reading the ALT key as being pressed but I'm not having problems in other programs.

Any help/suggestions is much appreciation.

Comments

• Options
    elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Still no responses? Hrm....
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,749 Community Moderator
    when exactly do you notice this happening mostly? Also are you sure that the problem isn't in the keyboard itself? From the way you're describing the issue it sounds like something is disrupting the signal for a moment or there's an issue with it transmitting/receiving. This can happen with wireless stuff. If you have another computer you can try it on, swap the keyboard to another computer and test to see if you're still getting the issues. If you still see the issue, then try swapping in another keyboard.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator