test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still Lurking in the year 2015...

2»

Comments

• rayyzeerayyzee Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Mhm.. Well I have a strong loathing for the slaves of the idiots behind HoB. Not into getting some weirdo space TRIBBLE from their enthralled morons.

I am sure TRIBBLE aka Asardetemplari will take you up on that offer tho.
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Are you upset because you're not attractive enough to be in the house of beautiful?
    Tza0PEl.png
    nikephorus wrote: »
    Are you upset because you're not attractive enough to be in the house of beautiful?

Why would I be upset at that? No, thats not why I am irritated at all. HoB is actually inferior.

The fact that you're irritated with the house of beautiful people clouds your judgement and any and all conclusions you might come to concerning said house should be scrutinized.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    Don't feed the troll.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    The fact that you're irritated with the house of beautiful people clouds your judgement and any and all conclusions you might come to concerning said house should be scrutinized.

Right.. so I take it you consider a fleet of morons that need to hide behind their slaves when under attack is a "dominant force"?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but my mind isn't the one being clouded.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Don't feed the troll.

You do see why there is negativity at all? might wanna grow an IQ and maturity level.

Trolls need food and I am kind. ;-)
    Tza0PEl.png
    Trolls need food and I am kind. ;-)

Ya right..

So how long til HoB give these Devs permission to stop TRIBBLE themselves in their real lives to ban someone?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    Only negativity here that I see... is being started by you dude. You're the one launching attacks. So respectfully... quit while your a head. You've already violated quite a few forum rules and its only a matter of time before a Forum Mod notices.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Only negativity here that I see... is being started by you dude. You're the one launching attacks. So respectfully... quit while your a head. You've already violated quite a few forum rules and its only a matter of time before a Forum Mod notices.

The devs are too busy TRIBBLE in real life for HoB to be able to throw the ban hammer right now. But its nice for you to think of them anyway.

Serious question, but why you hating on house of beautiful? I'm not a member personally, but they've always seemed like a stand up bunch.
    Tza0PEl.png
    Serious question, but why you hating on house of beautiful? I'm not a member personally, but they've always seemed like a stand up bunch.

That is until they constantly harrass you, everyone you know and begin to stalk you not only IG but also IRL. And then their craptic puppets ignore your complaints or ban you for even having the gal to report them in the 1st place.

But dont worry, craptic is allowng HoB to run ther trafficking rings here, so your just as much as tool for their profits as Craptic is.

Cool story.
    Tza0PEl.png
    Cool story.

Its not a story but none of this matters.. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Make sure to cuddle up to HoB more and fall for their lies.

I am sure this paranoid mental case will be gone soon..

You morons can continue and pretend I am not here, but truth is. I love the level of enslavement HoB has forced upon this entire community and its very devs that are supposed to be present rather than TRIBBLE themselves and leaving it vulnerable.
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    rayyzee wrote: »

Got to love mobs...did they all attend the stormtrooper academy of dying pathetically and bad marksmanship? (I had to laugh at that last scene where she ducked and they all shot each other, the idjits)​​
    edited October 2015
    Good TRIBBLE god... Does HoB got all your TRIBBLE zombified??

Thats not a storm trooper TRIBBLE!
    This seems like a thread that is out to out Starfleet <redacted> fleet as members of house of <redacted> as being outed as being <redacted> of <redacted>

Unlike this community Blinkley I aint the one suffering from mass mind control. Might wanna actually think for yourselves than allowing HoB to do that for you.

<redacted>

Idiot Zombie

I'm going to guess anything under what I post here at this point will end up getting people banned from the forums. Well played good sir.

lol thanks man, I am sure Your butt buddy masters will love it too.
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    ok then...​​
This discussion has been closed.