test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thoughts on the alpha quadrant's little things

Just a few little things on my mind that could be improved.

Bank access at vlguta mining facility would make fumbling around with those dilithium claims between toons more seamless.

Why is it when i leave DS9 the taffic controller instantly askes me if i want to come back with the pop up? if i am leaving can i have the option to actually leave pls you arnt Risa beach.

Just my random mumbles and grumbles on those little things.

Comments

• lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    Where are the bathrooms? Like on the Promenade on DS9, where are the public bathrooms? It doesn't even have to be an actual room, just a sign on a door would be enough.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Where are the bathrooms? Like on the Promenade on DS9, where are the public bathrooms? It doesn't even have to be an actual room, just a sign on a door would be enough.

Sure lets get insane with power
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User

There's one on ESD.
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    So. We're all friends again now right? We've fought together, bled together, saved the known universe together.

So why does that cheeky little traffic controller woman still talk down to my KDF Reman when I want to dock at DS9 - warning me not to cause trouble? I think by now she should learn proper manners - especially to the warriors that saved her worthless hide!​​
    coupaholic wrote: »
    So. We're all friends again now right? We've fought together, bled together, saved the known universe together.

So why does that cheeky little traffic controller woman still talk down to my KDF Reman when I want to dock at DS9 - warning me not to cause trouble? I think by now she should learn proper manners - especially to the warriors that saved her worthless hide!​​

Ungratfull Bajoran swine
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I'm actually a little surprised that we can't access the bank or exchange from Sector Space at Ferenginar - or even beam down to the planet itself to do so - ('for a small fee', I'm sure the Ferengi would insist...). One, it would provide access in that part of the Alpha Quadrant so players don't have to go all the way to Defera, DS9 or use their Call Freighter, especially since that area seems to be where Season 11 is developing; and two, it would just be so in-character for the Ferengi...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I'm actually a little surprised that we can't access the bank or exchange from Sector Space at Ferenginar - or even beam down to the planet itself to do so - ('for a small fee', I'm sure the Ferengi would insist...). One, it would provide access in that part of the Alpha Quadrant so players don't have to go all the way to Defera, DS9 or use their Call Freighter, especially since that area seems to be where Season 11 is developing; and two, it would just be so in-character for the Ferengi...

You can...,
    Just use your "Azura Personal Comm Code" to call in the friendly neighborhood Captain Brott, for free access to the Bank/Mail & Exchange.
    You can use it once every two hours.

Other then that, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »

You can...,
    Just use your "Azura Personal Comm Code" to call in the friendly neighborhood Captain Brott, for free access to the Bank/Mail & Exchange.

B)

"so players don't have to go all the way to Defera, DS9 or use their Call Freighter,".

Call Freighter being the Azura II, the Suliban Cell Ship or the KDF one (can't remember the name).
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2015

You can...,

B)

"so players don't have to go all the way to Defera, DS9 or use their Call Freighter,".

Call Freighter being the Azura II, the Suliban Cell Ship or the KDF one (can't remember the name).
    I saw it, but that is the exact reason it was created, so folks could access those features when and where they wanted, with a limited recall timer.
    There's already more than enough places in each quadrant to use these features.
    If a player is too lazy to travel to one of them, they have the option to call Captain Brott or their Lockbox Freighter.
    (if they have one)

Why the Hell bother to have sector space travel at all, if every useable planet has every feature?
    It is called a GAME after all, you're supposed to have to do stuff beside just Sit Still In One Place and click your mouse button.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User

People dont TRIBBLE in the 25'th century...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    The cool thing is. If someone else calls the freighter, you can use it without calling yours. If enough new people keep using the called freighter, will it hang around indefinitely? At any rate, if enough folks are in the alpha quadrant, you needn't worry. There are locations with bank/exchange access, plus your own called freighter, plus bumming other people's Azura II.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    You can...,

B)

Or use the account bank in your bridge.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    You can...,

B)

Or use the account bank in your bridge.

sooooooooo lazy