ryan218 wrote: »
    *OOC: Hmm odd the last post had to go through approval.. *

*Hound slinks into the maintenance shaft. and heads to cannon control..*

*Skull returns to Masons' war room *

Skull: It seems to have started hasn't it..

*Kira gets inside the power plant, knocking one guard over the railing, taking out another by sweeping their legs out with her staff, bring it it down on his chest to KO him, before getting in a brief fist fight with the last guard, knocking her out easily with a roundhouse kick.*

Kira: What part of 'augment assassin' do people not understand?

*She plants a demolition charge on the reactor where it will shut the reactor down without causing a chain reaction.*

Hound, can you here me?

*Hound, while he is checking the power sources...*

Hound: I can..

Seems your trying but you should try and stash the bodies instead of tossing them... I don't think these guys are their augmented troops..

*He finds the power source documents and reads through it quickly...*

You won't find the power source there.. But you can find the alarm power source there..

Kira *sarcasm*: Oh yeah, what kind of idiot would keep their power source in the room clearly marked 'power plant'?

Hound: *Sarcastically* Well I could point you to many developers that do that.. Especially ones that work for the government..

*He follows the lines trying to find the right one.. *

Kira *sarcastically*: So what should I do then? Sit in the corner and knit?

Hound: Don't be ridiculous, you can booby trap the power consoles for that side of the base right?

Kira *deviously*: I'll call you back.

*She sets to work.*

*Hound shakes his head... as he follows a path way leading to the cannon power source.*

*Above the Republic is pinned back unaware of the Blockade run on its way...*

*After a few minutes, Kira steps out of the 'power plant' and taps her comm.*

Kira: Ready for fireworks?

Hound: *Stuffing a guard into a cabinet * Not quite yet... but if you think it will clear out the area I am in go ahead..

*Kira taps her controls on her gauntlet as the power plant explodes, igniting the nearby plasma conduits and knocking out the lights in the adjacent sections.*

Hound: You really seem to enjoy that a bit much. *Sarcasm*

*The guards clear out as he hides out in a cardboard box... among the other boxes..*

Kira: What can I say? I take pride in my work. *She knocks out a guard with a club of her staff over the head.*

*Hound leaves the cardboard box and finds what he is looking for and starts setting up the explosives..*

Hound: True.. I can tell that much..

Kira *Over Comm*: I'll call you back.

*She deactivates her comm as a group of security guards enter the corridor.*

Kira: So, who wants first shot?

*Hound nods as he hooks it in and sticks it to the terminal and begins moving away detonator in hand.. *

Hound: I think that should do it..

*He presses the switch as he leaves which causes an explosion.. When the cannon powers down and starts surging Hound pops out and smokes a cigarette as the thing goes up.. Kira sees the explosion of the cannon from her position..*

Kira: Sorry, one moment... *She's choking out one of the guards. There's a tone as she reactivates her comm.*

You had to show me up, didn't ya?

*Hound blows the smoke out... *

Hound: Could not keep a lady waiting...

*There is a sarcastic smirk on his face..*

Kira *sarcastically*: Think they know we're here yet?

*The guard tosses her over her shoulders, ripping the staff from her hand and tossing it to the side. Kira carefully gets to her feet.*

I'll call you back.

*She shuts her comm off again, stretching her knuckles.*

Okay, let's dance.

*OOC: You can take the guard if you want. Bare in mind it's either a female Vulcan or augment, etc.*

*OOC: Perhaps..*

*Hound finds a place to hunker down..*

Hound: She should find a place to hide...

*Above the Merc fleet arrives as the Republic moves into range.. *

Mason: Get me a fresh status report!

*The fleet assumes a defensive posture, the destroyers taking up positions to screen the 6 Matthew Neilson-Class ships present plus the single R.S.S. Dreadnought, leaving only the Capital ships' forward arcs open.*

OOC: Remember, the Daring-Class has been specially designed to be difficult to get a lock onto as it's more energy-efficient, has better heat-dispersion, and has a smaller shield profile, alongside having stealth systems on board.

*OOC: I will.. Just a blockade run that takes down as many as they can... *

Skull: Mercenary companies under his command... it appears to be the rest that are not based there.. The way they are moving in seems to indicate a blockade run... They know SHIELD will get involved now.. especially if they signal the rest it could cause a bigger revolt..

Mason: Suggestions?

Skull: Have Hill engage... jam the comm links on our end, and across the planet to make sure they can't hack into them..

Mason: Do it.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *OOC: Think Jane should have a few badass moments?*

*Dagan is ripping through the men in front of them.. easily.*

*Jane suddenly leaps out of the crowd behind him, digging claws from her feet into the back of his thigh before kicking over his back and getting between him and the crowd of mercs.*

Jane: Give it a break or I'm gonna start dicing all o' ya!

*He starts to drag her upward slashing at her... She notices the snipers up above taking shots at both of them..*

OOC: That's a neat trick, seeing as Jane would have taken her claws out of Dagan when she jumped over him. ;)
  • Options
    *The guard pops her neck and strikes Kira across the face with a light twilight burn to it.. and another melting away the plating...*

Female augment: Your move princess...

*Kira looks at her, taking off her helmet and activating her twilight dampener.*

Kira: Okay, sweetheart. Let's dance.

*She runs up, performing step kicks to the augment's knee, gut, chest and face before rebounding off into a backflip, the strength knocking the augment back several meters.*

*The augment stumbles a little as the trick show ends showing cybernetic enhancement..as she punches Kira hard enough to draw blood and cutting her cheek..*

*Kira grunts, wiping the blood with the back of her hand before lunging forward and tackling the augment down, delivering her own punches which cut the cheek and break her nose.*

*the augment then smashes the crown of her head onto Kira's nose and taking the stunned moment before reversing Kira onto the ground beating her head into the pavement..*

*Kira grunts in pain each time before grabbing the augment's head and slamming her own into it, rolling her off and getting to her feet, ripping the augment's armour off.*

Kira: That the best you got, b****?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Tara B rolls them over immediately*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Ethan: Hey Zoey you coming? *Alex breaks through the door*
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *OOC: I was under the impression someone was going to take Jack's daughter.. *

*Dagan watches from far off as Jack and his own half sister talk... He can smell his uncle not far off.. *

*Dagan's quarters, someone breaks into the room and goes to his desk.. Slender of build Samana...*

Jane: So... It's really you...

Jack: Yeah... Who--

*He receives a sharp haymaker to the face, Drake cringing.*

I deserve that...

*Dagan smirks a little bit.. *

*Dagan's room*

Computer: Welcome back...

*It shows Samana, Jack, and what she suspected Dagan is his son.. but the curious thing is where he is..*

Jane: You think?! 30 years!

Drake: In his defence, he's only been able to remember the past 30 years as of 3 days ago...

*Dagan's Room.*

Samana: This is bad...

*She grabs her communicator.

2 minutes later.*

Sara: The last time we spoke, your attack dog had his claws at my throat. Now you want me to distract him?

Samana: If he kills anyone, it's on my head, Sara.

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

Sara: Triple. And I want half of it in advance.

Samana: It's on its way...

Sara: Thank you for doing business with me.

Samana: Listen you little bi--!

*Sara hangs up the comm channel, smirking as she looks down at Dagan, who's watching Jack.*

Sara: Easy credits...

*Emeris comes on her line*

Emeris: I assume your previous offer is on Dagan? Boy has been trouble when he found his father.. But alas.. I will pay you significantly more if you could do me a bigger favor..

*The amount comes up as four times what Samana could even squeeze on a good day... The current offer*

Let the fight break out but drag it to the battle about to break out over here...

*He shows her the facility not far away...*

If anything does go wrong don't worry about legal issues.. I have that taken care of.. What I want is the girl.. The other two are expendable.

Sara: I'll consider it.

*She closes the channel, watching Dagan's movements closely.*

*Emeris leans calculating something in his rage..*

Jack: Listen, I'm sorry I haven't been there for you... If I had known, believe me, I would have...

Dagan: *Popping from the corner..* Don't feel bad sister.. He doesn't remember me very well either..

Jack: You!

*Jane pops her claws, 2 on each hand.*

Jane: Back off, pal!

*Drake pulls his phaser.*

Drake: Okay, let's take deep breaths here. I'm with P-Sec. *He shows his Deputy's Badge.*. Now, let's all put away our cutlery and discuss this like civilised people, shall we?

Dagan: *Sniffs the air and already knows Sara is there..* My cutlery is put away.... Though you might want to tell that mouth breathing sniper on the building a ways

*Points to the far right one and right at Sara*

That way.. To put her rifle down..

Remember me now Father? Seems you forgot about me for nearly 60 years.. and mom of course. Though to find out about my half sister its just so pleasing..

*Jane snarls, before retracting her claws.*

Jack: I was hit by a quantum warhead, Dagan. I lost my memory...

*Sara slowly lowers her rifle, but keeps an eye on the situation.*

Dagan: Thats not all it seems.. Feral tendencies and blackouts happen... With extreme rage.. It seems you never really thought about the fundamentals.. *his anger does show..* Thinking you had a family..

Jane: He lost his memory, creep. It doesn't matter when he lost it...

Dagan: *smirks* I'll get to the baby sister in a minute.. so if you don't mind.. I have to speak with dad.. Rather tersely.. Totally up to his reaction whether I make him pay for it..

Now before I was interrupted... It matters a lot to a boy that has no idea what was going on with him.. Why I had those tendencies.. claws.. no one to talk to about it.

Jack: If I'd remembered, don't you think I would have been there?!

Jane: 'Baby'?!

Dagan: Did you even ponder? Or even consider it? Does zippy there know who her mother is? *Looking at Drake..*

Drake: Of course he considered it! We spent 2 years looking through databases trying to find his family - if he had one - but that's pretty damn difficult when you don't know your own name!

Jane: And yes, I did know my mother!

*Dagan watches from far off as Jack and his own half sister talk... He can smell his uncle not far off.. *

*Dagan's quarters, someone breaks into the room and goes to his desk.. Slender of build Samana...*

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*It shows Samana, Jack, and what she suspected Dagan is his son.. but the curious thing is where he is..*

Drake: In his defence, he's only been able to remember the past 30 years as of 3 days ago...

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

Sara: The last time we spoke, your attack dog had his claws at my throat. Now you want me to distract him?

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*Sara hangs up the comm channel, smirking as she looks down at Dagan, who's watching Jack.*

Emeris: I assume your previous offer is on Dagan? Boy has been trouble when he found his father.. But alas.. I will pay you significantly more if you could do me a bigger favor..

*The amount comes up as four times what Samana could even squeeze on a good day... The current offer*

Let the fight break out but drag it to the battle about to break out over here...

If anything does go wrong don't worry about legal issues.. I have that taken care of.. What I want is the girl.. The other two are expendable.

Jack: Listen, I'm sorry I haven't been there for you... If I had known, believe me, I would have...

Dagan: *Popping from the corner..* Don't feel bad sister.. He doesn't remember me very well either..

Drake: Okay, let's take deep breaths here. I'm with P-Sec. *He shows his Deputy's Badge.*. Now, let's all put away our cutlery and discuss this like civilised people, shall we?

Dagan: *Sniffs the air and already knows Sara is there..* My cutlery is put away.... Though you might want to tell that mouth breathing sniper on the building a ways

Remember me now Father? Seems you forgot about me for nearly 60 years.. and mom of course. Though to find out about my half sister its just so pleasing..

Dagan: Thats not all it seems.. Feral tendencies and blackouts happen... With extreme rage.. It seems you never really thought about the fundamentals.. *his anger does show..* Thinking you had a family..

Dagan: *smirks* I'll get to the baby sister in a minute.. so if you don't mind.. I have to speak with dad.. Rather tersely.. Totally up to his reaction whether I make him pay for it..

Now before I was interrupted... It matters a lot to a boy that has no idea what was going on with him.. Why I had those tendencies.. claws.. no one to talk to about it.

Dagan: Did you even ponder? Or even consider it? Does zippy there know who her mother is? *Looking at Drake..*

Drake: Of course he considered it! We spent 2 years looking through databases trying to find his family - if he had one - but that's pretty damn difficult when you don't know your own name!

Dagan: My sister .. the peanut gallery..

So please tell me honestly... How much do you remember.. *The hard look fades over time..*

*OOC: Quite right Ryan.. Thanks for pointing that out..*

Jack: I remember who she was... How she died...

Dagan: I was born not long later.. Not registered until I was picked up by a powerful family... That is why I was hard to find.. even for the cops..

*Dagan looks at Jack wanting to punch him repeatedly... even clenching his fist... *

Just not worth beating on you...

*His fist loosens.. *

Jane: You know, it is possible for people to change, creep.

*Everyone gives her a sharp look... *

Dagan: I don't even know what to say to you...

*Roderick is around the corner watching...*

Roderick: But we do... Because you see the fights you have gotten into have racked up quite a following on bounty hunters... Besides Jack... With you running around.. It will only drive the war price for the region up..

*He knows the sniper is still there... remembering her paycheck..*

Jane: What fights?

Drake: That isn't his fault!

Roderick: Really...I was under the impression that he was looking for Dagan.. Surely he remembers this cyborg... *He tosses a canister with Celeste's recovered head...*

Jack: She attacked me!

Roderick: Not what the cyber brain says

*OOC: Actually, no, she did attack him.*

*OOC: I know (Wink wink) But do you think it really is him that is on the cyber brain?*

*Dagan grunts as the cyber brain is viewed showing him doing the fighting... not his father..*

Dagan: TRIBBLE...

Roderick: The arrangement is to take him in... Which is too bad... Kid reminds me of a proper vigilante...

Jack: Your serious...

*Dagan tenses up as the approach...*

Dagan: Had to be Samana... Idiot...

*His claws start coming out..*

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Roderick: Does it pain you Jack? He certainly is your kid though...

Jack: Dagan, calm down. Don't try to fight your way out of this.

*Sara quickly takes aim when she sees the claws.*

Sara: Don't do it...

Dagan: I have done a lot of things but a jail cell is not going to be in my future...

Roderick: That was the General idea...

*A soldier takes the shot which oddly drives Dagan into a feral rage.. Jack sniffs it... and knows what it is. his son trying to keep himself in control..*

Jack: NO!

Drake, get out of here!

Drake: If you think--!

Jack: This isn't a discussion!

*Sara loosens her grip on the trigger, noticing Dagan's still up. She lines up her shot and fires, the high-intensity phaser bolt passing clean through his chest (stunning him simultaneously).*

OOC: Yes, this is an illegal weapon.

*OOC: Yeah I figured... but Feral rage is a hell of a thing..*

*He gets up feral... and sprints into the pack hacking away at the guards present... Jane however is gone... roaring like an animal Dagan is ripping through them..*

Roderick: Pheromones each of us has a certain one that drives us feral and into a sort of rage...

Jack: I know what it is, Roderick!

*He runs after Dagan.*

Sara: That should have put him down hard!

*She switches location to try and get a better shot, before finding herself among one of the merc sniper teams, getting a look at one of their cartridges.*

You did this...

Sniper: Thought you would use something a bit stronger than that.. These guys are hard to bring down as it is.. If you hit their brain stem it ought to do the trick...

Sara: I was trying to take him in alive! Since that's not gonna happen...

*She pops her knuckles.*

At least I'll get the satisfaction of beating you guys to a pulp.

*Before long the hear a animal grunt as Dagan begins climbing up the building, roaring as he approaches..*

Sniper: There is no time for that moron.. take the shot..

*She thinks for a moment, before blasting off to a different building with her jet pack.*

Sara: You did this. You deal with it.

*A shot from Roderick deals with the pack... *

Roderick: Stay put.. you will have your corpse.. Its the girl we want..
  • Options

*Jane suddenly leaps out of the crowd behind him, digging claws from her feet into the back of his thigh before kicking over his back and getting between him and the crowd of mercs.*

*He starts to drag her upward slashing at her... She notices the snipers up above taking shots at both of them..*

OOC: That's a neat trick, seeing as Jane would have taken her claws out of Dagan when she jumped over him. ;)

*OOC: I know.. neat plus an idea of brother sister tag team...*

*Dagan roars as he climbs up... *
  • Options
    *The guard pops her neck and strikes Kira across the face with a light twilight burn to it.. and another melting away the plating...*

*Kira looks at her, taking off her helmet and activating her twilight dampener.*

*She runs up, performing step kicks to the augment's knee, gut, chest and face before rebounding off into a backflip, the strength knocking the augment back several meters.*

*The augment stumbles a little as the trick show ends showing cybernetic enhancement..as she punches Kira hard enough to draw blood and cutting her cheek..*

*Kira grunts, wiping the blood with the back of her hand before lunging forward and tackling the augment down, delivering her own punches which cut the cheek and break her nose.*

*the augment then smashes the crown of her head onto Kira's nose and taking the stunned moment before reversing Kira onto the ground beating her head into the pavement..*

*Kira grunts in pain each time before grabbing the augment's head and slamming her own into it, rolling her off and getting to her feet, ripping the augment's armour off.*

*She sees how much cybernetics she has.. and feels a haymaker blast her head... *
  • Options
    *OOC: Hmm odd the last post had to go through approval.. *

*Hound slinks into the maintenance shaft. and heads to cannon control..*

*Skull returns to Masons' war room *

Skull: It seems to have started hasn't it..

*Kira gets inside the power plant, knocking one guard over the railing, taking out another by sweeping their legs out with her staff, bring it it down on his chest to KO him, before getting in a brief fist fight with the last guard, knocking her out easily with a roundhouse kick.*

Kira: What part of 'augment assassin' do people not understand?

*She plants a demolition charge on the reactor where it will shut the reactor down without causing a chain reaction.*

Hound, can you here me?

*Hound, while he is checking the power sources...*

Hound: I can..

Seems your trying but you should try and stash the bodies instead of tossing them... I don't think these guys are their augmented troops..

*He finds the power source documents and reads through it quickly...*

You won't find the power source there.. But you can find the alarm power source there..

Kira *sarcasm*: Oh yeah, what kind of idiot would keep their power source in the room clearly marked 'power plant'?

Hound: *Sarcastically* Well I could point you to many developers that do that.. Especially ones that work for the government..

*He follows the lines trying to find the right one.. *

Kira *sarcastically*: So what should I do then? Sit in the corner and knit?

Hound: Don't be ridiculous, you can booby trap the power consoles for that side of the base right?

Kira *deviously*: I'll call you back.

*She sets to work.*

*Hound shakes his head... as he follows a path way leading to the cannon power source.*

*Above the Republic is pinned back unaware of the Blockade run on its way...*

*After a few minutes, Kira steps out of the 'power plant' and taps her comm.*

Kira: Ready for fireworks?

Hound: *Stuffing a guard into a cabinet * Not quite yet... but if you think it will clear out the area I am in go ahead..

*Kira taps her controls on her gauntlet as the power plant explodes, igniting the nearby plasma conduits and knocking out the lights in the adjacent sections.*

Hound: You really seem to enjoy that a bit much. *Sarcasm*

*The guards clear out as he hides out in a cardboard box... among the other boxes..*

Kira: What can I say? I take pride in my work. *She knocks out a guard with a club of her staff over the head.*

*Hound leaves the cardboard box and finds what he is looking for and starts setting up the explosives..*

Hound: True.. I can tell that much..

Kira *Over Comm*: I'll call you back.

*She deactivates her comm as a group of security guards enter the corridor.*

Kira: So, who wants first shot?

*Hound nods as he hooks it in and sticks it to the terminal and begins moving away detonator in hand.. *

Hound: I think that should do it..

*He presses the switch as he leaves which causes an explosion.. When the cannon powers down and starts surging Hound pops out and smokes a cigarette as the thing goes up.. Kira sees the explosion of the cannon from her position..*

Kira: Sorry, one moment... *She's choking out one of the guards. There's a tone as she reactivates her comm.*

You had to show me up, didn't ya?

*Hound blows the smoke out... *

Hound: Could not keep a lady waiting...

*There is a sarcastic smirk on his face..*

Kira *sarcastically*: Think they know we're here yet?

*The guard tosses her over her shoulders, ripping the staff from her hand and tossing it to the side. Kira carefully gets to her feet.*

I'll call you back.

*She shuts her comm off again, stretching her knuckles.*

Okay, let's dance.

*OOC: You can take the guard if you want. Bare in mind it's either a female Vulcan or augment, etc.*

*OOC: Perhaps..*

*Hound finds a place to hunker down..*

Hound: She should find a place to hide...

*Above the Merc fleet arrives as the Republic moves into range.. *

Mason: Get me a fresh status report!

*The fleet assumes a defensive posture, the destroyers taking up positions to screen the 6 Matthew Neilson-Class ships present plus the single R.S.S. Dreadnought, leaving only the Capital ships' forward arcs open.*

OOC: Remember, the Daring-Class has been specially designed to be difficult to get a lock onto as it's more energy-efficient, has better heat-dispersion, and has a smaller shield profile, alongside having stealth systems on board.

*OOC: I will.. Just a blockade run that takes down as many as they can... *

Skull: Mercenary companies under his command... it appears to be the rest that are not based there.. The way they are moving in seems to indicate a blockade run... They know SHIELD will get involved now.. especially if they signal the rest it could cause a bigger revolt..

Mason: Suggestions?

Skull: Have Hill engage... jam the comm links on our end, and across the planet to make sure they can't hack into them..

Mason: Do it.

*Skull gives the orders through the line.. and has the operator begin the hack...*

Skull: Be sure that nothing gets through...
  • Options
    *Sasha tries to get to the device... and can hear the guy smirking a little bit..*

Sasha: Wanna give me a little bit of a hand?
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara B rolls them over immediately*

*Tara A locks her in a body scissors, grabbing Tara B;s wrists before she can get a firm grip and using the scissors to push Tara B face-first to the ground, rolling on top to try and get a rear-choke on her.*
  • Options
    Ethan: Hey Zoey you coming? *Alex breaks through the door*

Zoey: Yeah, I'm coming.
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

So please tell me honestly... How much do you remember.. *The hard look fades over time..*

Dagan: I was born not long later.. Not registered until I was picked up by a powerful family... That is why I was hard to find.. even for the cops..

*Dagan looks at Jack wanting to punch him repeatedly... even clenching his fist... *

*His fist loosens.. *

Roderick: But we do... Because you see the fights you have gotten into have racked up quite a following on bounty hunters... Besides Jack... With you running around.. It will only drive the war price for the region up..

Roderick: Really...I was under the impression that he was looking for Dagan.. Surely he remembers this cyborg... *He tosses a canister with Celeste's recovered head...*

*OOC: I know (Wink wink) But do you think it really is him that is on the cyber brain?*

*Dagan grunts as the cyber brain is viewed showing him doing the fighting... not his father..*

Roderick: The arrangement is to take him in... Which is too bad... Kid reminds me of a proper vigilante...

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Dagan: I have done a lot of things but a jail cell is not going to be in my future...

*A soldier takes the shot which oddly drives Dagan into a feral rage.. Jack sniffs it... and knows what it is. his son trying to keep himself in control..*

Drake, get out of here!

*Sara loosens her grip on the trigger, noticing Dagan's still up. She lines up her shot and fires, the high-intensity phaser bolt passing clean through his chest (stunning him simultaneously).*

*He gets up feral... and sprints into the pack hacking away at the guards present... Jane however is gone... roaring like an animal Dagan is ripping through them..*

Roderick: Pheromones each of us has a certain one that drives us feral and into a sort of rage...

*He runs after Dagan.*

*She switches location to try and get a better shot, before finding herself among one of the merc sniper teams, getting a look at one of their cartridges.*

You did this...

Sniper: Thought you would use something a bit stronger than that.. These guys are hard to bring down as it is.. If you hit their brain stem it ought to do the trick...

*She pops her knuckles.*

*Before long the hear a animal grunt as Dagan begins climbing up the building, roaring as he approaches..*

*She thinks for a moment, before blasting off to a different building with her jet pack.*

Sara: I don't want him dead; I don't work for you; and I'm definitely not helping you kidnap a kid.

OOC: She just stabbed him...
  • Options

*She sees how much cybernetics she has.. and feels a haymaker blast her head... *

*Kira responds with her own, before tossing her opponent into the wall hard enough to dent it and throwing a knee into her ribs, breaking a couple.*

OOC: She might wanna think about stripping Kira off her armour or she isn't gonna be able to fight back as easily as Kira is right now.
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*His fist loosens.. *

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Drake, get out of here!

*He runs after Dagan.*

You did this...

*She pops her knuckles.*

Sara: I don't want him dead; I don't work for you; and I'm definitely not helping you kidnap a kid.

*OOC: Could have him fall off..*

*Dagan drops and hits the ground... and swings at her.. *

Roderick: That maybe true. But we do... We want the girl though.. and you get your corpse to turn in..
  • Options

*Kira responds with her own, before tossing her opponent into the wall hard enough to dent it and throwing a knee into her ribs, breaking a couple.*

OOC: She might wanna think about stripping Kira off her armour or she isn't gonna be able to fight back as easily as Kira is right now.

*The augment rips armor off Kira and begins beating the open area..*
  • Options
    Alex: I think that a lot of the people in here are already taken care of but watch out for stragglers. *Runs down some hallways looking for Kira.*

Ethan: Maybe there's a few targets we can hit along the way.
  • Options
    *Tara B tries to break free of the hold seeming to not be affected much by it.*
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*His fist loosens.. *

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Drake, get out of here!

*He runs after Dagan.*

You did this...

*She pops her knuckles.*

Roderick: That maybe true. But we do... We want the girl though.. and you get your corpse to turn in..

*Jane swiftly dodges before taking a swipe at him.*

Sara: What part of "I'm not killing him" aren't you getting?
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*His fist loosens.. *

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Drake, get out of here!

*He runs after Dagan.*

You did this...

*She pops her knuckles.*

Roderick: Your not going to.. We are aware of your qualms..
  • Options

*Kira catches one, tossing the augment over her shoulder and locking her in an armbar (with the legs crossing the shoulder and torso, crossed at the shoulder), twisting violently as the arm starts to be ripped from its sockets at the shoulder and elbow.*
  • Options
    Alex: I think that a lot of the people in here are already taken care of but watch out for stragglers. *Runs down some hallways looking for Kira.*

Ethan: Maybe there's a few targets we can hit along the way.

Zoe: I'll keep an eye out. *She follows Ethan.*
  • Options
    *Tara B tries to break free of the hold seeming to not be affected much by it.*

*Tara A tries to tighten the hold, using her feet to 'springboard' the pair onto her back, locking a body scissors once again.*

Tara A *straining*: Tap...
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*His fist loosens.. *

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Drake, get out of here!

*He runs after Dagan.*

You did this...

*She pops her knuckles.*

Sara: I wasn't looking for your permission...

*She pulls a phaser pistol.*

And you're not taking that girl.
  • Options

*Kira catches one, tossing the augment over her shoulder and locking her in an armbar (with the legs crossing the shoulder and torso, crossed at the shoulder), twisting violently as the arm starts to be ripped from its sockets at the shoulder and elbow.*

*The augment kicks her in the face and soon rips the artificial limb off and starts beating Kira's open armor spot causing some more to come off.. *
  • Options
    *OOC: Guess the Sasha part can wait a little bit then...*
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*His fist loosens.. *

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Drake, get out of here!

*He runs after Dagan.*

You did this...

*She pops her knuckles.*

*Roderick slashes down and her hand plops to the ground.. His claws his actual nails... *

Roderick: I don't think you have much say in the matter right now..

*Dagan gains traction as his wound heals.. and he kicks Jane into the wall her head hitting the wall hard enough to knock her out... He sniffs the air and smells Sara's blood in the air.. He turns and walks fixated on the target.. *
  • Options

*The augment kicks her in the face and soon rips the artificial limb off and starts beating Kira's open armor spot causing some more to come off.. *

*Kira delivers a palm strike to get some distance, taking off her torso armour and getting into a guard.*

Kira: Okay, what do you say we finish this fist-to-fist?
  • Options

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

I deserve that...

*Dagan's room*

*Dagan's Room.*

2 minutes later.*

*Sara rolls her eyes.*

I'll pay you double.

*His fist loosens.. *

*Roderick looks at Jack*

Drake, get out of here!

*He runs after Dagan.*

You did this...

*She pops her knuckles.*

*Roderick slashes down and her hand plops to the ground.. His claws his actual nails... *

Roderick: I don't think you have much say in the matter right now..

*Dagan gains traction as his wound heals.. and he kicks Jane into the wall her head hitting the wall hard enough to knock her out... He sniffs the air and smells Sara's blood in the air.. He turns and walks fixated on the target.. *

*Sara screams out in pain, crumbling to the floor.*
  • Options
    A.Emperor: Rise...

*Severion rises..*

Severion: My liege.. the expeditionary force is ready to begin its incursion into the Republic..

A. Emperor: That is why I am here... but I am here for another reason my friend.. But let us see this force...