test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting Disconnected

Anyone else? Just farming OMEGA and getting dropped.

Comments

• Options
    arani1arani1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Same here, laggy then dropped, hope that moron isnt up to his tricks again
  • Options
    bpeachee#6840 bpeachee Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yep. About a minute ago.
  • Options
    darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    yep SNR for over a minute at a time
  • Options
    nateham101#2745 nateham101 Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    Yep same here. Server is complete garbage. So much for their "server upgrades" the other day. What a joke.
    1Wlp6QH.gif
  • Options
    sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    Same.
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    I can't seem to log back into STO. Account Server issues.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    is NWO being DDoS'd again? I cant even get to the account server now
  • Options
    maddscottmaddscott Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    So far 3 times in Time and Tide; Once on the ground and twice in the first space battle..
  • Options
    alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    arani1 wrote: »
    He may be, but he hasn't posted anything on Twitter about another DDoS attack. Could just be legit server lag or he's changed his MO and is no longer giving warning for his attacks...
  • Options
    ryukusanagi21ryukusanagi21 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    They cannae doit captain, they doont hae the power!
  • Options
    arani1arani1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    alphahydri wrote: »
    arani1 wrote: »
    He may be, but he hasn't posted anything on Twitter about another DDoS attack. Could just be legit server lag or he's changed his MO and is no longer giving warning for his attacks...

Not him then I would bet, people like him want to be seen, they like to say they are going to do it so its proved he cant be stopped.
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    You guys think it's the DDOS again?
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    seems it was just some hiccups, seems stable again atm
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    yep happened to me as well when doing azaru nebuler
  • Options
    rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Rember this sever cluster that "serves" this game hosts more then just STO. It is weak and old and way over due for replacement . If anything the last few days have shown us that fact. Just in case you were not paying attention over the last few years. Now picture tons of people all trying to bang out there latest free-bee ship all in one day and all at the same time. Wile also trying to grind out as many tokens as they can all at once for hours. It is a perfect world for Entertaining and intolerable lag. On the 28th it was just easier to say " forget it" and come back after they wore themselves out and left. Only took 6 hr or so after 4 pm.
  • Options
    lapisexillislapisexillis Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    It's happening again.....
  • Options
    beritpandionberitpandion Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    Just got it again as well.
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    is NWO being DDoS'd again? I cant even get to the account server now

My source on twitter says yes.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Rubberbanding, disconnections, general unplayability. Much like this time last year. Maybe they will do another maintenance shutdown and clean it up this time? Or is it really too much to hope for? :|
  • Options
    lastmaxstandinglastmaxstanding Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Mooooooom, quit streaming The View I'm trying to play with my friiiiends.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    kyrrok wrote: »
    Rubberbanding, disconnections, general unplayability. Much like this time last year. Maybe they will do another maintenance shutdown and clean it up this time? Or is it really too much to hope for? :|

If Neverwinter is getting DDoS'd again... then its nothing to do with STO itself. Its just the fact that we're in the same server farm as Neverwinter, therefor we're just collateral damage. The Prick is on another power trip, although yesterday seemed to go off without an attack...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    beritpandionberitpandion Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    Can't even log in to the client now. I think they forgot to feed the hamsters or bribe errr pay for their access to the various networks out there.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Well this sucks. I hope they extend the annivesary celebration. We might need more time to get Qmendations...
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    ITS DEAD. im not even getting a server status light no red or green.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    Well, at this rate, I might just get "Time and Tide" done with my main character by next weekend. However, I'd really like to do it on my other Level 60 toons as well for the hero admurlty ship. :( And I haven't even scanned a single omega meowlecule yet. :(
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    yeah, just again, twice, and i am upset, it is my birthday today, send on Klingon Jail Squadron from game convention, they are secret strikeforce.

i am sure cryptic are redfaced and everyone look at them shamefully, they cant protect servers.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Yeah... can't even patch.
  • Options
    kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    I was getting "server not responding" every 15 seconds, I just logged out since the game was unplayable​​
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • Options
    lastmaxstandinglastmaxstanding Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Come on hamster you can do it, put a little POWER to it!

giphy.gif