test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty Officers System - (solved-closed) Assignment "Reclaim Assimilated Borg Drones" fail reward

almiranalmiran Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

In several ocassions I got "sucess" on this assignment, however the borg duty officers is not in rewards.
You can see on attach below.

sto-doff-borg-noborg.png
Post edited by almiran on

Comments

• welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Sadly you only get the drones on Crit. And even then, you dont get the drones everytime...it's a chance on crit - either that or the table that it grabs from has a bunch of blank entries.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Yeah it is confusing. I do that assignment a lot and I only get a borg doff on critical success, and it's every time it crits. When you go to start the assignment it has no doff in the reward list, so you're actually getting the proper rewards on a normal success.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    They're also only Uncommon (at least the ones I keep getting), though they make for decent "filler" doffs if you have a bunch of empty Roster space. A positive result on Investigate Defection is usually better, and that assignment is one of the few places Dr. Sibak (clone) comes in handy (especially KDFside) on a non-psionic character. Erm, non-psionic Trait capable character, since several psionic species lack psionic Traits (and Betazoids only have them on boffs).
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    I've gotten rare drones. I thought uncommon was on success though...
  • almiranalmiran Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thanks to all for the reply's, now is clear. :)
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/Duty_officer/Special#Reclaim_Assimilated_Borg_Drones

A full list of all the available liberated borg doffs from this assignment. It even says you get a doff on a critical success.

There is 1 blue quality doff for Fed and 1 for KDF (Romulans get doffs of their allied faction).

TIP: These doffs are tradeable. The names are also fixed instead of random so you can search for them in the exchange by name. They weren't expensive last time I checked. :)