What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

fed, kdf or rom?

2»

Comments

• Options
    risingwolfshadowrisingwolfshadow Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    Yeah that rarely worked with my build mate. A TT cycle would clear your APB, my APD1 would mark you as soon as you fired and you'd have HY3 torps following you, a BO2 and me!! Also I have TT doffs so I can see you while you're clocked if I stay reasonably close. But there's always FOMM incase that fails.
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    And always remember...we Feds love teammating because united we stand, united we win!

Back before the PvP nerf, that didn't help you at all. >:)
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    I'd still hear your buffs @edalgo and I didn't use cloak in kerrat or C&H until I spotted a target because of the ambush vapers. Experience taught me its much easier to defend while uncloaked and more fun to imagine their shock when you're not the juicy little defiant they think you are but instead a vicious little ship built to tackle idiots and support teams.
  • Options
    Mate, you can hear buffing outside of 10k. BFI would ruin your plan immediately.
  • Options
    daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Nooooooo!!! The evul is right! They released a T6 B'rel, Nando! How can Cryptic treat we Feds this way? It's a nightmare!

muhahahaha...

btw. theres only one way to play the Game.. As a Fed Hero like Sal. If we see the Evils..

giphy.gif

:D:D

giphy.gif

Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***