What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara B's arm is a bit worse than before as the veins are bluer as if reacting to the pain from the memory*

Tara A: Tara... I think this thing's killing you...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Alex: And I can do this. *his right arm bursts as his forarm and hand grow in size hardening and blackening and his fingers turn into large claws suited for the enlarged arm.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Tara B: I don't know... It hurts but it doesn't feel like its killing me...
  • Options
    Alex: And I can do this. *his right arm bursts as his forarm and hand grow in size hardening and blackening and his fingers turn into large claws suited for the enlarged arm.*

Kira: Exactly. That's not exactly stealthy. Better if you stay here until we need to break down the walls.
  • Options
    Tara B: I don't know... It hurts but it doesn't feel like its killing me...

Tara A: If it looks like it's killing you... I'll cut the arm off. Okay?
  • Options
    Alex: Hey its kinda stealthy. Blades don't make much noise. *He looks determined to go with her*
  • Options
    Tara B: What?! No!
  • Options
    Alex: Hey its kinda stealthy. Blades don't make much noise. *He looks determined to go with her*

Kira: No, they leave corpses.
  • Options
    Tara B: What?! No!

Tara A: It's the arm that's doing this! If we get rid of it, you don't die! If it's killing you, I mean!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    ryan218 wrote: »

Alex: Hey corpses don't make much noise either. I can make it into a super fist too.
  • Options
    Tara B: But I already lost it once!
  • Options

Alex: Hey corpses don't make much noise either. I can make it into a super fist too.

Kira: Alex, I'll be fine. Besides, Two people means two times the noise.
  • Options
    Tara B: But I already lost it once!

Tara A: What would you rather lose, b****?! Your arm or your life?!
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Hill is leaving her office to go back to the detention block and speak to deathstrike and try to get some more information. As she is walking there the whole base shakes as an explosion rips through it.

Hill: damn it don't you dare don't you dare.

Computer: explosion detected in sector C detention level. Emergency personel respond.

Hill: damn it! Security secure the building make sure he doesn't get away.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Alex: But...

Tara B: You don't have to be so mean about it...
  • Options
    Hill dodges to the side of the hall as a shoot zings pas her. She draws her pistol and prepares to fire back but the attacker is gone.

Havin left the base deathstrike relaxes as his fighter warps away undetected
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Kira: No buts... *Kisses him lightly.

Tara A's Den.*

Tara A: I'm sorry.
  • Options

Tara A's Den.*

Alex: Fine... *sighs looking disappointed*

Tara B: Alright...
  • Options

Tara A's Den.*

Tara A: You hungry?
  • Options

Tara A's Den.*

Tara BL Yeah...
  • Options
    A short time later Zach arrives as his faceplate goes back as he walks up to hill.

Zach: what happened?

Hill: this happened.

She shows the holo image.

Hill: think you and Roland can track him.

Zach: sure now that I have this new suit worked out.
  • Options

Tara A's Den.*

Tara BL Yeah...

*Tara A takes a pair of crisp bags and hands one to Tara B.*

Tara A: Surprised you're not asking me about this place...
  • Options
    Tara B: Well the threats of limb chopping distracted me. So where is this place?
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *The new aide is looking over the cyber brain casing... trying to figure it out.. As Seifer takes a shake from the set up Alfonse set up down there.. *

*Spider looks at her.*

Spider: You don't have to be here if you don't want to, Carly.

Carly: You said you needed help, so I'm here to help.

Seifer: Find something interesting?

Carly: This tech is beyond me, but I might be able to find something on it if I hack the channel they used to communicate and sneak into their database...

Spider: You don't sound too sure...

Carly: Charlie's a lot better at it than I am...

Seifer: *As he looks at the communication frequencies he notices a spike on the readings..* Hold on.. Does anyone remember those devices they used back on Earth? Carly take that program with a red marking on it and run it through the computer..

*Carly does so.*

Spider: Hold on, what devices?

*The program kicks in and the computer links in with the cyber brain... signal strength ready strong as it hums to life.. *

Seifer: A sort of wifi connection that can be coded heavily... Its also a modem for the body... helping control the body parts as well as interfacing with the information net..

Carly: Okay, this is weird... Someone's already hacking into this network.

Spider: What?!

*Suddenly, the system shuts her out, with a set of words on the screens:

"ONE HACKER AT A TIME, THANK YOU."*

Carly: Oh, this guy's good. I didn't even get a chance to stop him...

*Spider looks at the words.*

Spider: It's not a guy...

Seifer: The down side is she is going to get caught.. a cyborg would figure it out fairly quickly.. It may be a broadcast signal to hook in for cyber attacks but that is the point triangulation..

*He sits down and gets to work triangulating the source...

Spider: Charlie's not stupid. She's an amateur, but she has the skill of a pro. She can bounce her hacking signals half way round Pegasus and back again. I've seen her do it. It's how she got this far without getting caught.

Seifer: Thing is they have just as experienced if not more so people at this detail.. They don't take to kindly to this kind of thing.

Spider: Wow. Some detective.

Carly: If it's Charlie, she's hacking from a remote location.

Spider: She once h*cked a pro at this without getting caught by using a remote location and bouncing it off two secondary devices planted at other remote locations. Trust me, they won't find her.

Seifer: Looks like they have sent a small kill team.. heading for her location.. In about ten minutes.

Spider: I'm sorry, were you listening to me just now? Charlie always hacks on the move. She doesn't stay in one place to be caught.

Seifer: I know she is.. *Shows him hat she is moving but not fast enough to miss the team.* If you go now you can get to her..

OOC: Sorry, the whole point of this is to prove she's not Sam Raimi's damsel in distress.

*OOC: Wasn't the angle I was going for.. Nor the intention.. Just showing that some secrets are quite dangerous and bringing an old character back into the fold. *
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Sasha looks at him as he leaves and just doesn't care anymore. Danny looks at Sanders...*

Danny: Something about this situation stinks... but why are they sending us in?

Ebren: I dunno about this..

*Wilson is raiding the equipment stores looking for something as Alex comes up to him.*

Kira: Big Boss is in charge of a Mercenary company - a company currently training Republic Cadets on Anaxes IV. Maybe they don't want t risk the cadets' safety?

Danny: My info said he had already completed it.. Plus I think for Sanders and myself this is an oddity but not within the realm of crazy thing he would do.. Just doesn't make sense.

*He looks to Sanders, who is now trying to make sense of it.. He missed his first revolt, but kind of knows why he broke away from the galactic community.. Jack would know more but he is not here.. *

Kira: You do know it is possible for people to be dirty little lying scumbags and hide aspects of it for years, right?

Danny: That maybe true.. But Big Boss is more deliberate and looking for something...

Kira: Maybe, or he's gone nuts. Either way, we should be cautious about handling this. Don't start by crashing through the front door. Sneak in the back.

Hawk: That's her specialty.

Kira: I try.

Hound: *As he approaches the Republic side.* That is my job as well.. But it seems the Republic is getting ready to move.. If she wants in on the infiltration she can come along with me..

Kira: I work better on my own. Just tell me which entrance your team takes and I'll keep out of your way.

Hound: Do what you want.. Just don't think it will be easy..
  • Options
    Tara B: Well the threats of limb chopping distracted me. So where is this place?

Tara A: Somewhere in Pegasus - somewhere quiet. A colony which was shut down when the corporation which set it up went bust. It was the height of the war, so the Government let it go. The buildings are still mostly intact though.
  • Options
    *The new aide is looking over the cyber brain casing... trying to figure it out.. As Seifer takes a shake from the set up Alfonse set up down there.. *

*Spider looks at her.*

Spider: You don't have to be here if you don't want to, Carly.

Carly: You said you needed help, so I'm here to help.

Seifer: Find something interesting?

Carly: This tech is beyond me, but I might be able to find something on it if I hack the channel they used to communicate and sneak into their database...

Spider: You don't sound too sure...

Carly: Charlie's a lot better at it than I am...

Seifer: *As he looks at the communication frequencies he notices a spike on the readings..* Hold on.. Does anyone remember those devices they used back on Earth? Carly take that program with a red marking on it and run it through the computer..

*Carly does so.*

Spider: Hold on, what devices?

*The program kicks in and the computer links in with the cyber brain... signal strength ready strong as it hums to life.. *

Seifer: A sort of wifi connection that can be coded heavily... Its also a modem for the body... helping control the body parts as well as interfacing with the information net..

Carly: Okay, this is weird... Someone's already hacking into this network.

Spider: What?!

*Suddenly, the system shuts her out, with a set of words on the screens:

"ONE HACKER AT A TIME, THANK YOU."*

Carly: Oh, this guy's good. I didn't even get a chance to stop him...

*Spider looks at the words.*

Spider: It's not a guy...

Seifer: The down side is she is going to get caught.. a cyborg would figure it out fairly quickly.. It may be a broadcast signal to hook in for cyber attacks but that is the point triangulation..

*He sits down and gets to work triangulating the source...

Spider: Charlie's not stupid. She's an amateur, but she has the skill of a pro. She can bounce her hacking signals half way round Pegasus and back again. I've seen her do it. It's how she got this far without getting caught.

Seifer: Thing is they have just as experienced if not more so people at this detail.. They don't take to kindly to this kind of thing.

Spider: Wow. Some detective.

Carly: If it's Charlie, she's hacking from a remote location.

Spider: She once h*cked a pro at this without getting caught by using a remote location and bouncing it off two secondary devices planted at other remote locations. Trust me, they won't find her.

Seifer: Looks like they have sent a small kill team.. heading for her location.. In about ten minutes.

Spider: I'm sorry, were you listening to me just now? Charlie always hacks on the move. She doesn't stay in one place to be caught.

Seifer: I know she is.. *Shows him hat she is moving but not fast enough to miss the team.* If you go now you can get to her..

OOC: Sorry, the whole point of this is to prove she's not Sam Raimi's damsel in distress.

*OOC: Wasn't the angle I was going for.. Nor the intention.. Just showing that some secrets are quite dangerous and bringing an old character back into the fold. *

OOC: Okay...
  • Options
    *Sasha looks at him as he leaves and just doesn't care anymore. Danny looks at Sanders...*

Danny: Something about this situation stinks... but why are they sending us in?

Ebren: I dunno about this..

*Wilson is raiding the equipment stores looking for something as Alex comes up to him.*

Kira: Big Boss is in charge of a Mercenary company - a company currently training Republic Cadets on Anaxes IV. Maybe they don't want t risk the cadets' safety?

Danny: My info said he had already completed it.. Plus I think for Sanders and myself this is an oddity but not within the realm of crazy thing he would do.. Just doesn't make sense.

*He looks to Sanders, who is now trying to make sense of it.. He missed his first revolt, but kind of knows why he broke away from the galactic community.. Jack would know more but he is not here.. *

Kira: You do know it is possible for people to be dirty little lying scumbags and hide aspects of it for years, right?

Danny: That maybe true.. But Big Boss is more deliberate and looking for something...

Kira: Maybe, or he's gone nuts. Either way, we should be cautious about handling this. Don't start by crashing through the front door. Sneak in the back.

Hawk: That's her specialty.

Kira: I try.

Hound: *As he approaches the Republic side.* That is my job as well.. But it seems the Republic is getting ready to move.. If she wants in on the infiltration she can come along with me..

Kira: I work better on my own. Just tell me which entrance your team takes and I'll keep out of your way.

Hound: Do what you want.. Just don't think it will be easy..

Kira: Please. Nothing I've ever done has been easy.
  • Options
    Tara B: Isn't it dangerous to be here though?
  • Options
    Tara B: Isn't it dangerous to be here though?

Tara A: Nah! I checked the place over before I set up here.