test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror universe intrepid skin

http://sto.gamepedia.com/I.S.S._Star_Treader

Any chance the mirror universe skin for the intrepid can be released for use?​​
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Comments

• Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    It's more likely that we'll see a "Mirror Type 2" release at some point in this season's storyline but we may yet see a "Type 1" item as well​​
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,382 Arc User
    So if i understand your comment correctly you question if Type 1 will be released.

Not sure what the difference between the two is. Just interested in using a mirror universe skin on my intrepid.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    a mirror intrepid in a future lockbock and with this skin, would be really awesome
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    questerius wrote: »
    So if i understand your comment correctly you question if Type 1 will be released.

Not sure what the difference between the two is. Just interested in using a mirror universe skin on my intrepid.​​

Mirror ships now have red markings, which I believe was his "Type 2" Mirror skin. The picture you provided was of the older Mirror skin with the yellow markings like on the old Mirror box ships, which I believe would be his "Type 1" skin.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,382 Arc User
    In that case i hope they bring on the type1.​​
  • Options
    huntor2huntor2 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Those lack the terran empire emblem :-(
  • Options
    warpaint21warpaint21 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I'll take it. Been trying to recreate a Mirror look for my Risian Ships