test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting Disconnected

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,396 Community Moderator
    kyrrok wrote: »
    It could be the DDoS guy, but about the same time last year, there was the same level of unplayability. I'm more inclined to blame the Omega bug.

Omega bug was supposed to have been fixed. I was in just fine until recently. I'm more inclined to suspect DDoS Prick.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Unable to even log in. Times out.
  • minmacdougalminmacdougal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Looks like the little so-and-so is at it again for the umpteenth time. Might actually be time for the nuclear option of blanket-banning IP addresses regardless of civilian casualties.
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    kyrrok wrote: »
    It could be the DDoS guy, but about the same time last year, there was the same level of unplayability. I'm more inclined to blame the Omega bug.

Omega bug was supposed to have been fixed. I was in just fine until recently. I'm more inclined to suspect DDoS Prick.

Agreed.

This is about his usual time range to "play".

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,396 Community Moderator
    Either he skipped yesterday, or Cryptic was on their toes and got a lucky break.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Yep same here. Server is complete garbage. So much for their "server upgrades" the other day. What a joke.
    It isn't their fault - DDoS attack again; nothing they can do about that.
    Has that been confirmed Reyan? would make sense as every . t . h . i . n . g . . . . i . s . . . s . l . o . w . . i . . n . . . .

tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
    I'll check the Neverwinter forums. Although the couple times I visited it was less active than STO forums... *shrug*
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Damn Yesterday it was a glitch in the Ground Omega Particles today a DDOS. Hopefully they extend the Aniversary event by however many days this garbage goes on. I really want that Science ship.
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Maybe if we sing this for neackbeard greasebag he'll stop getting the script kiddies to attack the severs?

https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
    <3
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    DDOS = Dumbass Dickhead Obsessively Spiteful
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    SSBN, i just post and asking the team to extend anniversary in hope they would allow.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    qziqza wrote: »
    Yep same here. Server is complete garbage. So much for their "server upgrades" the other day. What a joke.
    It isn't their fault - DDoS attack again; nothing they can do about that.
    Has that been confirmed Reyan? would make sense as every t h i n g i s s l o w i n ...... * ] [ @ # ..

Apparently all of the offending parties usual activities indicate so, and this is it's usual playtime.

fair enough, thankfully i managed to get all my 1st runs and dailies finished, so as this usually lasts a wee while, i shall go and build stuff in starmade.

tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Yeah, it was another DDOS.
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    rattler, i have guild in NWO, they are saying they are having crashes few times, same time with STO.

i still in contact with "crossover-game chats" that i can use in NWO/STO and CO.
  • supremeheretic36supremeheretic36 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I wish someone would feed this jerk a bullet, but then it would be a waste of a perfectly good bullet.
    Lifetime subber and former STO player from when it didn't suck.

Fed: Astarsha, level 60 tactical officer

KDF: K'tana level 54 tactical officer
  • minmacdougalminmacdougal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    twg042370 wrote: »
    Maybe if we sing this for neackbeard greasebag he'll stop getting the script kiddies to attack the severs?

This comes to mind now.
    tumblr_meg2lpa7Ji1rpk951.gif
  • beritpandionberitpandion Member Posts: 199 Arc User

Thank you Trendy. :)

• oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User

Thanks for the confirmation. It's much appreciated. :)

Now we know...
    wylonus wrote: »
    rattler, i have guild in NWO, they are saying they are having crashes few times, same time with STO.

i still in contact with "crossover-game chats" that i can use in NWO/STO and CO.

Good idea coordinating with them.

That reminds me... I'm still a solo player in Neverwinter, but I'm more active in STO anyways. lol
  • lastmaxstandinglastmaxstanding Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Come on hamster you can do it, put a little POWER to it!

giphy.gif

Tabbed back to note that clearly my positive reinforcement method worked. Take that, haters!
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    twg042370 wrote: »

This comes to mind now.

10 hours of pure gold!

Not my doing, though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    This comes to mind now.

See, he just needs a night out with some friends.

What_f3c2f4_2810265.gif
    <3
  • lastmaxstandinglastmaxstanding Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    0jYrY.png
  • lapisexillislapisexillis Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Still broken.....
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Neverwinter Servers Emergency Maintenance at 11 PM PST.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    24406062850_415d95f41c_b.jpg
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Neverwinter Servers Emergency Maintenance at 11 PM PST.

Here's to hoping they'll do the same for STO too.
    3lsZz0w.jpg