test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Rewards!

It’s that wonderful time of year again, when Q opens the doors to his magnificent Winter Wonderland to participate in his version of festive cheer. Per tradition, the residents of Q’s universe have built new and wonderful prizes for captains to earn by participating in their annual festivities.

Check out the prizes here.

~SleepyTrendy

Comments

• Options
    knoretjeknoretje Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nice, but i am wating for the ship
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    knoretje wrote: »
    Patience, my young Padawan. Is there no new tac module this year?
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    szim wrote: »
    There is, there are more rewards coming as well as le' ship.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    I need to make a fetish shrine dedicated to whichever dev thought up those lollipop lirpas. And convince weak-willed people to pilgrimage to it annually.
  • Options
    neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    Trendy what was the idea around the Lirpa because i swear there is a Team Fortress 2 fan among you who just reminded me of the infamous Lolichop and btw "do you believe in magic" *facedesks*
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User

Great! Can't wait to hear more about "le ship". Extraordinaire.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,328 Arc User

A ship made in France, special trait " Turn tail and run as soon as opposition is detected"

Sorry couldn't resist.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    questerius wrote: »

A ship made in France, special trait " Turn tail and run as soon as opposition is detected"

Sorry couldn't resist.​​

I was thinking more a Pepe LaPew emitter array. Stink your enemies into submission.
  • Options
    ussackermanussackerman Member Posts: 275 Bug Hunter
    What color on the Nanopulse this year???
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    Curious on set bonuses with Dread & older Breen ships & T6 trait.

Likey the pink color outfits, nanopulse weapons, and career kit modules.

Hoping on T6 Corvette next summer if winter keeps its Breen so should Risa its Risian ships.

Look forward.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User

But the tac kit module is not listed, the eng ans sci kit modules are there however.
  • Options
    hip63hip63 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    My Breen Character (yes, I have a Breen Character!) is ecstatic at the announcement of a new Breen Ship! :smiley:

hip63

• Options
    nikolunusnikolunus Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I am hoping for cold dmg space or ground weapons to help round out all the cold dmg kit abilities.
    Space is vast, it's wonderful and maddening. Yet in that madness is some of the greatest beauty I have ever seen.
  • Options
    ladytiamat666ladytiamat666 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2015

As a french player, i find this kind of jokes... not funny at all. Especially when our soldiers are fighting (and sometimes dying) terrorism in Mali, Central African Republic and other fronts like Syria and Irak, where our pilots conduct combat operations every day. If memory serves, you're dutch : what would you think if i was saying that all dutch are cowards ?

signature%201.jpg_zpsklpuyd7v.png
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    This is all nice and all, but unless the 'more rewards' includes the past ships... *pouts*
    hip63 wrote: »
    My Breen Character (yes, I have a Breen Character!) is ecstatic at the announcement of a new Breen Ship! :smiley:

hip63

How? :confused:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    You know the more I see those Snowconians, the creepier they get.
    Although, they should put in a scene where the next time we encounter the Iconians, if we activate our Snowconian pet the Iconian should just look at us and go "Really?"
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    About le Rezreth
    Getting that shippie to expand my Breen collection is a no brainer. Looks really menacing! I hope her capabilities can match that :smile:
    Waiting for the staaats :3

Le rewards
    • So QJ took some notes during the Iconian war, huh. Or... they helped him? O.O Will we see L'Miren with a Santa hat somewhere? ^^ The Snorg don't stand a chance, we'll melt their faces off! :smiley:
    • Okay, my Trill is getting that purple jacket XD
    • Bluuuuu nanopulse edge lirpas! *q* But... enhanced how?

Lots of goodies this year too :smile:
    *thumbs-up*
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    While they function similarly to existing Nanopulse Edge weapons, these new offers are enhanced with additional flair.
    I laughed myself silly when I realized what that meant. :P
    8e4c2b5859ab7398b303d9049237458c1448939486.png
    Silly Sith. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    While they function similarly to existing Nanopulse Edge weapons, these new offers are enhanced with additional flair.

They should have just went for broke and put 4 more "guards" on the bat'leth to make it look even more ridiculous....
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    in 1 word: disappointed.

always the same jackets, always the same stuff reworked (weapons etc); nothing new; + the stupid race for an ugly ship. I can't wait the summer event.
  • Options
    hip63hip63 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    dalolorn wrote: »
    hip63 wrote: »

hip63

How? :confused:

Gran the Exiled

Gran_zpsgf6kt2or.jpg

In Game Bio:

It's not easy being Breen... Especially when you've been exiled. I, along with a small group of fellow officers, were driven from the Breen Confederacy after the Dominion War. Our commanding officer, Thot Trel could not afford to have his "ascension to greatness" blemished by his ineptitude to which we were witness. Trel laid the blame for his failures during the war at our feet and we were exiled. For a time after, we drifted, barely surviving, scavenging just to stay alive. I even had to "improvise" an encounter suit. I was stripped of my military issued one and those not of warrior status rarely have access to them. The situation for our band was becoming very bleak. Some of us did not make it... But then the Hobus Incident happened. With the collapse of the Romulan Star Empire, an opportunity arose for our small band of survivors. The newly formed Romulan Republic Navy was desperate for anyone willing to help fill it's ranks. And we, well... We were desperate to eat! A mutually beneficial arrangement wouldn't you say? In time, this lead to us working as privateers in the Romulan Republic Navy supporting Klingon Defense Forces. Our ranks were thin as we were never many to begin with, so conscripted mercenaries have bought the crew back full strength. Who could have imagined it? Renegade Breen Mercenaries fighting along side Romulans and Klingons again all manner of foes? Strange days indeed! After many battles, my crew and I have proven our worth on the battlefield and among the stars. Respected and feared, just the way I like it! But you know... A funny thing about Romulans... For some strange reason, they never seem to want to turn their back to me? Hmmm... Fascinating...

It's all in how you work it baby!

hip63 :tongue:
  • Options
    in 1 word: disappointed.

always the same jackets, always the same stuff reworked (weapons etc); nothing new; + the stupid race for an ugly ship. I can't wait the summer event.

My sentiment exactly. This year it's a whole bunch of re-hash and a FROST LOBSTAH!
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Good eye! :smiley:
    At ~8pm, that hit me like a brick wall XXD

The color should've been enough of a giveaway, but I see it now too :smiley:

Random thought:
    Will the Romulans get their own version too at one point? :smile:
    Like a sword or a dagger?
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Snowconian....

Triple-facePalm.jpg
  • Options

As a french player, i find this kind of jokes... not funny at all. Especially when our soldiers are fighting (and sometimes dying) terrorism in Mali, Central African Republic and other fronts like Syria and Irak, where our pilots conduct combat operations every day. If memory serves, you're dutch : what would you think if i was saying that all dutch are cowards ?

Been in the military, served with French soldiers abroad and learned at least half of my jokes about the French military from them.
    Aside from it being an internet meme, jokes like that are a way to blow off steam.
    Pick your battles for something that's ill intended instead of a joke.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    So, I see the picture in the blog and think, "Eww!! She's shooting yellow snow!" and I'm like, "That's gross!!"

Then I read the rest of the blog and say, "Ah, it's hot caramel!"

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    crm14916 wrote: »
    So, I see the picture in the blog and think, "Eww!! He's shooting yellow snow!" and I'm like, "That's gross!!"

Then I read the rest of the blog and say, "Ah, it's hot caramel!"

CM

As long as you don't have to eat that yellow snow...​​
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    not impressed with the things this time may just fill the metrics for free ship thats it
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Aaahahahaha, I just noticed it when you pointed it out. Awesome.

Also, purple winter coat. My Reman may finally have to break down and get one since she does purple and grey exclusively on her outfits.

Now can I have my Starfleet-issue ushanka next winter? Pretty please? ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.