test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What T6 ship do you want

Comments

• Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Talking about lock-box ships i would not mind seeing them put out a Vila heavy undine bio-ship, as well as a temporal carrier that can use either a Wells science/beam oriented frigate, or a Mobius cannon/tactical oriented frigate. Also seeing one or two of the vaadwaur ships might be nice like the scout or cruiser class would be nice.
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,785 Arc User
    I could go for T6 Borg-Adapted Tal Shiar Ships for my undercover agent.
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    I don't care if they do a "fix" for the Nebula, just make it upgraded to T6, fix its old appearance later. I need my sci-tank for my sci-toon!
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,990 Arc User
    Federation: Nebula,Luna and Sovereign classes
    KDF: Vorcha
    Romulan: Dhelan
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
      edited February 2016
      TOS Constitution Class with refit parts please
      (If this doesn't happen in the years of TOS' 50th anniversary, it never will.)

Oh, and to those who like to call out the date/era STO occurs in...please. Given we now have Fed Captains flying Tholian Dreadnaughts, etc; the 'it's too ridiculous/really strains immersion' argument sailed away A LONG TIME AGO! ;)
      Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
      TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
      PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
    • Options
      nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
      Really? Because at least Tholian dreadnought spines are being laid down this decade...
    • Options
      harlekwin10077harlekwin10077 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
      maxfive00 wrote: »
      Constitution refit class
      Constellation class
      Miranda class
      NX Class
      TOS Constitution Class with refit parts

Me?

I'd like the Chandley from FASA Trek....

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Chandley_class

Make it trait 5 specialized in boarding parties....

it'd be awesomesauce.
    • Options
      harlekwin10077harlekwin10077 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
      edited February 2016

Oh, and to those who like to call out the date/era STO occurs in...please. Given we now have Fed Captains flying Tholian Dreadnaughts, etc; the 'it's too ridiculous/really strains immersion' argument sailed away A LONG TIME AGO! ;)

QFT...

"Hi, I'm Captain Bob of the UFP Star Fleet....given the many "Tier Six Boats" I *could* fly what do I choose? Why a Krenim Happy Meal Dreadnaught with Hyper Atrophy Ray Plasmonic Tribble Cannon Console, b/c Navies are funny that way testing un specced boats and all with combat tours."

//The Idiocracy Navy Doctrine

• Options
      tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
      edited February 2016
      My T5u Nebula needs an upgrade...

Oh... and Vesta too, please... :)

Edit 2: And a D'kyr... k, thnx bai
    • Options
      kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1

aww come on, dont you remember all the times Picard whipped out his Iconian Dreadnaught, Voth Bulwark, and lets not forget his Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer!! And you know Sisko just loved those Krenim Imperium Warships, and Vaadwaur Astikas.
    • Options
      tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
      You forgot Janeway's penchant for temporal vessels...
    • Options
      blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
      Umm, a Luna, maybe a tal shiar destroyer upgrade, with unlocks for romulan colors if you have them, of course an exeter too, maybe a nebula. I'd love Atrox retrofit and a Ferasan ship too.
      jKixCmJ.jpg
      "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
      asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
      I would rathetr have a Tal shiar adapted carrier or Dreadnought than an upgrade personally. I mean we have designs that could be used for a adapted scimitar atleast to be a base that they can build off from.
    • Options
      aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
      Varanus
      Balaur
      Tuatara
      Vishap
      Vor'Cha
      Warbarge
      Corsair
      Dacoit
      Vo'Quv (why did the Feds get a T6 carrier before the KDF?)

The Gorn ships need some sort of awesome tractor beam trait for T6; their tractor beam tech was arguably the finest in the Alpha and Beta quadrants.
    • Options
      nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
      I'd like the Chandley from FASA Trek....
      http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Chandley_class
      Make it trait 5 specialized in boarding parties....
      it'd be awesomesauce.

Agreed on all points.

• Options
      cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
      I think the community is running out of ideas to suggest if this topic is coming up again.
      Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
      95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    • Options
      sylveriareldensylveriarelden Member Posts: 531 Arc User
      Vesta, without a doubt.

I also would love to see the Horizon, Luna, Nebula and Miranda T6 retrofits released as well. I think there's still plenty of room for T6 releases.

Considering the Odyssey is the most recently released "flagship" cruiser, I doubt seriously there's much focus for PWE/Cryptic to make a Sovvy T6, but I'd like to see it happen.

Then again, what I'd really love to see is for them to do away with the "tier" system completely, and scale the ships with level- but that doesn't really work with their current business model of bending people over a table.

Of course, it would make too much sense to simplify the system and quit TRIBBLE customers over by making them pay repetitively for the same content. Just think, when they release Tier 7's you'll get a T-6U token choice as well!
      It's not you- it's me. I just need my space.

Being critical doesn't take skill. Being constructively critical- which is providing alternative solutions or suggestions to a demonstrated problem, however, does.
    • Options
      bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
      A T6 Phoenix from the future would be pretty fun. It couldn't shoot anything, but it would tour the galaxy with one click.
      A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
      NOT A FAN OF ARC!
    • Options
      oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User

I'm glad that somebody gets it.

And the only reason people are screeching that FCT cr@p is because ashtray has decided to grace us with his presence once again.

• Options
      jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User

A justification of sense is not tantamount to permission from the IP holder. Clearly, you still don't "get it".
    • Options
      oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
      jexsamx wrote: »

A justification of sense is not tantamount to permission from the IP holder. Clearly, you still don't "get it".

Irrelevant. It doesn't mean that fans can't ask here and there.

And if people don't like such requests (or people using such requests to troll), don't reply or read the posts. Very simple and easier on the ol' blood pressure.

Do you "get that"?

• Options
      johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
      Vesta and Sovereign, and just for kicks a T6 Delta Flyer....that thing seemed even more powerful then Voyager some episodes.
    • Options
      kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
      sophlogimo wrote: »
      For all the Connie fans, I would just propose a destroyer that has a vague connie-ish look.

you mean like the 19yr old Excalibur class?
    • Options
      flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
      Surely an Exeter Class would better suffice? One that enabled the Excalibur and Vesper skins of course.

attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
    • Options
      sylveriareldensylveriarelden Member Posts: 531 Arc User
      For all the Connie fans, I would just propose a destroyer that has a vague connie-ish look.

Ah, more like a mix of that one with more 2410-ish design approaches, so that no one can complain that it looks like a 250 year old ship.

Yeah, I believe they thought releasing the Odyssey would sate the thirst for an updated design... but even with the Oddy craze that's going on not everyone is completely satisfied. I doubt seriously they're going to put any focus into a Connie update, tbh. Maybe a retrofit update with the same art style but I doubt they'll just make newly designed artwork for it.
      It's not you- it's me. I just need my space.

Being critical doesn't take skill. Being constructively critical- which is providing alternative solutions or suggestions to a demonstrated problem, however, does.