test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I add a new computer to my account?

I need to add a computer to my account, but can't find where to add one.

Comments

• Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    All you do is access your account from the comp. you wanna add then u will get given a code via e-mail and that will add it to your account
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    If you wanna play the game on that new computer, you'll also need to either copy/install the whole game there.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    farginaut#6835 farginaut Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    djmarr1964 wrote: »
    All you do is access your account from the comp. you wanna add then u will get given a code via e-mail and that will add it to your account[/

I can't find a link to get an email sent to do this. Where is it? There is no [add another computer] option.
  • Options
    You'll automatically get sent an email with a code when you access your account from a new device/computer/browser. Then you'll enter that code in the prompt that appears on the new device/computer/browser.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

• Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Check your spam/trash box. As the mail is auto generated it sometimes gets highlighted as spam by filters and put in the trash.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    farginaut#6835 farginaut Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    It hasn't prompted to do that at all. No email from them either. On my older computer it would prompt a verification for no reason, but now that I have a different computer it doesn't. It is apparantly broken.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    So it asks you for the verification code on the new computer but you never get an email with it? Well, then you can only try to talk it up with support (and pray).