• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara B: Alright... *gets into her stance*

*Tara A tackles her into the wall again, locking her arm behind her back.*
  • Options
    *Alex eventually catches up to Kira but stays back letting her fight. Ethan decides to blow up a few semi important rooms*
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *The guard pops her neck and strikes Kira across the face with a light twilight burn to it.. and another melting away the plating...*

Female augment: Your move princess...

*Kira looks at her, taking off her helmet and activating her twilight dampener.*

Kira: Okay, sweetheart. Let's dance.

*She runs up, performing step kicks to the augment's knee, gut, chest and face before rebounding off into a backflip, the strength knocking the augment back several meters.*

*The augment stumbles a little as the trick show ends showing cybernetic enhancement..as she punches Kira hard enough to draw blood and cutting her cheek..*

*Kira grunts, wiping the blood with the back of her hand before lunging forward and tackling the augment down, delivering her own punches which cut the cheek and break her nose.*

*the augment then smashes the crown of her head onto Kira's nose and taking the stunned moment before reversing Kira onto the ground beating her head into the pavement..*

*Kira grunts in pain each time before grabbing the augment's head and slamming her own into it, rolling her off and getting to her feet, ripping the augment's armour off.*

Kira: That the best you got, b****?

*She sees how much cybernetics she has.. and feels a haymaker blast her head... *

*Kira responds with her own, before tossing her opponent into the wall hard enough to dent it and throwing a knee into her ribs, breaking a couple.*

OOC: She might wanna think about stripping Kira off her armour or she isn't gonna be able to fight back as easily as Kira is right now.

*The augment rips armor off Kira and begins beating the open area..*

*Kira catches one, tossing the augment over her shoulder and locking her in an armbar (with the legs crossing the shoulder and torso, crossed at the shoulder), twisting violently as the arm starts to be ripped from its sockets at the shoulder and elbow.*

*The augment kicks her in the face and soon rips the artificial limb off and starts beating Kira's open armor spot causing some more to come off.. *

*Kira delivers a palm strike to get some distance, taking off her torso armour and getting into a guard.*

Kira: Okay, what do you say we finish this fist-to-fist?

Female Augment: Go for it prissy...

*Kira throws on punch into the lower ribs, followed by another to the cheek and a third to the nose before going for a second combo. Each punch feels like a freight train.*

*Her one arm punishes her rib cage, enough to break a couple. Another punch hits her on the head... her brain is being tossed around..*

*Kira responds with a furious haymaker - breaking the nose and sending chunks back towards the brain, followed by a brutal punch to the temple (on the armless side), sending the augment to the ground.*

*The augment does not get back up.... But the Republic is not landing... as she has noticed..*

*Kira staggers backwards against the wall, panting as she feels a cut on her head.*

Kira *painful*: What kept you?
  • Options
    *Dagan is out for the moment..*

*Roderick kicks the nephew off..*

Roderick: You sure you want to do this Jack?

Jack: I'm going to give you one chance to walk away...

Roderick: Job for me says other wise... Besides Jack I know you won't kill me..

Jack: Who said anything 'bout killing? *He lunges forward, slashing Rodericks face and digging one set of claws into his chest.*

*Roderick pulls Jack's claws by the arm out of his chest... allowing the healing to begin. *

Roderick: Alright runt... Your choice...

*He punches Jack in the face and slashes him across the chest... *

*Dagan groans as he squirms... Jane is awake... a bloody cut on her head. With more Mercs showing up by Dagan..*

*Jack dodges another attack before repeatedly slashing Roderick as Jane starts climbing up to the roof.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,233 Arc User
    *Sasha squirms as he removes the device from her suit.. *

Sasha: No response to that question?

Ianco: Oi I could bloody well be veteran. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I couldn't be a veteran of something.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

*Tara B tries to pick Tara A up and throw her off*
  • Options
    Hadaron: Sara? *Continues looking for her*
  • Options
    *Alex eventually catches up to Kira but stays back letting her fight. Ethan decides to blow up a few semi important rooms*
    *The guard pops her neck and strikes Kira across the face with a light twilight burn to it.. and another melting away the plating...*

*Kira looks at her, taking off her helmet and activating her twilight dampener.*

*She runs up, performing step kicks to the augment's knee, gut, chest and face before rebounding off into a backflip, the strength knocking the augment back several meters.*

*The augment stumbles a little as the trick show ends showing cybernetic enhancement..as she punches Kira hard enough to draw blood and cutting her cheek..*

*Kira grunts, wiping the blood with the back of her hand before lunging forward and tackling the augment down, delivering her own punches which cut the cheek and break her nose.*

*the augment then smashes the crown of her head onto Kira's nose and taking the stunned moment before reversing Kira onto the ground beating her head into the pavement..*

*Kira grunts in pain each time before grabbing the augment's head and slamming her own into it, rolling her off and getting to her feet, ripping the augment's armour off.*

*She sees how much cybernetics she has.. and feels a haymaker blast her head... *

*Kira responds with her own, before tossing her opponent into the wall hard enough to dent it and throwing a knee into her ribs, breaking a couple.*

OOC: She might wanna think about stripping Kira off her armour or she isn't gonna be able to fight back as easily as Kira is right now.

*Kira catches one, tossing the augment over her shoulder and locking her in an armbar (with the legs crossing the shoulder and torso, crossed at the shoulder), twisting violently as the arm starts to be ripped from its sockets at the shoulder and elbow.*

*The augment kicks her in the face and soon rips the artificial limb off and starts beating Kira's open armor spot causing some more to come off.. *

*Kira delivers a palm strike to get some distance, taking off her torso armour and getting into a guard.*

*Kira throws on punch into the lower ribs, followed by another to the cheek and a third to the nose before going for a second combo. Each punch feels like a freight train.*

*Her one arm punishes her rib cage, enough to break a couple. Another punch hits her on the head... her brain is being tossed around..*

*Kira responds with a furious haymaker - breaking the nose and sending chunks back towards the brain, followed by a brutal punch to the temple (on the armless side), sending the augment to the ground.*

*The augment does not get back up.... But the Republic is not landing... as she has noticed..*

*Kira staggers backwards against the wall, panting as she feels a cut on her head.*

Alex: Well you told me to wait. *Come and investigates her* You're hurt pretty bad. Any idea where a medcenter might be?
  • Options

*OOC: She has Tara B pinned up against the wall like earlier.*
  • Options

*Sara is unconscious nearby, bleeding and in shock.*
  • Options

Alex: Well you told me to wait. *Come and investigates her* You're hurt pretty bad. Any idea where a medcenter might be?

Kira *painful*: No...

*She winces.*

I'll be okay... Just need to find the exit...
  • Options

OoC: Ohhh I thought she had her pinned in a different way sorry.

*Tara B reverses the hold then shoves her back*
  • Options

Hadaron: Great. *Picks her up carefully before using his weapon to cauterize her stub* That should hold you off till I can patch you up. He goes out the way he came avoiding additional conflict.* It could be a long walk back to my base we may have to steal a ride. *looks around for any vehicles*
  • Options
    Alex: No not before we patch you up. At least a bandaid.
  • Options

*Tara A stumbles onto the floor, panting before tapping on the floor.*

Tara A *exhausted*: Okay, ya got me...
  • Options

Kira *painful*: You see any band aids around here, Alex?
  • Options

Tara B: You did good. **offers a hand to help her up*

• Options

Alex: No... *Looks around for any indication of a medical room or medpaks*
  • Options

Hadaron: Great. *Picks her up carefully before using his weapon to cauterize her stub* That should hold you off till I can patch you up. He goes out the way he came avoiding additional conflict.* It could be a long walk back to my base we may have to steal a ride. *looks around for any vehicles*

*Hadaron steals a vehicle and drives off with it avoiding busy streets as he makes his way back to the Alley where Charlie met him.*
  • Options

*Tara A takes it.*

Tara A *exhausted*: Thanks...

Right, how long a break do you two want?
  • Options

Kira *painful*: Alex, once I'm out of here we can find a medic.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User

Jack: Who said anything 'bout killing? *He lunges forward, slashing Rodericks face and digging one set of claws into his chest.*

*Roderick pulls Jack's claws by the arm out of his chest... allowing the healing to begin. *

*Dagan groans as he squirms... Jane is awake... a bloody cut on her head. With more Mercs showing up by Dagan..*

*Jack dodges another attack before repeatedly slashing Roderick as Jane starts climbing up to the roof.*

*The soldiers on the ground aim their weapons at Dagan... *

Soldier: Orders are to plug him.. On the count of three..

*Jane feels a flush of air and something land on the ground cutting the soldiers apart with a vibrating blade...Raspy is above Dagan now..*

Raspy: Deal with the snipers above! Roderick is not going to stick around long...

*Roderick slashes back and gives Jack a strong uppercut before digging his claws into Jack's chest.*

Roderick: *Looking at Raspy...* I guess I will have to make a retreat little brother..

*He headbutts him and chucks him to the ground tapping his transporting device leaving the area..*
  • Options

Ianco: Oi I could bloody well be veteran. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I couldn't be a veteran of something.

Sasha: Thats perfectly fine... *She takes the device away from him giving it a look over..* I am sure you have skills at something..

*She fixes the out of place part and hands it back to him...*

Aside from being useful and charming in the fumbling kind of way...
  • Options
    *The device gets placed back in as Sasha gives him a look..Before the orders come out as Hill is on the Comm with orders. *
  • Options
    *Severion is in his quarters.. with his sub commanders and Commanders..*

Severion: The Emperor has asked me to become his successor, if that is going to be the will of the Emperor then I will have to appoint a General to lead the Expeditionary force in my place. Constantius step forward...
  • Options

*Tara A takes it.*

Laura: 30 minutes?

Tara B: I can do that.
  • Options

Sasha: Thats perfectly fine... *She takes the device away from him giving it a look over..* I am sure you have skills at something..

*She fixes the out of place part and hands it back to him...*

Aside from being useful and charming in the fumbling kind of way...

Ianco: I'm not fumbling. It just seems that way.
  • Options

Kira *painful*: Alex, once I'm out of here we can find a medic.

Alex: Fine... But if you die I'll kill you.
  • Options

*The soldiers on the ground aim their weapons at Dagan... *

Soldier: Orders are to plug him.. On the count of three..

*Jane feels a flush of air and something land on the ground cutting the soldiers apart with a vibrating blade...Raspy is above Dagan now..*

Raspy: Deal with the snipers above! Roderick is not going to stick around long...

*Roderick slashes back and gives Jack a strong uppercut before digging his claws into Jack's chest.*

Roderick: *Looking at Raspy...* I guess I will have to make a retreat little brother..

*He headbutts him and chucks him to the ground tapping his transporting device leaving the area..*

Jack: Coward...

*Jane quickly dispatches the snipers.*
  • Options

*Tara A takes it.*

Laura: 30 minutes?

Tara B: I can do that.

Tara A: Okay, I'm hitting the shower...

*30 minutes later, Tara A has had a shower and is drinking a large bottle of water, waiting for Tara B and Laura.*