test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is the Log In Server down

I was disconnected while doing RICH Dilithium mining. 10k in Dilithium GONE! Now I am unable to log into the server do to time out with the Log In Server. (I lost 10k and a rare Rich Dilithium mining ticket.) I am not happy. Of course we all know that support will ignore any plea for compensation. I was literally 1 second from finishing it with over 700 points earned (Full value).

Sigh
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?

Comments

• Options
    elektor1986elektor1986 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was DC'ed too and cant connect due to time out on log in server....ehhh
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Feed the hamsters!!
  • Options
    iscalpu4fun321iscalpu4fun321 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    did the same for me just now after unpacking and accecpting a rich dil claim, dont know if its related or not. still looking around
  • Options
    galimien#6492 galimien Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    From the launcher: STO is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible.

Seriously, they promote a lifetime sub to a game they can't TRIBBLE keep working after several years online? Not a chance.
  • Options
    kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    I thought full value was 5000 K in Dil i have hit 875 and it still 5000 how are you getting 10 k?
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • Options
    nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Feed the hamsters!!

Nah, it's Mirror Universe season! To the Booth with them!

• Options
    element300element300 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's probably all of the EC sellers spamming. I get a dozen a day at least. I will not now or ever buy from those creeps.
  • Options
    aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    It sucks, but what do you expect ? It's bloody patch day. Never play on patch day !
    Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Trendy replied in reddit that they're looking into it.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I was disconnected while doing RICH Dilithium mining. 10k in Dilithium GONE! Now I am unable to log into the server do to time out with the Log In Server. (I lost 10k and a rare Rich Dilithium mining ticket.) I am not happy. Of course we all know that support will ignore any plea for compensation. I was literally 1 second from finishing it with over 700 points earned (Full value). ]

I am more worried that i only get 5 k dil at 860 points ...how do you get 10 k dil?????

• Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    Confirmed. Thanks for sharing this. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    kirkson2 wrote: »
    I thought full value was 5000 K in Dil i have hit 875 and it still 5000 how are you getting 10 k?

I have hit in 1200 and still 5k the dil weekend hasn't started yet has it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    That dang DDOSer again, maybe?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    rookpiecerookpiece Member Posts: 18 Arc User

Dilly weekend you get 10k instead of 5k. I was just about to begin my slaving away to get mine when the system went down.
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Why do people feel the need to tell everyone what they were doing when the server crashed and booted everyone?
    /channel_join grind
  • Options
    its better than saying what they were really doing
  • Options
    dragunfyrdragunfyr Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Why do people feel the need to tell everyone what they were doing when the server crashed and booted everyone?

Maybe they are expecting cheese with their whine??? :p
    Eu44IrT.jpg
  • Options
    tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    Dil means more to a player than latinum does to the Ferangi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Damn, got to go to sleep and no mining or contraband run ... 1 day less dil event for me then
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User

In case that last dil package depleted STO's supply, and without the warp core, the servers went down?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Our fleet needs another 260K dil for the Research Lab tier 3 dev upgrade -- losing 10K dil is SRS BUSINESS. My sympathies.
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    Yup, I'm down and out, too.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    dragunfyrdragunfyr Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Can't farm dil = end of the world as we know (and I feel fine!!!)
    Eu44IrT.jpg
  • Options
    daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    dragunfyr wrote: »
    Can't farm dil = end of the world as we know (and I feel fine!!!)

No ... its the end of the Galaxy mate :wink:
  • Options
    what exactly is a ddos ? sorry I really do not know. From the initials i imagine its a directed denial of services? as in several ppl trying to jump in at same time but are blocked
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Whatever it is it's STO related only. Neverwinter runs just fine.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    sylkrodesylkrode Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2015

This happened last night, too. The good thing was, it was 8 and I was perfectly okay with an early night. But this is a bit too early.
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User

Dilitium weekend
  • Options
    hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    what exactly is a ddos ? sorry I really do not know. From the initials i imagine its a directed denial of services? as in several ppl trying to jump in at same time but are blocked

Yes, denial of service...there was some jerkwad last month or so, targeting Neverwinter, but since we've got 3 games on this same server, he was bringing down STO as well. This may or may not be a similar attack, but either way it's very irritating!
  • Options
    fuzzywillyfuzzywilly Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Brings back good old memories from just before STOL switched to Perfect World!... Server frequently down and disconnected from the game 4-5 times a day. Yep, good old memories.