test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DS9 long load times

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
So since Season 11 launched, it's been very difficult to get into DS9 from the space map due to extremely long load times. However, if you already have characters parked there, the load times are normal.

Any ETA on a fix for this?

Comments

• Options
    smoketh2smoketh2 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I know there's another thread about this already but I'm going to comment on this one to increase the visibility of this bug.

This bug IS STILL NOT fixed even after today's patch. The fact its been over three weeks now with no sign of a fix is simply unacceptable and makes this game as tacky and as frustratingly annoying to play as a low quality cell phone game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    smoketh2 wrote: »
    I know there's another thread about this already but I'm going to comment on this one to increase the visibility of this bug.

This bug IS STILL NOT fixed even after today's patch. The fact its been over three weeks now with no sign of a fix is simply unacceptable and makes this game as tacky and as frustratingly annoying to play as a low quality cell phone game.

Effort isn't something Cryptic likes to put into the game. That'd be asking too much, y'know. ;)